Posted in metal | music | tour dates on January 9, 2013

Opeth at Roseland, April 2012 (more by Rebecca Reed)
Opeth

As discussed at Invisible Oranges, Opeth and Katatonia clearly can't get enough of each other on the road, adding a second set of US dates (the first set happened in 2011) following Opeth's recent Heritage Hunter tour. Look for the pair to hit Music Hall of Williamsburg on 4/29. Fan club presales are up, and regular tickets are on sale Friday (1/11).

Tags: Katatonia, Opeth

Opeth (and Katatonia) in scarf-glasses-beard land. Now I'm pretty sure I've seen everything.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2013 2:06 PM

^ *winkwink*

I bet you have too ....amirite?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2013 2:11 PM

Another day, another post, another troll by this homophobe asshole. Way to go BV.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2013 3:41 PM

Oh man, I would have LOVED this ten years ago...

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2013 3:54 PM

2:11: I bet ya can't wait for the upcoming Hirsute Pirsuit and Hunx and His Punx tour...

amirite? ;)

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2013 4:21 PM

^

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,

*just smh@ u buckeye

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2013 5:53 PM

I can't make it to the show, can someone please pick me up a black long-sleeve shirt with squiggly writing?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2013 5:56 PM

Hi, Jeff (i.e. 3:41)!

Complaining sure got rid of me, amirite?!?

MOTHERFUCKING TURBOLЦLZ

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2013 8:52 PM

Who is Jeff?

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 12:53 AM

meh. this show was boring last year.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 10:33 AM

2:11/8:52 (who was just 5:53 all along): I bet you're sad to be free of Mandingo's fondling of you, if only just for a little while. But at least you have a little time to be free to post here.

*doinitturboqueerzstyleamirite?;)*

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 1:26 PM

someone explain the damn "jeff" thing, please.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 1:39 PM

BLOODBATH.
I wish.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2013 7:46 PM

Ban that stupid troll already. FUck I wish I could punch him right in his ugly face

Posted by Anonymous | January 12, 2013 9:18 PM

^ Hi, Jeff!

LЦLZ

Posted by Anonymous | January 17, 2013 3:20 PM

what's with the alien head thing?

Posted by catering winnipeg | June 30, 2013 9:23 PM

So, I've been trying to decide what Opeth CD to get as my first.... Should I get Blackwater Park or Watershed? Opinions would be nice.

Posted by Theodore | September 12, 2014 11:06 AM