Posted in dance | hiphop | music on November 7, 2012

legalize marijuana

To quote High Times,

Colorado's Amendment 64, which will regulate marijuana like alcohol and remove civil and criminal penalties for adult possession of up to an ounce of marijuana, has passed.

Colorado is the first state to legalize marijuana.

Amendment 64 will also allow adults to grow their own cannabis - up to six plants in an enclosed space.

Congratulations Colorado!
Wow! And Washington sort of legalizes it! Seattlepi says:
Washington voters on Tuesday passed Initiative 502 to legalize, regulate and tax sales of small amounts of marijuana to adults, a measure that flies in the face of federal law and policy that still treats possession of cannabis as a crime.

A similar measure in Colorado was ahead, and Massachusetts became the 18th state to approve use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.

Washington, by its vote, became a national pacesetter in the drive to reform drug laws. The reform effort was led by former federal prosecutors, the Seattle City Attorney and an ex-top FBI agent -- all former warrior in the 40-year "War on Drugs."

As that article also points out, Massachusetts now accepts medical marijuana! Maybe Romney can get a prescription to deal with his defeat tonight by Barack Obama.

Oregon also has weed on the ballot, but Measure 80 didn't pass there.

I voted for Billyburgers, and all I got was stupid pot.

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 12:49 AM

Now this is some good news. Lighting up in celebration...

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 12:55 AM

Someone needs to come up with a medical use for crystal meth.

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 1:04 AM

I wonder if will be cheaper or more expensive than from a dealer.

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 1:06 AM

Welcoming news but need to think once regarding the price....

Posted by Vedayamike | November 7, 2012 1:14 AM

Sometimes when I dint have any buds to smoke, I'll pack a few chickpea stems in my pipe... Yo, those phyto-nutrients go straight to the head y'all!

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 2:09 AM

^ hell yea i smoke dat shit 2

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 4:47 AM

celebration !!!

Posted by acompanhantes | November 7, 2012 6:54 AM

It will be cheaper and much better quality

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 8:21 AM

Support the Movement! Rock the support!

Posted by ezD | November 7, 2012 11:06 AM

Wonder if Obama will begin enforcing federal law in Colorado and busting marijuana dispensaries (legal under state law, illegal under federal, legality is not a defense in federal court)

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 1:25 PM

Obama is going to radically decriminalize all existing drug laws.

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 2:18 PM

Obama gonna bring somma dat Rocky Mountain high up ta 1600 Pensilvanya Avenoo and get all freaky deaky on Michelle. 'Ere, 'ere all that shiii my dawg Snoop dun towt him. Gonna be blazin before meeting with Vladamir. Yo Vlad, djeva hit da sticky icky? 'Ere, 'ere

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 2:49 PM

Obama still supports the federal law of keeping marijuana illegal. During his time in office hundreds of thousands of people have been sent to jail for the law he supports. Yet he also said he has smoked it. The man is a total hypocrite and you supporters are fools.

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 3:33 PM

"The man is a total hypocrite and you supporters are fools."

Says the sore fucking loser. Look who's calling the fool...

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 4:05 PM

^ hate filled racist

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 4:15 PM

"I wonder if will be cheaper or more expensive than from a dealer."

do you really wonder that?

Posted by Anonymous | November 7, 2012 4:56 PM

This is a step forward in the peace movement,people high on pot are less angry about the strains of life!!!!!!!! So instead of drinking a six pack after work or a hard day, beating there loved ones and going to bed. Have some pot ,eat dinner with the family,laugh love and have a great night!
For the Feds,people high on pot will be less angry to pay there taxes,in turn you get a paycheck,maybe a rise!

Posted by Anonymous | November 19, 2012 10:24 AM

Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on a look out for such information

Posted by garotas de programa de sao paulo | October 9, 2013 5:03 PM

I like the way you described the topic with such clarity. This is something I have been thinking about for a long time and you really captured the essence of the subject.

Posted by garotas de programa sp | November 27, 2013 10:45 AM

I really enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for your Great post

Posted by acompanhantes de são paulo | March 19, 2014 4:01 PM

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion.

Posted by acompanhantes de luxo sp | March 22, 2014 1:33 PM

I just added your site to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts.

Posted by sitio eventos | May 8, 2014 3:59 PM

be cheaper or more expensive than from a dealer.

Posted by imoveis | July 29, 2014 9:34 AM