Posted in To Do | music on July 23, 2012

Beach House at Webster Hall in 2011 (more by Amanda Hatfield)
Beach House

* These Days, Maica Mia, Big Brave, Verses Narrow @ Death By Audio
* Corporal (feat. Michael Shannon), Defibulators, Mesiko @ Fontana's
* Hammers of Misfortune, The Gates of Slumber, Occultation @ Saint Vitus
* King of Calypso The Mighty Sparrow @ MLK Jr. Concert Series at Wingate Field
* Icarus, Torrential Downpour, Family, For Sleeping or Jumping @ Lit Lounge
* Male Nurses, Goosebumps, Dopestroke, Savage Sex Boys, Munchausen @ Acheron
* Nekromantix, The Casualties, Down By Law, Lower Class Brats, Flatfoot 56, The Sheds @ Gramercy Theatre

Passion Pit were supposed to play the Apollo tonight, but were forced to cancel that show and a handful of other dates to give frontman Michael Angelakos time to improve his mental health. Read more about that in Pitchfork's excellent feature on Michael from last week.

A beardless Matisyahu plays Long Island's Paramount Theatre tonight before playing Catalpa Fest this weekend. He'll also do an in-store and signing at Barnes & Noble Union Square on Tuesday (7/24).

Lower Dens, who headlined Bowery Ballroom the other night, open for Beach House at Central Park Summerstage.

Australia's Husky, who are Beach House's Sub Pop labelmate and touring soon, posted an acoustic version of "Tidal Wave" to YouTube which you can watch below...

Speaking of beaches, Nude Beach open for Milk Music at 285 Kent.

Wilco play their first of two shows in Prospect Park tonight, with their first of two Lees.

"The Muppets" screens in Coney Island.

Follow @BrooklynVegan on Twitter.
Follow @bvChicago for just Chicago stuff.
Also follow @bvAustin for just Austin stuff.

Be our friend on Facebook too, and BV Austin's friend on Facebook and BV Chicago's friend on Facebook.

Follow BrooklynVegan on instagram.

Jack White, who we caught at the Firefly Music Festival over the weekend, recently released a video for "Freedom At 21" which you can watch below...

What else?

Husky

Jack White - Freedom At 21

I'm hoping for Sawdust at The Killers. More than just Shadowplay. Move Away would be great!

Posted by Doc | July 23, 2012 1:26 AM

I went to see Nude Beach, what a rip off! Everyone had clothes on, and there was no ocean anywhere. Freaking promoters.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 7:46 AM

Are the Ipods playing TONIGHT though? I would not mind seeing a diverse set from them -- every track a different genre!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:42 AM

GWAR!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:47 AM

FART!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:48 AM

8:42 - didn't you read 7:48? The iPods broke up, the day after their warranty contract expired. It's a shame really, no one could do bubblegum to metal and make it work like The iPods.

RIP iPods, RIP.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:53 AM

Passion Pit
LULZ

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:53 AM

Gwar! LULZ

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:55 AM

^ Butt-hurt over Passion Pit

Um... lulz. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 9:17 AM

I'm ashamed to admit it but I laugh every time I see someone post "butt hurt". This may be D's greatest legacy.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 9:22 AM

Any one have any estimates for Beach House set times? Doors 5pm, show 6pm with only Lower Dens opening? Seems like Beach House will be on rather early (maybe 7:00/7:15).

Posted by CJ | July 23, 2012 9:30 AM

^ yup, that's my guess too CJ

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 9:48 AM

Anyone know what time Wilco hits the stage?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 10:29 AM

farting on a monday

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 10:31 AM

BBG - when does first band go on at Vitus?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 11:18 AM

Passion Pit - "Gossamer" 8.4 on Pitchfork *Best New Music*

RIP Pitchfork. You won't be missed.

This album is a serious turd.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 12:28 PM

wilco will love you

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 12:39 PM

its great to hear the ipads broke up and can't play anymore!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 12:57 PM

Damn Yoko, first The Beatles and now she done broke up the iPods too. It's not right.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:05 PM

LOL at 8:42.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:12 PM

The iPods did not break up . . . that link is about the actual product NOT the band, smarties.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:13 PM

^THANKFULLY THE WALKMEN ARE STILL TOGETHER! Long live the Walkmen! A true band with diversity from side a to side b!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:13 PM

Wilco on at 815

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:13 PM

It's so sad that the iPods broke up! I feel so, I dunno, angsty ... so verklempt! I need Jah Rule to come make sense of all this for me.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:22 PM

RIP IPODS RIP
NEVER FORGET 7/23/12
IPOD RIP DAY
RIP

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:26 PM

The iPods did NOT break up guys.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:46 PM

weather looks dicey for those outdoor shows tonight!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 1:55 PM

I know that it seems kind of fast after their breakup, but the iPods movie "Real Diversity" will be playing tonight at Sunshine Landmark. Wes and I will be hosting a reception afterwards, and we encourage people to bring a favorite iPods story and sign the big card that Julie is making for the occasion. I have it on good authority from their manager in the Battery that the card will be forwarded on to the band.

It is such a loss to the musical world, but please come on out and show your support for this great band.

RIP iPods 4-evah!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:10 PM

Remember when LITTLE KIDS used to make up all these fictional characters and such along with creating all these goofy stories about them. Same thing here. Seriously, look at yourselves and realize how much of a life you people have got.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:12 PM

I just want to send a shout-out to The iPods, if they're reading this. All our prays, guys. Never say never.

Posted by Donald Bascomb | July 23, 2012 2:22 PM

As predicted and expected, there is a fire sale going on for Wilco tickets. 5 to 10$ tickets should be able to be had outside the park.

Enjoy the smart ones who waitied.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:30 PM

^Cheapest on Stub Hub is $55 for tonight..wouldnt call that a fire sale

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:33 PM

^LULZ, to buying tickets on Stub Hub you fucking caveman. No one is buying them off there so around 5pm watch those prices drop to the floor ya fucking dummy.

Try craigslist idiot. Tons of people selling with not many buying. People asking face or under now. Just to graze the temp I wrote a couple and offered 20 and except for one they all said ok.

There is your lesson for today.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:45 PM

Agree that if you buy tickets off of StubHub you are a dope. But you don't buy them there, do you 2:33?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:51 PM

^HEY DUMMY! I DON"T LIVE IN BROOKLYN...I am not trecking to Manhattan or where ever to meet with someone for an exchange for tickets. I want a ticket in hand before I leave from my house...

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:53 PM

Typical 2;25 and 2:51 caveman mentality...not everyone lives in Williamsburg...

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:55 PM

^I meant 2:45

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:56 PM

2:53/2:55/56 made me laugh hysterically with their stupidity. Thank you.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:59 PM

What 2:45 and 2:51 don't seem to understand is time equals money. spend an hour to save $20 on a Wilco ticket doesn't seem worth it. have fun crossing town to save your $20..I will wait for a deal to come to me...if it doesn't no loss!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 2:59 PM

2:59 (1) so it is stupid to want a ticket in hand before going to a show..WOW!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:00 PM

I'm 2:51, and don't drag me into this caveman meltdown. I just said that if you use StubHub you're a dope, and I stand by that. In my experience, Stubhub is only used to gauge what scalpers can feel justified in asking for tickets, and this is based upon a sub-population of people that actually use StubHub (e.g. dopes). So, don't pay the dope price, pay the China price.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:00 PM

^Ok..where can i pay that price where I GET A TICKET IN MY HAND before the show and don't have to meet some freak on the streets of NY to save a few $?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:01 PM

3:00 really? I have got tickets for Yankees for 1/3 the price on Stubhub...sure some shows it is retarded to use stubhub but it can be great for a last minute deal without having to peddle the streets.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:03 PM

HUGE STORMS MOVING THROUGH...delayed start again like Hot Chip and a shortened set?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:07 PM

2:45 and 2:51 are as clueless as they come!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:08 PM

Reading comprehension on here is in short supply. I made the comment at 2:45 and if you could read between the lines I said watch Stub Hub around 5pm addressing 3:03's point about last minute deals.

The complaint about time and effort to meet someone on the street is simply stupid yes. Please by all means though keep thinking that it is a time waster and an inconvenience. Pay your full price or inflated scalper price so the rest of us who realize how dumb you are see these shows for way cheaper.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:10 PM

3:10 you really are stupid. Stub Hub pulls shows 2 hours before door time...also 3 tickets total on stub hub for the show! GREAT IDEA RETARD!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:12 PM

Yes 3:08 I am 2:45 and I am clueless for sure. Keep telling me that as I see the show tonight for way under face and you pay over it so you can be sure you have a ticket in hand before you leave your house

Yes please thank you for calling me clueless and my bank account says thank you as well. You win

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:13 PM

3:10 YOU DIDN'T read! I said I would wait for a deal to come to me! Where did I say I would pay full price! Ah dur!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:13 PM

3:13 another retard!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:14 PM

3:13 (1) HA HA LULZ! YOU CAN'T read..go back to school...Instead of trying to save $20 on Wilco you should buy some hooked on phonics books.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:16 PM

The same moron keeps posting over and over about how everyone else is a retard cause he said he will wait for the deal to come to him. Now that is a LULZ.

We get it. You are the smart one cause you sit and wait for the deal instead of the other person who apparently meets a freak on the street or goes to the venue and buys a really cheap ticket outside.

You win the internet you genius.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:18 PM

Something tells me that the "genius" that 3:18 speaks of is also Mr. Anti-Sausage.

Call it a hunch, but I think I'm right.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:44 PM

^you're wrong. Stupid sausages.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:46 PM

Pretty much anyone who does a "LULZ" (in a sincere way and not jokingly to goof on the genuine "lulz"ers) is a flaming scarf.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 3:56 PM

^lulz, this guy is scarred by internet comments

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:01 PM

I'm getting a headache scrolling up and down trying to keep track of who said what to whom. You are all a bunch of jaggoffs for wasting time that you could have used productively.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:02 PM

I was on the fence, but now I am certain that if I saw 3:56 on the street I would kick out his walker from underneath him, stomp on his oversize cataracts sunglasses and give him an old man atomic wedgie using his Depends to achieve maximum chafe.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:05 PM

Oh, and LULZ you phony twat

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:06 PM

3:56 is a stupid hillbilly who lives in Orange County and buys tickets on stubhub to random sausage shows at St. Vitus, just so he can come to the big city and take advantage of the glory hole.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:14 PM

yup, "genius" is Anti-Sausage man.

He wins the internets!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:21 PM

I don't mind meeting someone for a ticket, if the price is right. If you can't bother yourself to take a train a couple stops to save $40-$100 then you deserve the ass whoopings that daddy gave you.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:23 PM

you can always (read: ALWAYS) get the lowest price on stubhub for your ticket if you try the least bit as a seller. anyone with selling skills didn't lose a ton of cash on wilco.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:24 PM

Ha! Gonna walk into Wilco for a maximum of $10 tonight just to laugh at 4:24 and drive the market down for his lonely onezies. Selling skills, p'shaw!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:26 PM

4:21 is the hipster douchenozzle that poses as a sausage in the sausage threads just to get into arguments with people. You sir are one dour cunt!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:32 PM

4:32 once again proves that he is is Mr. Anti-Sausage.

Now c'mon you U.K. limey bastard, start the ". . . no, you're gay!" I've a train to catch.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:44 PM

Hey, I am the guy who does the iPod thing and they did NOT 'break up.' I asked in another post if people were sick of it, and even the one person who didn't like it did not respond. So it is NOT over.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:45 PM

Husky should be ashamed of themselves for promoting obesity.

Posted by Mr. Anti-Sausage (a.k.a. 4:32) | July 23, 2012 4:47 PM

you guys sure sound like you got lots to do...

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:54 PM

4:45 you are receiving bad information. I have been in contact with the manager for The iPods today, and he has confirmed most assuredly that The iPods have indeed fallen apart. The only saving grace is that the even occurred just as their contract expired, so there will be no legal actions taken against any parties.

On behalf of the band we ask that you all please show respect in this time of mourning and allow the pieces to go their separate ways in peace. Once again, Landmark Sunshine Cinemas tonight for "Real Diversity". Bring a covered dish and an appetite. See you all there!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:56 PM

4:01: Delusions from HIV, I gather?

4:05: I'm not sure what delusion is hitting you stronger: The fact that you think you are clever, when you are not. Or the fact that you think you can pull off sounding like a tough guy. One thing I do know, your attempts at both are laughable (no, not in a good way obviously) at best.

4:14 is a flaming, insecure scarf who got shoved into lockers way too often that even his nice little commentary couldn't mask his excessive self loathing. And the fact that he probably has an ugly, bearded, shit-eating grin each time he says "glory hole", like he thinks he's some type of hipster badass. I guess all those experiences at Glasslands Gay Bath House took their toll on you, right 4:01?

Oh, and anyone who even merely associates themselves (joking or not) with that stupid iPods meme is less funny than cancer.

Hahaha, I own you all. Enjoy life! Hail to the D :)

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:57 PM

LULZ @4:44 he really has no idea who he is mad at! Like mouse to cheese. What a jackass!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:58 PM

it's weather.com check it out no rain tonight...

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 4:59 PM

LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ @4:57

Word escape me ... too ... much ... laugh ... BWAHAHAHAHA

The only thing you own (besides that used blow up doll that you found on the street) is a painfully apparent lack of self awareness. No words can describe how much I cannot stop laughing at you, little muffin.

Now, more HIV jokes! You know, like whistling in the dark for you!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:02 PM

4:57 shows an astounding amount of homophobia. In a world of too-much-protestors, this guy is the queen bitch!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:09 PM

LULZ. Mr. Anti-Sausage is a Wilco fan. Enjoy your dad rock. It might get muddy tonight, try not to dirty your khakis.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:18 PM

^Yes, 4:57 sounds very homophobic. It's a shame that the sausage community is so resistant to progress. It's 2012 guys.

Which makes me question the anti-iPod joke sentiment. With so much vitriol, homophobia, sexism and racism in the BV comment section, why are people upset with a cute, although somewhat corny, joke?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:22 PM

"LULZ. Mr. Anti-Sausage is a Wilco fan"

You really have no idea who you are angry at! Yeah, there is one guy who comments, who you've dubbed "Mr. Anti-Sausage". Right. And Santa Clause is working real hard at this very minute to get that Tyco train set ready for you come December, lil' Timmy.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:25 PM

It's not resistance to progress 5:22, it's self hatred over the latent desires lurking within their own hearts. All those sweaty boys, so close and yet so far away, so painful to not be able to open the sphincter and slip it in.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:28 PM

Lulz, 5:25 is Mr. Anti-sausage and is a Wilco fan!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:40 PM

^delusional

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 5:48 PM

5:48 is Mr. Anti-Sausage and a Wilco fan.

Posted by Long live khakis and dad rock! | July 23, 2012 6:07 PM

So why was Mr. Anti-Sausage, the Wilco fan, commenting on the metal post in the first place? Does he secretly wish he could go to some sausage shows?

Mr. Anti-Sausage - what's your opinion on the band name "Nude Beach"? Think they promote promiscuity?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 6:12 PM

Well, I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves, you scarves and sausages and what have you. You've hijacked a perfectly harmless iPods post and turned it into a verbal fistfight. brooklynvegan would be rolling in his grave right now if he was dead and buried.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:21 PM

Gee 8:21, we're sorry. We'll play nice, honest. We were just having a little fun. And I guess, things did get a little out of hand. But we learned our lesson. We're going to set things right. Heck, I think I might put on iPod's bootleg that I have from 2009. It was a real diverse set list they played that night, it was. Now c'mon fellas, let's get back to talking about that once great band, iPods!

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 8:57 PM

"it's weather.com check it out no rain tonight..."

How did that work out for you standing in the rain at Wilco tonight?

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 9:27 PM

These anonymous threads are getting so convoluted in their stupidity, they're impossible to understand or follow. Then again...shame on me for actually trying to follow them I guess.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 10:09 PM

Wilco was great tonight. Pouring rain, crowd totally into it, and a great band.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 10:52 PM

Agreed great show in the rain but both myself and my friend thought both Summerstage shows last year were a lot better.

Posted by Anonymous | July 23, 2012 10:55 PM

I agree 10:55. I was at both summerstage shows and thought they were brilliant - whereas tonight shows seemed kind of dull.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:22 AM

I meant kind of dull in comparison to last year.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:24 AM

I meant kind of dull in comparison to last year.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 1:24 AM

I only had to pay $49 for a show where the iPods were playing....even though I had to SHUFFLE crosstown to get my tickets from Craigslist.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 3:20 AM

I have to admit you're retarded and we all wish you'd go the way of D.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 6:20 AM

RIP The iPods
The memorial last night was special. Thanks to all who came to pay their respects. Their manager came, and when the film was over everyone clapped.

iPods 4-evah! RIP RIP iPods

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 6:44 AM

LULZ Wilco soggy dad rock

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 6:51 AM

I went to the iPods movie at Landmark last night. It was sooo sad! I cried, I laughed, I sobbed, we all sang along. It was sadder than Let It Be. It was good to have this time to bring closure to the whole era, though. And to Jill in the red shirt that sat in front of me (you know who you are) looking forward to dinner on Saturday.

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 7:12 AM

Hola from Barcelona. Very much I follow this days talk regards to Ipods band. Sad we are also. Wishing condolences on all Ipods fans in the Brooklyn also. Gracias Ipods para todos.

Posted by Jose Doe | July 24, 2012 7:29 AM

iPods movie > Beach House > whatever shit sausage being served at St. Vitus last night > 10 lb of shit in a 5 lb sack > Wilco

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 7:31 AM

^You people suck at math learn which is greater than and what is a less than symbol! Idiot!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:28 AM

^Wilco fan (and likely Mr. Anti-Sausage)

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:30 AM

^I like Bratwurst better!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 9:50 AM

True, undisputed facts:

1 - Anyone who even remotely has anything to do with or comments on the iPods schtick is a lame, trendy loser hipster who came to the sad realization (well, not sad for most of us) that the "joke" wasn't funny from the start since the "hummus" jokes followed that same suit. 0 out of 2 ain't bad :(

2 - Hipster losers secretly (or maybe not so secretly now, given the obvious hints on here) crave and salivate over this "sausage" they so describe. And froth at the mouth (is that rabies or semen? I report, you decide) whenever their precious wittle jabs get thrown back in their dirty little shit-eating grinned faces.

3 - Wilco is merely ok. Nothing to write home about. Not terrible either.

4 - Beach House is for trendy sissies who pretend like they're hetero. How 'bout pretending you're hetero in the pouring rain there!

5 - 5:02-5:09 forgot to take their AZT.

You're welcome! Thank you! I'll be here all week!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 10:23 AM

You know who else is gonna be here all week? That's right, it's the iPods!

Posted by Anonymous | July 24, 2012 5:39 PM

I really like this guy and i was there where hope that you was there to see the concert, was very cool! Where do i see you next time?

Posted by Car Insurance in Florida | August 6, 2012 10:25 AM

Posted by forums | September 7, 2012 6:54 AM

I love it when hipsters expose their racism. Lucky for yous your behind a computer screen anonymous. Enjoy your privlieges!

Posted by Clever | September 27, 2012 6:28 AM

Very interesting article, I look forward to more research coming out regarding the remaining two thirds

Posted by Youtube | September 28, 2012 4:49 PM

Me to! I post to let people know how cool is this page. I don't know is about the money but is cool! I just wait until the next time!

Posted by Arab Ladies | September 28, 2012 10:37 PM

I hope Michael Angelako is in better mental health. If you don't have your health you have nothing. Matisyahu looks better without a bread. Jack White's new music video is awesome.

Posted by ontario honey | October 11, 2012 1:39 PM

I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.

Posted by games | October 14, 2012 6:30 PM

Yea, i agree in greater than and what is a less than symbol! Good jobs!

Posted by Imobiliarias SP | October 18, 2012 10:38 AM

It was sadder than Let It Be. It was good to have this time to bring closure to the whole era, though. I agree in I have to admit you're retarded and we all wish you'd go the way of D,thanks !

Posted by Drenagem Linfatica | October 23, 2012 12:18 PM

The best posting, I would not mind seeing a diverse set from them, thanks you

Posted by Moda Feminina | October 25, 2012 8:07 AM

Posted by games | November 6, 2012 1:03 AM

i love is work! i agree in the best site, their manager came, and when the film was over everyone clapped. Thanks for sharing!

Posted by Massagem Peniana | May 15, 2013 8:39 AM

why did someone say fart?

Posted by jordon | July 26, 2013 3:33 PM

Obviously interesting to read, This post you have made here could not be written any better! Thank you for sharing

Posted by inflora | October 18, 2013 10:26 AM

excellent article. This is the information which I have been searhing. Great information. One of the bestKeep it up!

Posted by vue 8 | October 18, 2013 10:53 AM