Posted in music | tour dates on January 4, 2013

Majical Cloudz

Majical Cloudz (the project of Canadian musicians Devon Welsh and Matthew Otto) released their solid Turns Turns Turns EP via Arbutus late last year, and you may also know them from collaborating and touring with Grimes. The duo was recently added to the previously discussed The Soft Moon tour, which kicks off in NYC at Mercury Lounge on Tuesday (1/8). Tickets for that show are on sale now.

After the tour wraps up, you'll get another chance to catch Majical Cloudz in NYC when they play Death by Audio on January 23. No other acts have been announced for that show yet. Admission is $7 at the door.

A list of all dates and a song stream below...

Majical CLoudz - "Turns Turns Turns"

Majical Cloudz -- 2013 Tour Dates
1/23 Brooklyn, NY - Death by Audio
* - w/ The Soft Moon

Majical Cloudz? More like SUCK MY FUCKING ASS OUT FOR A LIVING. lol fuck u

Posted by Anonymous | January 4, 2013 11:10 AM

dig em

Posted by Anonymous | January 4, 2013 11:12 AM

Your band name is super lame and I'll never give you a chance. G'day chaps!

Posted by Anonymous | January 4, 2013 11:21 AM

Field Mouse are good better live than on recording though

Posted by mbc3 | March 13, 2013 8:27 PM

I would rather see them at Mamouns

Posted by cartoon network arabic | March 13, 2013 8:28 PM

This tour is very good, I am in hopes of being able to see her, I'm sure it will pay penalties

Posted by Manutenção Automotiva | April 5, 2013 6:12 PM

Majical Cloudz is a fantastic band.

Posted by Massagem | April 8, 2013 12:29 AM

Excellent article is worth reading, I have a lot of beautiful materials on your site browsing through a good appetite is my favorite for years always wish you success

Posted by journaux francais | May 11, 2013 8:52 PM

great pictures of the band. Canadian bands are the best bands.

Posted by catering winnipeg | June 26, 2013 1:29 PM

Please update the show dates please, I want to join their show.
Thank you.

Posted by Oud oil samples | July 22, 2013 1:18 PM

I was a University Professor in Suburban New York as my "Mommy Track." The most difficult situation I had to confront was being literally harassed and insulted by campus non-faculty employees who were who felt insecure because I was a youthful looking African-American who had a terminal [a Juris Doctorate: Ph.D. equivalent] degree. In my department I comprised less than 1% of faculty throughout the U.S. who taught in that field of study.Ironically, I discovered that in Florida, those with the most threatened with their inability to adapt were the under-educated privileged administrators. Fortunately, the students
always appreciated my work, and the foreign students were clearly the most diligent students. At that level, diversity has been an intractible problem, which skews the student success rate, as well. But without a doubt, except for the inefficient administrators in higher education, college professors have the least stressful profession.

Posted by matt son | October 24, 2013 2:56 AM

This is a very good and informative post. This is very nice! It helped me a lot. I was having a lot of problems working on my new project but this helped a lot! Thanks for the information, always appreciate your work.http://hearthstonebetakeyz.blogspot.com

Posted by dora jackson | November 1, 2013 4:30 AM

The feedback they gave us was consistent with what we ended up with in the preferred alternative.

Posted by dora jackson | November 1, 2013 4:32 AM

Excellent article is worth reading!!!

Posted by clip clo | November 1, 2013 5:41 AM

Animals can we guard and protect it should be maintained with both survival and number. We all desperately need the presence of them.http://canadiandrugstoreovernight.com

Posted by stacey bean | November 4, 2013 4:22 AM

There are so many variants of birds. I think they are great to memorizing all of them.

Posted by stacey bean | November 4, 2013 4:25 AM

I would rather see them at Mamouns

Posted by ginger brooks | November 15, 2013 1:42 AM

Your band name is super lame and I'll never give you a chance. G'day chaps!

Posted by dance | March 4, 2014 5:23 PM