Posted in music | streams | tour dates on January 7, 2013

SVIIB

NYC folk who are still disappointed about that canceled School of Seven Bells show back in November and didn't/couldn't make the trek out to their free show at the Sony Style Store in Long Island in December may want to clear next Wednesday on their calendars. SVIIB will play a free show at the Doc Martens' store in Union Square on January 16. It's an after-work kind of thing (6 PM - 8 PM) and, in addition to the live performance, beverages will be provided by Goose Island and AQUAhydrate, and food provided by, um, White Castle. While it is free, you do need to RSVP.

Meanwhile, the band have remixed Railbirds' song "Mirrors" which you can stream below. Railbirds have an upcoming show too, playing Rockwood Music Hall on January 25 and tickets are on sale now.

Remix and SVIIB flyer are below.

SVIIB

I'd like to rail a bird

Posted by Anonymous | January 7, 2013 5:51 PM

You want proof. Go to one of Henry's shows and ask him yourself. He does not hide it. He is just not offically "out". It's like Jodie Foster. Ask anyone actually involved in the music industry and in the know. It is widely known. You want to delude yourself into thinking he isn't be my guest.

Posted by mbc3 | March 13, 2013 8:32 PM

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.

Posted by cartoon network arabic | March 13, 2013 8:34 PM

Too bad I learned later, this show must have been very good, and even better the structure of drinks, I was not worth it!

Posted by Casa Massagem | April 6, 2013 12:15 AM

Excellent article is worth reading, I have a lot of beautiful materials on your site browsing through a good appetite is my favorite for years always wish you success

Posted by journaux francais | May 11, 2013 9:02 PM