Posted in music | tour dates on July 23, 2012

by Bill Pearis

New Order, 2012 Edition
New Order

New Order have just announced a Fall tour of North America, including a New York date at Roseland on October 18. No on-sale date has been posted yet, but you can (like we will be) check Ticketmaster for updates.

This will be New Order's first NYC show since their Hammerstein Ballroom show in 2005. As you may be aware, this version of New Order does not feature bassist Peter Hook who is slightly irked that the band are getting someone else to perform his signature bass parts. However, this will mark the return of NO founding guitarist/keyboardist Gillian Gilbert who took a leave of absence from the group in 2001 to care for her and drummer Stephen Morris' child.

Hook is probably not too excited that New Order will play the 2012 Summer Olympics Closing Ceremony alongside Blur and The Specials in London on August 12.

Check out a recent interview with Gilbert, Morris and frontman Bernard Sumner via YouTube below.

Meanwhile, despite saying how it's not the same New Order without him, he continues to tour with his band The Light playing Joy Division albums in full. He's also publishing a book about his years with the influential post-punk group, tilted Unknown Pleasures: Inside Joy Division, which will be out in October. Says Hook:

It's very strange. Over the years Joy Division has become a huge part of music culture. A lot of people think they know what happened. But they don't. Anyone who's ever written a book or made a film about Joy Division, unless they were sat in that van or car with us, they don't know anything about it. Me, Barney, Steve, Ian, Rob, Twinny, Terry and Dave. Only us lot know what really happened...I supposed in the end it's almost too easy to look back and say what you should have done, how you might have changed things. How you might have done things differently and ultimately stopped Ian from doing what he did. What's harder, what's much, much harder, is to accept what you actually did do. Accept what you did do, and live with it.
All New Order 2012 tour dates are listed below.

New Order - 2012 Tour Dates
10-07 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre
10-10 Denver, CO - Broomfield 1st Bank Center
10-12 Dallas, TX - Palladium
10-18 New York, NY - Roseland Ballroom
10-21 Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
10-23 Toronto, Ontario - Sony Center

fucking Roseland. fuck this.

Posted by fuck you | July 23, 2012 2:06 PM

The iPods were known to have played a New Order song now and again.

RIP iPods. iPods 4-evah!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:12 PM

I loved them when I saw them in 05 at hammerstein...hoping to go again this time if I can

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:13 PM

Same day as Walkmen

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:15 PM

At least Roseland is better than T5.

But no Hooky, no New Order. His unorthodox bass lines are part of the magic. Perhaps New Order should just tour with bands like the Who.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:17 PM

How many times have the Walkmen played in new york just this year? Skip the Walkmen and see New Order.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:19 PM

^Roseland vs T5 oh the agony!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:20 PM

It's easy to skip The Walkmen when you've got The iP .... oh, I can't. It's so sad.

RIP iPods. iPods 4-evah!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:23 PM

2:19 wasn't in NY during their other dates...also on the fence about the 2012 version of New Order if it is worth it..I never saw New Order live...

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:23 PM

a lot of legacy tarnishing going on here, both with NO and Hook. NO set will be 1/2 joy division songs. ca$$$$$h grabs by all.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:26 PM

this lineup = NO ORDER.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:27 PM

Saw New Order in 1988. Sugarcubes and P.I.L. as support. Fucking amazing.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:27 PM

the ipods could not handle all the pressure.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:30 PM

2:26 recent New order shows have had 14 NO songs 1 JD song

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:31 PM

One of my favorite bands ever, but any good live still?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:43 PM

no Hooky / no New Order i mean come on ..

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:48 PM

Who?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:54 PM

3/4 New Order > 1/4 Joy Division

Its called karma, guys. It's dissapointing but hooky deserves it. And they're still amazing live, no question.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:55 PM

i was also there, 2:27.

and i was at new order's 1st NY concert (with a certain ratio) at hurrah in september 1980.

four months after ian's death.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:55 PM

And I don't need no Hook for this shit.

Posted by Derek Jeter | July 23, 2012 2:55 PM

Saw New Order twice in Europe a few weeks ago. Great show. They only did two Joy Division songs each time I saw them, Isolation and Love Will Tear Us Apart. Worth going to the show, who knows when they'll tour again.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:57 PM

Oh great...I just noticed there's no Boston show...so lots of annoying Massholes will be coming down and asking to stay on my couch.

Posted by Derek Jeter | July 23, 2012 2:57 PM

6 US dates...wow...thanks guys!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:10 PM

New Order/A Certain Ratio – Hurrah, NYC 9.26.80
New Order – The Peppermint Lounge, NYC 11.22.81
New Order – 1018, NYC 12.5.86
New Order – The Felt Forum, NYC 12.9.86
New Order/Echo & The Bunnymen/Gene Loves Jezebel – Jones Beach Theater, LI, NY 8.31.87
New Order/Public Image Ltd./Sugarcubes – Jones Beach Theater, LI, NY 7.12.89

Guess it's time for me to see New Order (granted, a Hook-less New Order) again.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:15 PM

kewl

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:32 PM

3:15 moved to the suburbs in 1987. His first child graduated college this May and will soon be flaming his post on BV. It's the circle of life.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:43 PM

People still listen to New Order? Fuck, I thought The Dead Milkmen settled this shit a few 25 years ago. "You'll Dance To Anything"

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:29 PM

People still quote the dead milkmen?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:57 PM

When the shoe fits. Which it does here. In spades.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:04 PM

People who still quote the dead milkmen are much more pathetic than people who still listen to new order.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:10 PM

People who feel the need to justify their musical likes to anonymous posters on a music blog are the most pathetic in existence bar none. Full stop.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:21 PM

I'm a New Order fan, but Christ, there's no need for this. Bernie needs the $$ methinks.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:27 PM

"you'll dance to anything by the smiths"

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:30 PM

Art Fags

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:49 PM

People who still quote the dead milkmen are fat balding nerds.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:58 PM

3:15 - Hi, Dad. Go tuck your short sleeved shirt into your khakis and leave us alone.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 6:08 PM

6:08 - "Dad" has seen musical history. You in turn get to see shit like Surfer Blood and Sleigh Bells. He wins.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 7:01 PM

3:15 is a creepy old guy. Who remembers exact dates of shows they went to 20+ years ago?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 7:09 PM

7:01 - or I get to see "shit" like this New Order show that you're so psyched about... age apparently doesn't equal wisdom.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 7:23 PM

new order is really kewl

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 7:31 PM

7:23 - Reading comprehension pal...look into it. Nowhere do I say I'm the least bit psyched about the upcoming NO show. The point I was making was that the older commenter who you attempted to trash has seen PREVIOUS legendary shows back in the day that make shows today seem trifle. Respect your elders.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 7:46 PM

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 7:49 PM

I feel sorry for 3:15 . Long Island sucks .

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:02 PM

Whatever all you assholes. 3:15 has seen some amazing shit. I wish, I really wish there were some bands around today that are just as inspiring and amazing as what he's seen. And the fact that he remembers the way he does makes him a true fan. I say rock on, 3:15. And I would have killed to see NO and the Bunnymen in their heyday on the same bill. Ian McCulloch was fucking hot then, hotter than all you lame ass hairy smelly hipster boys. -A girl :)

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:45 PM

^agree on accounts except for the part about Ian McCullhoch. He was NEVER hot.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 9:40 PM

"7:09 - I doubt he remembers the show dates off the top of his head. Clearly he's not too old to use a little thing called Google."

I agree. I don't remember the dates of shows I have seen in the '80s, but thanks to the interwebs, I can look it up.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 10:34 PM

I don't understand why people are saying the iPods broke up it's not funny.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 12:00 AM

i'm 3:15. i'm 52. i still rock out.

i kept diaries in the 80's and saved ticket stubs. constructed a concert history from those but i'm still missing LOTS of info for various reasons ;) google has helped.

i could truly write a book about who i've seen and met, starting with george harrison in 1974, through the heyday of punk and beyond. seeing the ramones a dozen times in one summer ('79) is worth one book alone.

still catch several shows a year. everyone from spoon to interpol, the national to radiohead and much more. many new bands interest me.

thanks for the positive comments, y'all. and sorry to disappoint the haters but i don't wear khakis, nor do i tuck my shirt in.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 7:37 AM

Haha 3:15/7:37 is awesome I would love to hear your stories

And I like Interpol too

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:18 AM

Wow - a book about 12 Ramones shows! I can't think of anything more tantalizing. Call me.

Posted by Judith Regan | July 24, 2012 9:22 AM

7:46 is an angry old man. Grrrrrrrrr! Respect your elders and get me those Depends quick! All this rasslin' got my intestines clinched up!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:26 AM

7:37 is the new D

Tell us your name 7:37, or at least some zany moniker we could refer to you by

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:29 AM

I think "Rockin' Out Dad" will suffice. He still rocks out, you know.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:42 AM

There will exactly zero black people at this show.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:45 AM

^I'll bet your wrong!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:47 AM

Rockin' Out Daddy
Rockin' Out Dad
Back from the day
Keeping diaries, ya know

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:47 AM

i had a band back in the day called dark globe (after the syd barrett song).

although they get mocked a LOT here, i also like arctic monkeys, as well as the xx, spoon, weezer (first 2), supergrass, franz ferdinand, arcade fire, etc.

as far as music, gotta be like a shark - always moving forward! many of my contemporaries went away to college with their records in milk crates, came home and listened to those same records forever.

just a mayyer of having an open mind (and open ears).

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:59 AM

mayyer=matter

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 10:19 AM

"i also like arctic monkeys" - oof. keep that one to yourself, daddy.
"just a mayyer [sic] of having an open mind (and open ears)." - and tucked in short sleeved shirts in khakis.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 10:51 AM

10:51- Right, his liking of the Arctic Monkeys ( a matter of taste) completely negates his witnessing musical history ( and actually appreciating it). The people here fall into three camps. 1)They are either a little jealous and happy for what he got to see. 2)They are REALLY jealous and are pretending they aren't. 3)They mock him because, most of the time, they only go to shows because someone told them to go, or to be seen, and could really care less about music, so mocking him (like sheep) seems like the thing to do.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 11:14 AM

11:14 understands me almost as well as he understands that buying Metamucil in bulk really can save you money in the long run.

Posted by 10:51 | July 24, 2012 11:18 AM

i'm NOT 11:18! and i've seen that arctic monkeys are a real volatile subject on this blog. not sure why.

i like them 'cause they remind me of some of the best bands from the late 70's (with a bit of metal factored in). maybe they blew up too fast?

either way, as 11:14 points out, it's a matter of taste.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 11:45 AM

i AM 11:18, and i will categorically state that anyone (i understand there are potentially millions of people) who enjoy Arctic Monkeys are dumb. Literally dumb (i.e. unable to speak).

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 11:57 AM

any clue when tixs are going on sale? like to go see them again

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 12:07 PM

^I wonder how much too $50+?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 12:17 PM

Oh, NOW I know who this assclown is - Arctic Monkeys old man ~~ http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2012/03/the_black_keys_20.html

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 12:38 PM

not me, 12:38. damn, you must have time on your hands to conduct such research. but it IS good to know there's another over-the-hill arctic monkeys appreciator.

guess this makes you an ass wipe then, yes?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:07 PM

Phenomenal band on record, kinda boring live. And I saw them in the late 80's for the Brotherhood tour. Save your money and the frustration of seeing them in the Roseland barn (which yes, it's much better than that shithole T5, but still...)

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:10 PM

You tell these assholes where they can shove it Rockin' Out Dad! I am (unsarcastically) with ya all the way. Keep swimming forward like a shark dude!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:16 PM

LOL @1:07 - leave the jokes for those trained in such things. No, you are still an assclown. And it figures that geezers would like Arctic Monkeys, the drech that it is. I think you maybe lost a bit of your hearing from all the "historic" things you've seen. Pah-leeze brah!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:17 PM

WTF happened with the Arctic Monkeys? You BV'ers were all over them when they first came out. What did I miss?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:47 PM

^I was bored when I saw them at All Points West

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:55 PM

1:17 - your new nickname is Bubble Burster. Rockin' Out Dad thought he was very cool while rockin' his khakis at the Black Keys / Arctic Monkeys show. Who are you to piss in his wheat germ?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:58 PM

not sure what "training" you've received 1:17. i'm guessing being an ass-wipe came naturally.

actually thought i had hearing loss from years of shows, but a recent test proved otherwise.

still, my sixth sense tells me you are a world class douche bag.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:06 PM

There's no chance that this 'rockin' out dad' is real, right? No one is so self-unaware that they claim to 'rock out' (unless they are Homer Simpson in the lollapalooza episode.) The real question is, is it a scarf or a sausage who's pretending to be the 52 year old BV poster?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:10 PM

^ yup, assclown alright.
Better hurry up and get your next zing in - the early bird starts at 3:30 amitrite

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:11 PM

don't speak your language, 1:58. i DO know what khakis are but don't sport 'em. i DO know who the black keys are but don't dig 'em.

saw arctic monkeys at MHOW and they rocked the house.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:12 PM

I usually have a scary accurate intuition about people, and I am pretty sure that Rockin' Daddy is in fact an old fuck (not Celebrex old, but mos def Flomax old). I'm picturing one of those grey pony tails, left ear stud earring, John Lennon glasses (now), and some administrative job (DMV? Post Office? UPS?) pulling down about $70k. I imagine khakis with tucked in polo shirts on the weekends, no wife no kids.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:14 PM

lol "rocked the house" lol did you smoke any mary jane lol lol

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:15 PM

New order better not cancel like Bad Luetenant did

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:21 PM

2:14 - I don't think I agree. If 2:12 is Daddy, this is getting fishy. "Rocked the house?" I think the impostor is getting sloppy. It's too easy to make fun of him.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:22 PM

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:14 PM

REALITY CHECK -

52 DOES NOT AN OLD FUCK MAKE.
NO PONYTAIL, NO EARRING, NO JL GLASSES.
UNIVERSITY-EDUCATED PROFESSIONAL
NO KHAKIS, NO POLO SHIRTS (DOES BUZZCOCKS T COUNT?)
WIFE, KIDS

YOUR "INTUITION" IS IN DIRE NEED OF A TUNE-UP, 2:22

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:30 PM

i dunno, people still say "cool." didn't know "rock the house" was so uncool.

but as much as i may like music that doesn't fit a 52-yr. old's demographic, i'm not about to adopt the jargon and slang of hipsters.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:33 PM

Officially calling bullshit. Who's the real Daddy? all-caps 2:30, or sad-sack 2:33?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:36 PM

Who's your daddy!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:45 PM

i swear on all that is precious to me (kids, cats, music) that i am both 2:30 and 2:33.

don't feel like a sad sack, though.

i am afraid, though, to mention that i also like several songs by the dirty projectors as they also seem to be a band that's a magnet for the hipster haters.

don't own anything by them yet, but i'm liking that song 'gun has no trigger.'

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 2:48 PM

i want to fuck you, 3:15, love daddies with good musical taste. call me!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:02 PM

2:48 - that's too much to bear. You're killing me!

Posted by Not a hipster, just someone with taste | July 24, 2012 3:14 PM

all the REAL daddies are at St. Vitus

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:18 PM

"52 DOES NOT AN OLD FUCK MAKE"

It's all relative, idn't it? By any objective standard in the entertainment industry (music, sports, performance art) 52 is nearly twice the age that most all the great achievements were wrought. Too long a list to type here, but your best days are behind you Daddy-o. Face it - 52 is Flowmax old, geezer.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:23 PM

"just glad i can be such inspiration to youngsters with WAY too much time on their hands!"

Ah, 'scuse me geezer but you might want to add up all the time that you spend responding on this thread before you start throwing stones. There are a few of us, and one of you. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!

Time for the early bird - better get going so you can be first in line at the door when they open.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:25 PM

Rockin Daddy - if you've got extra time could you teach me how to pack a car trunk properly?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:30 PM

Hey Rockin' Daddy-o
Do you have one of those non-motorized lawn mowers? The kind you need to push fast to get chopping? I bet you use one to keep your 25 sq ft patch of grass clean in front of your Queens Village townhouse.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:33 PM

Rockin Daddy- North Shore or South Shore?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:39 PM

Rockin Daddy - Quisp or Quake?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:47 PM

Rockin Daddy - Lily or Marilyn?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:55 PM

Rockin Daddy - Jack Parr or Steve Allen?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:55 PM

Rockin Daddy - Wilt or Russell?

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 4:07 PM

3:15, just ignore all these sad fucks. They're all meaningless insecure assholes...

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 5:06 PM

jumping back a few threads, that pic of Ian is at LEAST 85% hair. :)

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 4:48 AM

jumping back a few threads, I am so sad to hear that the iPods have broken apart. Truly devastating information.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 5:44 AM

"By any objective standard in the entertainment industry (music, sports, performance art) 52 is nearly twice the age that most all the great achievements were wrought. Too long a list to type here, but your best days are behind you Daddy-o. Face it - 52 is Flowmax old, geezer."

The dude didn't say he was still trying to make it in the music industry fuckwad...he's clearly just a loyal, passionate music fan that has probably now realized that trying to have any intelligent discourse about music on this blog with you petulant assholes is a complete waste of time. Can't wait to see you negative people when you're 50...I bet you won't be having nearly as much fun as this guy.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 9:27 AM

9:27 - i'm the 52 yr. old. you pretty much nailed it. my band was a fun project for 2 yrs. no serious ambition, just wrote and recorded a dozen or so original songs. never tried for anything more. i was a working professional at the time and still am. any musical ambitions ended in 1992.

music's been the mainstay in my life since childhood. i post comments sometime to exchange opinions, share ideas. but the ridiculousness of the snarky kids on this site is unreal.

btw, wtf is flowmax?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:08 AM

^ what if it turns out that some of the snarky kids are actually as old as you but have fun tweaking you?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:19 AM

You hear that whippersnappers? Rockin Daddy rocks for the love of rock!! Show some goddamn respect!!!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:19 AM

True! When I turn 52 I'm going to rock and roll all night AND party ev-ery day.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:24 AM

You guys are funny. And 11:19 from downtown, introducing a dangerous idea that almost makes sense (ex. who under 40 years old would even know who Jack Parr is?)

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:28 AM

Sometimes when I rock out I nod my head like this: "aw yeah, that's right! don't stop the rockin'" and then sometimes when I rock out I do this: "no no! don't stop the rockin'!"

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:29 AM

Rockin Daddy-you said you are a professional. Do you keep a guitar in your office. In your downtime do you ever take the opportunity to get your mojo workin?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:29 AM

now you're catching on.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:33 AM

Wow, 9:27 take it easy there skeeter, you might pull a neck muscle or faint from hyperventilating during your rage filled manifesto! You need to
CALM
.......
DEEP BREATH
.......
EXHALE
.......

OK, better? OK!
Now, you should examine why on such a monumentally beautiful morning you get sooooo torqued off at an anonymous commentor that you need to fill your monitor screen with spittle from being a total fucking jagoff. Honest question - have you always felt frustrated with your life, or is this a recent conclusion? No need to answer here and now, more a point to ponder as you being to enter the rage cycle again.

Anyway, gonna go enjoy this beautiful day, and I really don't have any more time to try to help you find your tail, little lamb. Try to find some peace.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:40 AM

point of reference - Thurston Moore is 54 today

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:45 AM

I wonder if Thurston's Rockin Daddy status embarrasses Coco?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:46 AM

^ and, much to the chagrin of every SY fan, he's made the same boring song over and over again since he was 34.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 11:47 AM

beautiful, 11:29 (#1) - LOVE the simpsons references. besides music, also LOVE the simpsons(even at 52!).

and 11:29 (#2) - no, no guitar. can't play. shoulda learned.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 1:07 PM

52 is the new 55

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 1:20 PM

11:40 - I'm 9:27. Please release the all caps lock and compare your nonsensical diatribe to my succinct comment. I think that most would agree that you're the one who needs to "chillax, brah"

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 2:29 PM

but you called someone a 'fuckwad,' and to be honest, i've never really had a great idea of what exactly that term means. a wad of fuck? what is it, really.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 2:42 PM

2:29 or 9:27 or whatever the fuck you are,

No dog in this fight, but I couldn't disagree with you more. You obviously have some kind of anger problem, and while the response was baiting (surprise! it worked!) your initial post was far more aggressive.

Sincerely,
a daily reader

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 2:57 PM

yeah right, 2:42!?! it reminds me of that scene in donnie darko where donny and elizabeth argue about the phrase "suck a fuck"

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:02 PM

Maybe it's something that you only understand after the age of 50? Any old farts wanna chime in on the true meaning of 'fuckwad'? ("go look in the mirror" won't count.)

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:05 PM

WHOH, you all need to CHILL OUT! The geezer is clearly having an Alzheimer's episode here. He's expressing rage for no reason becasue that's what happens when the disease starts to progress. I bet he forgets stuff like his keys and peoples' names as well. That's how it starts. It sucks getting old, and you all should tolerate his episodes better.

Now 9:27 did you take your Aricept today?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:06 PM

^ ok... too far?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:11 PM

LULZ it's all funny until it's about you LULZ so typical

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 3:25 PM

I want to suck daddy's dick. so hot.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 5:44 PM

All you "young folks" sure know a lot about senior citizen medications. What the hell is Aricept?!?

fuckwad>>>>>>>>>>>LULZ

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 8:04 PM

The coolest use of the word "fuckwad" is by Kelly Lynch in the golf club breaking house raid scene of Drugstore Cowboy. Fact.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2012 8:12 PM

Why are you people so profane and vulgar on these websites when you comment, didn't your parents teach you anything or were you brought up by wolves in the wild.

Freedom of speech does not mean that you have to be profane and vulgar.

Posted by Samuel | August 1, 2012 8:36 AM

Can you define "profane and vulgar"? Can you be so full of hubris to go where the Supreme Court even chose to abstain?

You shouldn't be so quick to pass judgements, 8:36.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2012 9:03 AM

$75 for New Order tickets! Wowza

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2012 9:27 AM

Anyone know live nation presale code for 10/18 show.

Posted by Neworder19 | August 2, 2012 10:24 AM

Just use the charity ticket option.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2012 10:26 AM

Nevermind, apparently all presale tickets have been sold.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2012 10:28 AM

Thanks for the info anonymous. I will take my chances tomorrow.

Posted by Neworder19 | August 2, 2012 10:33 AM

in that case, it was horns.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2012 10:34 AM

The app doesn't require a promo code too

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2012 10:34 AM

New [World] Order will come sooner or later and this guys come to open the road. Keep walking guys just like Johnnie!

Posted by Car Insurance in Florida | August 6, 2012 10:33 AM

I love it when hipsters expose their racism. Lucky for yous your behind a computer screen anonymous. Enjoy your privlieges!

Posted by Clever | September 27, 2012 5:55 AM

Very interesting article, I look forward to more research coming out regarding the remaining two thirds

Posted by Youtube | September 28, 2012 4:42 PM

Me to! I post to let people know how cool is this page. I don't know is about the money but is cool! I just wait until the next time!

Posted by Arab Ladies | September 28, 2012 10:33 PM

I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.

Posted by games | October 14, 2012 6:26 PM

I have a great nostalgia of the 80s, New Order, very good!

Posted by Drenagem Linfatica | November 6, 2012 10:36 AM

love this band, I dream of one day going to a show of them, let's wait and see if it will come to my town

Posted by Manutenção Automotiva | April 17, 2013 12:45 PM

new order is a amazing band.

Posted by jordon | July 26, 2013 3:29 PM

Obviously interesting to read, This post you have made here could not be written any better! Thank you for sharing

Posted by inflora | October 18, 2013 10:35 AM

excellent article. This is the information which I have been searhing. Great information. One of the bestKeep it up!

Posted by vue 8 | October 18, 2013 10:44 AM