Posted in music on January 10, 2013

Trent Reznor's band How to destroy angels_ have announced their debut album, Welcome obvlivion, will be out March 5 via Columbia. Meanwhile, the band, which also included Reznor's wife Mariqueen Maandig and soundtrack collaborator Atticus Ross, have released a video for slow-building track "The loop closes" which is off HTDA's An Omen EP that came out back in November. You can watch that below.

That's so Raven

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 12:49 PM

how to meh mehs

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 12:58 PM

husband wife duo, how twee.

ok, now get back to NIN.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 1:12 PM

is he gonna tour for this project?

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 1:59 PM

the important thing is that, travelers should be bold enough to report to the cops, when they are affected by criminals. In many popular destinations

Posted by | April 15, 2013 7:48 AM

This is a digital media age where photographs, video and all forms of images are quickly captured and shared

Posted by Used cars lexington ky | June 18, 2013 3:34 AM

It's possible to build strength, agility, endurance and overall health in an injured, aged, overweight or otherwise weak client by introducing aquatic therapy into their lifestyle.

Posted by Pools Lexington KY | June 27, 2013 6:02 AM

Phlebotomy is the procedure of removing blood from the body. Someone who studies phlebotomy usually does so in order to become a phlebotomy technician and ultimately work in a clinic, doctor's office or hospital taking patients' blood.

Posted by phlebotomy training cincinnati | July 5, 2013 7:43 AM

Dental assistant schools have become increasingly popular in the market today. They offer a wide range of programs and excellent training opportunities to students who wish to pursue a career in the field.

Posted by dental assisting schools | July 8, 2013 2:34 AM

Learning to be a phlebotomist requires knowledge of how to locate and safely puncture a vein, as well as which types of needles and equipment to use in various situations.Online phlebotomy programs use a variety of methods to teach these important skills, including online videos, lessons and quizzes.

Posted by medical training lexington ky | July 9, 2013 6:27 AM

All Data in your Article is complete and Informative. It includes so many interesting facts. I am realy impressed with your Grt job Keep it up, I am waiting for your next Updation

Posted by CEG TEK | August 23, 2013 2:22 AM

Honestly saying, excellent work. Today I have learn a new information from Your article. Thank you for posting, I am so glad by finding this link.

Posted by Brandon Becker Cardready | August 23, 2013 3:30 AM

Great stuff, I would love to apply your tips and recommendations in my work.

Posted by Josh Yudell | August 23, 2013 6:53 AM

HotSpot software lets you manage your own wireless network with any PC. You can set it to manage one router or a large network covering a whole city. Build cost-effective full featured HotSpot on a well known Windows OS

Posted by HotSpot Billing | September 9, 2013 7:58 AM

Oh God! sweet weeping Jesus on the cross! Between here and there is huge bridge to cross and my legs are getting weak. I want to just let go but something won't let me....... "Sometimes I hate the me that's keeping me alive"

Posted by Smithson | September 11, 2014 12:55 PM