Posted in music on June 26, 2013

Neil Young in Atlantic City in 2012 (more by Greg Cristman)
Neil Young

Neil Young & Crazy Horse are going on another tour this year which hits Port Chester's Capitol Theatre on September 2 with Patti Smith and her Band. Tickets for that show are on presale now. General on-sale begins Friday (6/28) at noon.

Other shows coming up at Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY include Willie Nelson & Family on September 18 & 19 (tickets), Bonnie Raitt on November 19 (tickets), and Foreigner on November 30 (tickets).

A bunch of other shows are going on sale or presale today too.

...the Fuck is This ? $171 for one ticket? Horses be crazy ! Dylan reopened that place and charge $65 a pop!

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2013 10:53 AM

last Crazy Horse tour...ever.

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2013 11:06 AM

This clown is past his prime and really likes to stick it to his dwindling fan base.

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2013 11:49 AM

Neil Young is probably the best live performer. While watching him I think he is a cut above everyone else. The prices are still ridiculous. It is so sad what has happened with concert prices in the past few years. $65 for the good seats? That would be an instant purchase. $171 for the bad seats? No.

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2013 4:20 PM

Hate to tell you dummy above, all the seating areas at The Capitol Theater are crummy. The whole floor for this show is GA and sounds great down there. Yes, 171.00 is expensive but you tell me when you are going to get to see NY&CH again in a small venue like that.

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2013 4:50 PM

I am the "dummy above." I saw NY&CH in August 2012 from 25 feet away.

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2013 5:26 PM

^Where was that, dummy? Seeing them up close in a huge terrible sounding arena is not the same as seeing them up close in a much better sounding and smaller theater.

Posted by Anonymous | June 26, 2013 5:54 PM

Lots of complaining on ticket prices... I tend to agree they are muy expensive....price wise I think of it like going to a broadway show except I can really really really enjoy myself and feel that high for days afterwards. Never felt that way after any broadway show, ever.

Posted by Enis | June 27, 2013 12:00 AM

is this a tiny theater or something? it seems weird tickets are so expensive. how big is this place?

Posted by Anonymous | June 27, 2013 3:58 AM

CAPacity is a bit under 2000

Posted by Anonymous | June 27, 2013 6:31 AM

You don't seem to get it. NY&CH last year was transcendent. It was one of the great concert experiences in my life out of the hundreds of shows I've been to. I will cherish it forever. However, like every other concert that does not involve a time machine back to the 1965 Newport Folk Festival or the resurrection of John and George for a Beatles reunion, it was not worth $171.

Posted by Anonymous | June 27, 2013 1:20 PM

"....or the resurrection of John and George for a Beatles reunion, it was not worth $171.00 for ME"

Fixed it for you :)