Posted in music | streams on September 19, 2012

Afghan Whigs at Bowery Ballroom in May (more by Dominick Mastrangelo)
Afghan Whigs

ATP's I'll Be Your Mirror with Frank Ocean (who played SNL this weekend) and the Afghan Whigs kicks off on Friday (9/21) and runs through the weekend at Pier 36 in Manhattan. Tickets are still available for you procrastinating types.

For those of you who still need convincing, Greg Dulli of The Afghan Whigs (who co-curated ATP NY) made us a mixtape of artists for your aural pleasure that features his band (naturally) as well as Frank Ocean, plus The Dirtbombs, Chavez, The Antlers and other bands you can catch this weekend. Stream it and check out the tracklist below.

0.00 The Afghan Whigs - Fountain And Fairfax
3.56 Frank Ocean - Lost
7.44 The Roots - Don't Say Nuthin'
11.17 The Dirtbombs - I Hear The Sirens
13.45 Joseph Arthur - Slide Away
17.52 Jose Gonzalez - Crosses
20.31 Chavez - Unreal Is Here
22.44 Quintron And Miss Pussycat - Ring The Alarm
26.59 The Antlers - Corsicana
30.23 Afterhours - La Tempesta E' In Arrivo
34.26 Vetiver - Ride, Ride, Ride
38.41 Scrawl - Gutterball
41.31 Dirty Three - I Remember A Time When Once You Used To Love Me

does atp release a schedule with set times beforehand? can't find it anywhere on the site.

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 9:58 AM

Chavez cancelled. They got replaced by Jeff the Brotherhood.

According to their facebook page, they said yesterday that they would announce the lineup "very soon". Hopefully that is today. They are really making the Coachella daily lineup look really early.

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 10:01 AM

"They are really making the Coachella daily lineup look really early."

Journalism major?

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 10:12 AM

Fat ass has-been that never was

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 10:22 AM

I NEED THE SCHEDULE

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 10:25 AM

10:22 said from the couch in your mothers basement?

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 10:28 AM

Big deal - I made one on spotify.

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 11:20 AM

Ooof. Whigs have a headline spot, but Roots follow??

Also, why would you have someone play after Godspeed on Sunday night. Strange.

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 1:35 PM

Weekend passes are $100 already on CL, i foresee $50 by friday noon.

Posted by ME | September 19, 2012 2:00 PM

Edan the DJ is the tits on that lineup.

That fellow knows whatsup... And all vinyl too.

If y'all got tix, I wouldn't miss that.

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 2:29 PM

"Ooof. Whigs have a headline spot, but Roots follow??
Also, why would you have someone play after Godspeed on Sunday night. Strange."

You,.... don;t get it do you?

Posted by Anonymous | September 19, 2012 5:39 PM

Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I appreciate with this and if you have some more information please share it with me.

Posted by mbc3 | March 13, 2013 8:17 PM

this artist is phenomenal, I'm dying to one day see a show of it!

Posted by Massagem | April 12, 2013 8:40 PM

lovely music right here.

Posted by jordon | July 21, 2013 7:28 PM

http://www.foodsthatboostyourmetabolism.com/food-combinations-that-burn-fat/ This is the worst article of all, I've read, You are the worst writer. Thank you, this is the worst thing I've read. Reading this article - the gift of your time

Posted by Foods That boosty your metabolism recipes | August 10, 2013 12:32 AM

http://www.produkk-link.com/penyakit-obatnya-penyembuhan/suplemen-pembakar-lemak-terbaik/ Thank you for what you have. This is the best post I've read. I will not talk about your competence, the article simply disgusting. You just copied someone else's story

Posted by Foods That Increase Metabolism | August 10, 2013 12:33 AM

http://www.fatburningfoodsformen1.com/low-fat-low-cholesterol-diet-cookbook-plan-recipes-uk-for-weight-loss/ I am a long time ago I read your blog and has long been saying that you're a great writer. Say "thanks" you to your parents that they gave you the world

Posted by Fast Metabolism Diet Recipes Yummy | August 10, 2013 12:33 AM

http://obatpelangsingherbaltubuhcepat.com/obat-herbal-untuk-pelangsing-tubuh/ I found what I was looking for. great article, thanks. Subscribed to your blog, thanks. I can not figure out how do I subscribe to your blog

Posted by Foods That Increase Metabolism | August 10, 2013 12:35 AM