Posted in metal | music | video on August 8, 2012

Bobby Liebling of Pentagram at LPR (more by Greg Cristman)
Bobby Liebling

The life and times of Bobby Liebling is examined in Last Days Here, the documentary about the legendary Pentagram frontman. It's a great film and recommended even if you have no interest in metal. After a theatrical run earlier this year, the doc is out now on DVD and you can test the waters by streaming the film in its entirety for free HERE.

As mentioned before, Pentagram will play NYC at The Power of The Riff East, which goes down on September 1st and 2nd at Warsaw. Tickets are available for both Saturday (when Pentagram plays) and Sunday (when sunn o))) plays).

'Last Days Here' trailer

shriveled sausage

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2012 5:33 PM

I really wanna try out the famed Saint Vitus glory hole...

....but I'm really scared that it would be this guy on the other side.

Can anyone give me the shift rundowns? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Posted by Sausage Lover Supreme | August 8, 2012 9:37 PM

I'm not much of a heavy metal fan, but I loved the movie. (I actually never heard of Pentagram before I saw the documentary.)

I'm glad that Bobby got his act together by the end of the film, but I identified more with his parents. They were good, decent people who obviously love their son very much. I hope that they are both doing well, too, and enjoying their grandchild.

Posted by Alex Chernavsky | August 8, 2012 10:04 PM

link is broken thanks for nothing

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2012 11:12 AM

If I'm in there pooping and a penis appears, I will chop it off with my keychain switchblade.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2012 6:02 PM

Plenty of females who dig the classic Pentagram. Too bad the Glasslands Gay Bath House doesn't post out warnings in front, otherwise maybe you butt-hurt (GET IT? UH?) trendies probably would've gotten "other" test results instead of the ones you got back. Enjoy life... and this stream :)

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2012 3:23 PM

^smh @ buckeye shrimper

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2012 3:33 PM

Oh Lordy. What a trainwreck. I wish I had never seen this, it was too sad and depressing and pathetic.

His parents are the classic enablers. A million dollars spent on him so he could slowly kill himself? Unbelievable!

This guy lives in his head and it's clear that he's a pathological liar. In a nutshell, he's barking mad. I don't understand how anyone would want to spend 5 minutes around him.

Posted by Greta | September 25, 2012 4:27 AM