Posted in metal | music on November 11, 2012

Black Tusk at Santos, June 2012 (more by Wyatt Marshall)
Black Tusk

In addition to Bowery Ballroom tonight (11/11) or Saint Vitus tomorrow (11/12), Black Tusk will play a special late night show at Acheron tonight. The show, a benefit for Hurricane Sandy relief, begins with doors at 11:30 PM with an $8-10 sliding scale entry fee. All money will go towards OccupySandy, specifically the purchase of goods to help the relief effort. Head to the show to support a good cause or if you cant make it, purchase some relief goods on your own.

In related news, Indian Handcrafts were supposted to play dates on the tour but due to issues at the border, the band has been replaced by Lord Dying on all dates. Lord Dying's last NYC show was at Saint Vitus with Witch Mountain back in June.

After a long, hard day of eating medium-rare Billyburgers on the corner of Ludlow & Stanton, I like to sit back, relax and shred on my Gibson Flying V.

Posted by Anonymous | November 11, 2012 8:27 PM

8:27
shut the fuck up already

Posted by Anonymous | November 11, 2012 8:54 PM

Awww. Dearest 8:54pm, don't you worry your sweet lil' Jack Spade wearing head off. I know the chef personally down here on the effin' LES. I can get you a fresh Billyburger later on tonight, if you like. You let me know. K?

Posted by Anonymous | November 11, 2012 10:23 PM

s t i l l w a i t i n g

Posted by Anonymous | November 12, 2012 2:12 AM

I am stricken by the way you mastered this topic. It is not often I come across a web site with charming articles like yours. I will note your feed to keep up to date with your hereafter updates. I like it and do continue up the good work.

Posted by Theresa Therrien | November 12, 2012 3:40 AM

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing
-------------

Posted by stitchblade | November 12, 2012 7:15 AM

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.
-------------------------

Posted by zoohealth | November 12, 2012 8:20 AM

I wanted to go to this, but I had to work.

Posted by Wheat Toast | November 12, 2012 10:35 AM

Very useful when you are trying to make a software product available to the market for beta testing, just need to set-up a campaign in a country for your keywords.

========================

Posted by teak garden wood furniture | November 13, 2012 9:47 AM

INDIAN HANDCRAFTS fucked at the border...I was bummed here in Cambridge, man...so I ended up staying home and drinking, watched a movie ON DEMAND with the wife-"Memory of a Hitman"-it was pretty good, we enjoyed it. 4 stars out of 5.

Posted by Anonymous | November 14, 2012 6:07 PM

nice to help out those that suffered from this hurricane.

Posted by catering winnipeg | July 6, 2013 8:37 PM