Posted in dance | music | tour dates on October 26, 2012

Ellie Goulding

The January 21 NYC show sold out at noon today, so they added one happening January 22 at the same venue, and it's on sale now.

Ellie's new dance pop album "Halcyon" is out now and streaming on Spotify. An updated set of 2013 tour dates is below...

Ellie Goulding -- 2013 Tour Dates
February 05 Vancouver, BC Commodore
February 06 Portland, OR Crystal Ballroom
February 08 Oakland, CA Fox Theatre
February 12 Los Angeles, CA The Palladium

so hot

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2012 1:51 PM

Gonna need a digest to keep track of all these albums using 'halcyon' in the name

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2012 2:17 PM

I thought she was hot til I discovered she days Skrillex.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2012 2:34 PM

They must have met at Super Cuts.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2012 3:51 PM

BahauddinWEB Online A multiService Website offering Download Free Register Softwares, Games, Make Money Online, Download Complete PC Softwares and Many more Visit NOW

Posted by bahauddinweb | October 27, 2012 10:33 AM

Posted by temizlik şirketleri | November 7, 2012 9:26 AM

This is so cool, already sold out on NYC.

Posted by Stuart | November 8, 2012 10:04 PM

the festival loses tons of appeal if they leave the polo grounds. the venue is why most people go!

Posted by Faster Download | November 18, 2012 1:45 PM

Posted by deeam | December 2, 2012 3:06 PM

oh shit didnt know we could pick up a poster afterwards! oh well, crazy show, short setlist but still worth it.

Posted by Download Google Chrome 2013 | December 10, 2012 6:15 PM

Me to! I post to let people know how cool is this page. I don't know is about the money but is cool! I just wait until the next time!

Posted by Window | December 19, 2012 12:43 PM

This is really some great info, I have been looking for this for so long, I am now going to use this to the best of my intrest, thank you

Posted by tapetes para comedor | January 7, 2013 10:29 AM

The Lights should open for her.

Posted by Anonymous | January 7, 2013 10:33 AM

I don't know anything about ellie goulding but I am really willing to be closed with him. what do you really think?

Posted by how do u fix a chipped tooth | January 16, 2013 12:09 AM

I have missed the opportunity to watch Ellie's because i could not get the ticket for this show.

Posted by Cyantek Corporation | January 16, 2013 3:54 AM

Posted by cn arabic | January 21, 2013 10:10 AM

Elie Goulding is so hot and such a great singer. but what is the deal with shaving the side of her head?

Posted by Boca Raton CPA | January 21, 2013 12:24 PM

This band is great live and on record. Haters to the left, as my main man Kenneth Parcells would say.

Posted by Gnagen | January 21, 2013 3:38 PM

I think its first time when I am reading about “Ellie Goulding”. May I know from which country she belongs to?

Posted by Share Market College | January 31, 2013 5:35 AM

BahauddinWEB Soft Online A multiService Website offering Download Free Register Softwares, Games, Make Money Online, Download Complete PC Softwares and Many more Visit NOW

Posted by BahauddinWEB Soft | February 4, 2013 10:25 PM

This is an attractive picture. I want to say that you should see this picture.

Posted by Tier 2 Uk Visa | February 7, 2013 11:31 PM

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.

Posted by Pablo Abejas | February 23, 2013 8:52 AM

With the help of this post all the young females can get the latest look for their hairs. I really like this post and I am going to share this post with my friends.

Posted by Medigap Insurance Plans | March 4, 2013 4:09 AM

The venue is why most people go! you've been always doing a good job, I love this site, it helps me a lot! Thank you!

Posted by Casas Massagem | March 8, 2013 2:24 PM

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your posts to be just what Im looking for.

Posted by travel blog | March 17, 2013 6:20 AM

I went and saw Ellie a couple of years ago and it was amazing. You really have to go if you haven't seen her live. I hope she plays the old stuff too as well as her new Halcyon CD.

Posted by metabolism boosters | March 30, 2013 11:07 PM

I'd love to see a show of Ellie Goulding, but have not had the opportunity, I would be very happy to go, we will see when

Posted by Tratamento para Estrias | April 5, 2013 12:21 PM

Do you happen to have more touring dates for Ellie? Would love to see her this spring!

Posted by wandering yogi | April 22, 2013 4:27 AM

Your approach to this topic is unique and informative. I am writing an article for our school paper and this post has helped me a lot.

Posted by Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney | April 26, 2013 4:32 PM

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next

Posted by enzymatic conversion | May 5, 2013 10:41 AM

This infomation is great good, i like his show. I have been looking for this for so long time, I am now going to use this to the best of my intrest, thank you!

Posted by more information | May 7, 2013 6:13 AM

Besides being beautiful a friend told me that is a great person, friendly and loving!

Posted by Massagem Peniana | May 15, 2013 8:49 AM

I love it! I find her beautiful too!

Posted by Auto | May 21, 2013 10:41 PM

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web.
I will recommend this site!
buy Primobolan

Posted by buy Primobolan | May 22, 2013 8:58 AM

It is an art to stop and attract visitors with their brilliant writing skills. This author really knows how to bring traffic to his site. Thanks for sharing.

Posted by dissertation help | May 24, 2013 1:45 PM

This article is well thought out and full of good information. Many Thanks for taking time to bring this together into one article.

Posted by yourauthor.org | June 2, 2013 4:03 AM

Thanks designed for sharing such a good thinking, article is nice, thats why i have read it fully

Posted by Euro study consultants | September 19, 2013 2:16 PM

I think that your perspective is deep, its just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well. Great job on this Thanks!

Posted by view it online | November 20, 2013 1:15 PM

I love the way she sings.

Posted by Abigail pollak florida | March 26, 2014 9:06 PM

I love it! I find her beautiful too!

Posted by dance | March 31, 2014 4:17 PM