Posted in music | tour dates on November 5, 2012

Dan Deacon @ North Coast Music Fest 2012 (more by James Richards IV)
Dan Deacon

Dan says:

NY/NJ: i want to let you know that the proceeds from my upcoming 11/14 Music Hall of Williamsburg and 11/16 Bowery Ballroom will be donated to Sandy relief. Having grown up on Long Island, so much of my family and many of my close friends live in New York and New Jersey. I don't feel right to going there, playing these shows and not pitching in to help out with the recovery so I'm going to donate my fee for these two shows to the Red Cross and Occupy Sandy.

I chose these two organizations because they both cover the entire affected region and are both helping in very different capacities. I thought it would be best to inform my fans so that if they were also feeling conflicted about raging and partying while all this shit is so fucked, that at least they would know that their ticket was going to help aid in the recovery.

Hopefully this can help ease the recovery for even just a few people. I encourage everyone to pitch in and give what they can in especially volunteer hours or donations.

Peace
-dan

Check ticketmater for tickets. All full list of Dan Deacon tour dates is below...

Dan Deacon -- Tour Dates
Wed 12/12/12 Alabama Music Box Mobile AL +
Thu 12/13/12 Handlebar Pensacola FL +
Fri 12/14/12 High Dive Gainesville FL +, Hear Hums
Sat 12/15/12 Crowbar Tampa FL +
* w/ Height With Friends, Chester Endersby Gwazda, Alan Resnick
+ w/ Grand Buffet

"I thought it would be best to inform my fans so that if they were also feeling conflicted about raging and partying while all this shit is so fucked"

You mean as opposed to just them being normally conflicted about being a fan of your music? That is if they are over 15 years old.

Posted by Anonymous | November 5, 2012 5:00 PM

Hey 5pm....fuck off.

Posted by Anonymous | November 5, 2012 6:02 PM

Don't care for this guy's schtick, but he's clearly a stand up dude and I think what he is doing is absolutely fucking awesome and super generous. Thank you Dan Deacon!

Posted by Anonymous | November 5, 2012 6:19 PM

Ne pas s'occuper de schtick de ce type, mais il est clairement un stand up mec et je pense que ce qu'il fait est absolument fucking awesome et super généreux. Merci Dan Deacon!

Posted by hguhf | November 5, 2012 6:31 PM

the 5pm comment killed it.
i got nothing.

Posted by son | November 5, 2012 7:05 PM

What a tour.

Posted by Marble Tiles | January 3, 2013 10:19 PM

nice tower

Posted by mbc3 | March 13, 2013 7:41 PM

I'm dying to go on a Shou him, is very good!

Posted by Tratamento para Estrias | April 15, 2013 10:16 AM

very good this show! I want to go! to show the red beard!

Posted by Auto | May 21, 2013 10:35 PM

It's a great show.

Posted by edu | June 18, 2013 8:51 PM

nice to know it's going towards helping others.

Posted by catering winnipeg | July 7, 2013 6:40 PM

http://www.foodsthatboostyourmetabolism.com/food-combinations-that-burn-fat/ This is the worst article of all, I've read, You are the worst writer. Thank you, this is the worst thing I've read. Reading this article - the gift of your time

Posted by Foods That Increase Metabolism | August 9, 2013 9:37 PM

http://www.produkk-link.com/penyakit-obatnya-penyembuhan/suplemen-pembakar-lemak-terbaik/ Thank you for what you have. This is the best post I've read. I will not talk about your competence, the article simply disgusting. You just copied someone else's story

Posted by Fast Metabolism Diet Recipes Yummy | August 9, 2013 9:38 PM

http://www.fatburningfoodsformen1.com/low-fat-low-cholesterol-diet-cookbook-plan-recipes-uk-for-weight-loss/ I am a long time ago I read your blog and has long been saying that you're a great writer. Say "thanks" you to your parents that they gave you the world

Posted by fat burning foods for men | August 9, 2013 9:38 PM

http://obatpelangsingherbaltubuhcepat.com/obat-herbal-untuk-pelangsing-tubuh/ I found what I was looking for. great article, thanks. Subscribed to your blog, thanks. I can not figure out how do I subscribe to your blog

Posted by Obat Pelangsing | August 9, 2013 9:38 PM