Posted in metal | music | tour dates on January 24, 2013

Cult of Luna

After an opening track that seems like a Vangelis leftover from the Blade Runner soundtrack, Cult of Luna tear into their signature post-hardcore sludge sound on the new LP, Vertikal. We previously featured a track from the album but now you can hear the record in its entirety below, for the first time.

Look for the album via Indie Recordings in the EU on Friday (1/25), and Density next week (1/29) in the States. Stream it below, alongside all (EU) tour dates.

CULT OF LUNA - 2013 TOUR DATES
25.04.-13 IT, MISSANO ADRIATICO BOULEVARD
26.04.-13 CH, WINTERHUR GASWERK
27.04.-13 HR, ZAGREB CLUB ATTACK
29.04.-13 RO, BUCHAREST SILVER CHURCH
30.04.-13 RO, TIMISOARA DAOS CLUB0
01.05.-13 HU, BUDAPEST A38
02.05.-13 AT, INNSBRUCK P.M.K.
03.05.-13 PL, WROCLAW ASYMETRY FESTIVAL
04.05.-13 GE, MARBURG KFZ
05.05.-13 GE, MUNICH KRANHALLE
06.05.-13 GE, STUTTGART UNIVERSUM
07.05.-13 GE, BIELEFELD FORUM
08.05.-13 GE, COLOGNE GEBAUE 9
09.05.-13 NL, ROTTERDAM BAROEG
10.05.-13 GE, BERLIN C-Club

Tags: Cult of Luna

CULT OF YOUTH

Posted by Anonymous | January 24, 2013 4:53 PM

Awesome! As always :)

Posted by Watte | January 24, 2013 5:18 PM

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.

Posted by SteelRiverSavior | January 24, 2013 5:37 PM

fcuk Cult of Youth, this band is a real deal, not hipster garbage.

Posted by Anthonymous | January 24, 2013 10:06 PM

I would love to listen to the rest of this stream, but I passed out at the end of Vicarious Redemption from all the crushing beauty and brutality... where am I?

Posted by AB | January 25, 2013 2:00 AM

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.

Posted by 7m | January 26, 2013 7:09 AM

The beginning is like Sapce Oddyssey - 2001

Posted by Eskotus | February 6, 2013 2:44 AM

Best Album '13. Will be hard to beat that. I dont know who could. Best Album in ages, actually. The first of my classics to not dissappoint me!

Posted by Anonymous | February 9, 2013 1:53 PM

this band is a real deal, not hipster garbage. two way radios

Posted by two way radios | March 8, 2013 12:52 AM

You want proof. Go to one of Henry's shows and ask him yourself. He does not hide it. He is just not offically "out". It's like Jodie Foster. Ask anyone actually involved in the music industry and in the know. It is widely known. You want to delude yourself into thinking he isn't be my guest.

Posted by mbc3 | March 13, 2013 8:33 PM

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.

Posted by cartoon network arabic | March 13, 2013 8:34 PM

Posted by Bumba | March 18, 2013 1:23 PM

Posted by Casa Massagem | April 6, 2013 12:12 AM

Posted by Massagem | April 8, 2013 12:34 AM

Love this band. They deliver the gritty punk that only the wealthy son of a corporate lawyer from NJ can deliver.

Posted by medafile | April 14, 2013 9:40 PM

Excellent article is worth reading, I have a lot of beautiful materials on your site browsing through a good appetite is my favorite for years always wish you success

Posted by journaux francais | May 11, 2013 9:01 PM

cult of luna is a great band.

Posted by catering winnipeg | June 30, 2013 3:21 PM

Posted by cartoon network arabic | August 5, 2013 7:20 AM

Bishan Condo is a new and upcoming new launch located in the Bishn area, nested right beside Bishan MRT. Sky Vue is within a short drive to Little India, Orchard and city area. With expected completion in mid 2017, it comprises of 694 units in total with 2 Blocks and 17 storeys.

Posted by Bishan Skyvue | September 15, 2013 9:38 PM

Personally I was happy for the news! but I passed out at the end of Vicarious Redemption from all the crushing brutality and beauty, good job!

Posted by Frankie Rini | September 20, 2013 3:11 PM

Jurong West EC will be accessible via Lakeside MRT station as well many of the buses along Yuan Ching Road and Corporation Drive

Posted by Jurong West EC | September 25, 2013 11:10 PM

The Hillford Condo provide full family entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. Indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Bukit Timah Area and Jalan Jurong Kechil

Posted by The Hillford Jurong Kechil | October 8, 2013 1:04 AM

hy:
I think he should keep doing exactly what he's been doing because most of it is great. keep up the good work, Walter!

Posted by jeux de voiture a garer | October 25, 2013 4:49 PM

Riverbank at Fernvale will be accessible with Layar LRT Station as well as Sengkang Bus Interchange. It is also right beside Tampines Expressway(TPE). Riverbank at Fernvale is also near to Greenwich V and the Upcoming Seletar Mall

Posted by Riverbank Sengkang West | November 25, 2013 8:49 PM