Posted in music | tour dates on January 24, 2013

IMAGE

They said it could never be done. They said the hate was just too severe, the wounds too sebaceous. They said Mark Sultan was working as a spy at Sunmaid Raisins and that King Khan was crossing the world taped to three swans.

They were wrong.

Absolutely legendary and crucial REAL rock'n'roll recording artists/magicians/nuts, 'THE KING KHAN & BBQ SHOW' are BACK!!

King Khan & After teasing the coasts with select Midwest dates, BBQ Show will be ripping up either side of North America in April, including two stops in NYC: Santos Party House on 4/11 and Glasslands on 4/13. Tickets to both Santos and Glassland are on sale now.

And while we wait for news on possible new recordings, you can peruse a full list of King Khan & BBQ Show dates below...

King Khan & BBQ Show - 2013 Tour Dates
TUE 4/9 MONTREAL, QC Il Motore (18+)*
WED 4/10 BOSTON, MA Sinclair*
THU 4/11 NEW YORK, NY Santos Party House (18+)*
FRI 4/12 BALTIMORE, MD Ottobar*
SAT 4/13 NEW YORK, NY Glasslands*
TUE 4/16 LOS ANGELES, CA Troubadour
WED 4/17 SAN DIEGO, CA Casbah
THU 4/18 SANTA ANA, CA Constellation Room (all ages)
FRI 4/19 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Slims

Hummus

Posted by Anonymous | January 25, 2013 2:22 AM

who?

Posted by Anonymous | January 25, 2013 9:16 AM

King Yawn and the BOREBQ SHOW

Posted by Anonymous | January 25, 2013 9:59 AM

Arish can do no wrong and and is all-around radical.

Posted by Anonymous | January 25, 2013 11:18 AM

what a shit band.

Posted by Anonymous | January 25, 2013 11:25 AM

"Sultan is a scumbag at best. Dude has the worst attitude and can't work professionally when business is at hand.
Arish can do no wrong and and is all-around radical."

I talked to Sultan once after a shortened set and he was actually quite friendly. But apparently that was an off night because everything I've heard since then has been that he's a Crabby Negative Nelly. The same thing happened with me and Lou Reed.

And I'll always love Khan for taking over ten minutes of his time after a gig to make sure I got the color t-shirt I wanted. That's a man who loves his fans.

Posted by Anonymous | January 25, 2013 1:50 PM

Posted by Car Hire Bucharest | February 5, 2013 7:16 AM

Brooklyn Vegan prudes?

What was not safe for work?

The idea of nudity?

Posted by cartoon network arabic | March 13, 2013 8:30 PM

U.S Girls music plays in my house all day long. I can't get enough of them.

Posted by mbc3 | March 13, 2013 8:31 PM

Posted by Bumba | March 18, 2013 1:19 PM

yezzzirrrr

Posted by Zubris D | April 3, 2013 7:55 PM

iiiiiii do not know, that picture they were very pleased, kkk

Posted by Casa Massagem | April 6, 2013 12:09 AM

Posted by FBF | April 8, 2013 12:32 AM

Can someone Mr. Skin this and tell me where the NSFW bits are? I'd rather scrape my ball skin off than listen to two more seconds of this music just for some pancake tittes that may or may not be spankable.

Posted by medafile | April 14, 2013 9:37 PM

I was at the Tuesday show in LA and now say I'm no longer a fan of their music. Khan is a masoginist arrogant douche bag who needs hipsters salivating over him at him every second of the show or he throws a bitch fit. Also neither of them want any dirty Americans to come near them at shows unless it is to suck their dicks. The crowd did not agree with their douche bag antics and at one point there was an argument between band and audience members.

Posted by Notta Fan | April 18, 2013 10:27 AM

Excellent article is worth reading, I have a lot of beautiful materials on your site browsing through a good appetite is my favorite for years always wish you success

Posted by journaux francais | May 11, 2013 8:59 PM

Posted by QuiBids Login | May 13, 2013 3:39 AM

Posted by Printplaten | May 13, 2013 3:41 AM

King Khan rules

Posted by catering winnipeg | May 28, 2013 11:02 AM

Posted by bulk sms | May 29, 2013 5:14 PM

Arish can do no wrong and and is all-around radical.

Posted by immobilier | June 2, 2013 8:41 AM

good band lame wannabe rock star attitude

Posted by Anonymous | July 13, 2013 2:09 PM

Gordon Gano performed with Wormburner this past December at the Mercury Lounge

Posted by anashort | August 13, 2013 4:34 AM

I really want to go to a concert of them also do not see the time they come here in Brazil, in São Paulo, which is where I live

Posted by acompanhantessp | October 8, 2013 11:15 PM