Posted in music | tour dates | video on October 24, 2012

Nude Beach at 285 Kent (more by Fred Pessaro // BBG)
Nude Beach

Nude Beach are back with a new Tom Scharpling-directed video for "Some Kinda Love," one of the standout tracks from their recent Other Music-reissued II. Clearly shot at Union Pool, the video works as both an introduction to the band and a window into the sidetracked mind of the director. As you'd expect from Scharpling, it's hilarious. Check it out below.

Don't forget, Nude Beach will play the NYC area twice in the coming weeks as part of a string of dates with Roky Erickson. Look for them at The Bell House on 11/7 (tickets) and Maxwell's on 11/8 (tickets).

All tour dates are listed below along with that video.

Nude Beach - "Some Kinda Love"

NUDE BEACH - 2012 TOUR DATES
11/11 - Baltimore, MD - Ottobar*
11/12 - Washington, DC - Rock and Roll Hotel*
11/13 - Asheville, NC - Broadway's
11/14 - Nashville, TN - Exit/In*
11/15 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade*
11/16 - Memphis, TN - The Hi-Tone*
11/17 - Oxford, MS - End of All Music (In-store)
11/17 - Oxford, MS - Lamar Lounge
11/18 - New Orleans, LA - One Eyed Jacks*
11/19 - Chattanooga, TN - Sluggo's
11/20 - Belmont, NC - The Haunted Mill
* with Roky Erickson

And what's the deal with nude beaches, the only people who go are the people you least want to see nude!

Posted by Anonymous | October 24, 2012 2:45 PM

I went to Sandy Hook once. Not nearly as exciting as this band.

Posted by Anonymous | October 24, 2012 3:36 PM

this album is so mediocre...no idea how this got so much attention.

Posted by Anonymous | October 24, 2012 4:18 PM

"this album is so mediocre...no idea how this got so much attention."

eat shit

Posted by Anonymous | October 24, 2012 9:13 PM

9:13 is Tom Scharpling

Posted by Anonymous | October 24, 2012 11:20 PM

this album is actually incredibly mediocre. i hate saying this about a band, but these guys have to know people. thats the only real explanation.

Posted by Anonymous | October 24, 2012 11:30 PM

they do know people. some of these guys are in some killer bands outside of nude beach. shame this is the one that gets the attention.

Posted by Anonymous | October 26, 2012 12:21 AM

Very interesting article, I look forward to more research coming out regarding the remaining two thirds

Posted by Jokes 2013 | November 13, 2012 12:09 PM

yes it is voice!

Posted by Auto | May 21, 2013 10:41 PM

nude beach is a great band. One of my favorites.

Posted by catering winnipeg | July 9, 2013 10:50 AM

http://www.foodsthatincreasemetabolismandburnfat.com/foods-that-burn-belly-fat-for-men/ I am looking for a competent writer, long time in this area. Excellent article!
I have read not one article on your blog. You're a big lad

Posted by Foods That Increase Metabolism | August 9, 2013 9:22 PM

http://www.fastmetabolismdietrecipes.com/master-your-metabolism-recipes-250-fat-torching-recipes-yummy/ Thank you for your work. Article helped me a lot. Really worthwhile article. Pay attention Hey, buddy, I have not figured out how to subscribe

Posted by Fast Metabolism Diet Recipes Yummy | August 9, 2013 9:22 PM

http://obatpelangsingherbaltubuhcepat.com/obat-herbal-untuk-pelangsing-tubuh/ I found what I was looking for. great article, thanks. Subscribed to your blog, thanks. I can not figure out how do I subscribe to your blog

Posted by fat burning foods for men | August 9, 2013 9:22 PM

http://www.fatburningfoodsformen1.com/low-fat-low-cholesterol-diet-cookbook-plan-recipes-uk-for-weight-loss/ I am a long time ago I read your blog and has long been saying that you're a great writer. Say "thanks" you to your parents that they gave you the world

Posted by Obat Pelangsing | August 9, 2013 9:23 PM

http://www.produkk-link.com/penyakit-obatnya-penyembuhan/suplemen-pembakar-lemak-terbaik/ Thank you for what you have. This is the best post I've read. I will not talk about your competence, the article simply disgusting. You just copied someone else's story

Posted by produk k link | August 9, 2013 9:23 PM

http://www.foodsthatboostyourmetabolism.com/food-combinations-that-burn-fat/ This is the worst article of all, I've read, You are the worst writer. Thank you, this is the worst thing I've read. Reading this article - the gift of your time

Posted by Foods That boosty your metabolism recipes | August 9, 2013 9:24 PM

Get Cash For Surveys - $50 Bonus To New Affiliates - cash for surveys online

Posted by Get Cash For Surveys - $50 Bonus | March 3, 2014 7:37 AM

11/15 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade

Posted by Auto Diagnostic Tools | March 18, 2014 3:59 AM

This album is pretty great. I was curious why it wasn't getting a little more pub, but I guess the fact that it was self released explains that. I'm sure it will find it's way onto some label for a re-release

Posted by dance | March 31, 2014 7:43 PM