Posted in music | pictures on August 12, 2013

photos by Amanda Hatfield

Amanda Palmer @ Damrosch Park, 8/9/2013
Amanda Palmer - Lincoln Center Out of Doors , NYC - August 9th, 2013

Lincoln Center Out of Doors just wrapped up its 2013 season and amongst its final performances this weekend was Amanda Palmer at Damrosch Park Bandshell on Friday night (8/9). The show was also part of NYC's Steampunk Weekend which was celebrating its 10th anniversary, and featured Rosin Coven, the Hungry March Band, circus performers and more. (The HMB came straight from another Steampunk Weekend event happening at nearby Josie Robertson Plaza the same night.) It was also a mini Dresden Dolls reunion, as drummer Brian Viglione came out for "Missed Me," after which Amanda sang "Smells Like Teen Spirit" from the middle of the crowd.

More pictures from the whole evening are below...

Hungry March Band - Lincoln Center Out of Doors , NYC - August 9th, 2013

Hungry March Band - Lincoln Center Out of Doors , NYC - August 9th, 2013

Hungry March Band - Lincoln Center Out of Doors , NYC - August 9th, 2013

Hungry March Band - Lincoln Center Out of Doors , NYC - August 9th, 2013

Rosin Coven

Amanda Palmer

Amanda Palmer - Lincoln Center Out of Doors , NYC - August 9th, 2013

Yikes. Just plain awful. Pretty much the worst collection of people on Earth.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 11:41 AM

all of this is just so, so bad.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 11:43 AM

Is that Thor from SWANS?

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 11:44 AM

yo babe, those pits are skank.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 11:46 AM

hungry gay trombone players

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:10 PM

If Xenu is more evil than this waste of protoplasm, then he's got some 'splainin to do Lucy.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:11 PM

Matt & Kim, +10 years

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:12 PM

That is Thor, yes?

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:13 PM

God, sometimes I don't know if I wanted Amanda Palmer or Titus to go away..

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:13 PM

Yeah, that's definitely Thor. Since when does he play with Amanda Palmer?

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:14 PM

This is some D-list-Tim Burton-clown-shit.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:28 PM

Wow.
So Thor gets the unique distinction of playing with both the most no-bullshit and the most bullshit acts on earth.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:42 PM

Does she pay Thor with hugs and good vibes?

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 12:57 PM

everyone pictured is trying SO hard but still sucks

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 1:04 PM

I think Thor did it for free.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 1:18 PM

Can we get a NSFAL (not safe for after-lunch) warning next time? Thanks.

Posted by xTAINTx | August 12, 2013 1:28 PM

Why do so many people talk about Amanda Palmer, but never once have they said "You HAVE to hear this new Amanda Palmer song"?

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 1:32 PM

XTAINTX WTF are you doing in Amanda Palmer comments? Shouldn't you be dogging me about whatever? :) LOL

(I saw your username as one of the most recent comments, is how I stumbled across here and again, I've seen this chick before on the street in the early '90s.)

Posted by D | August 12, 2013 1:43 PM

WHY WON'T SHE JUST GO AWAY

Posted by ES | August 12, 2013 1:53 PM

I'm more into Medici-Punk myself, punk lifestyle options for people hung up on the Renaissance. But this chick looks like she doesn't shave either, so she gets a pass.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 2:05 PM

With all of the great music this past weekend at Damrosch Park she gets featured?

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 2:10 PM

D - I go where I am needed. Though I may never be able to step foot near Lincoln Center again without suffering violent flashbacks of these pix.

Posted by xTAINTx | August 12, 2013 2:10 PM

An Amanda Palmer rip-fest is EXACTLY what my meh-nday morning needed!

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 2:30 PM

NSFAL comment won the Internet.

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 9:13 PM

A lesbian vaudevillian faith healer travelling gypsy show?

JUST what I'd buy if someone gave me a million dollars.

(I hope Thor got the million dollars.)

Posted by Anonymous | August 12, 2013 9:19 PM

palmer is new world

Posted by web hosting | August 12, 2013 10:24 PM

Clown shit.

Posted by Anonymous | August 13, 2013 12:29 AM

is that perry from janes addicition on drums for a bit?? wtf

Posted by Anonymous | August 13, 2013 10:40 AM

Hungry march band is so hot , don't think even they can save her tho ???

Posted by Anonymous | August 13, 2013 11:50 AM

Wow! Look at all the people talking shit about something they personally don't like or understand! You guys are so cool!

Usually I find it better to just not engage with stuff that doesn't interest me and spend my time indulging in something that does, or better still creating something of my own.

Nobody is forcing any of you to participate in any of this stuff. Don't like it? Ignore it. No reason to be a bunch of dicks.

Posted by Captain UghHumanity | August 13, 2013 1:32 PM

"Look at all the people talking shit about something they personally don't like or understand!"
The ASSumption here is if you understood it you would love it like he does. Since you don't love it, you clearly don't understand it. The interpretation is that this young man is so narcissistic he really doesn't see how ignorant he sounds. Poor fool.

"spend my time indulging in something that does (interest me), or better still creating something of my own"
SUUUUUUUUURE you do, little bunny. That's why you went through aaaaaalllll this effort to explain how this isn't something that you normally do. Reminds me of the stuff a slut says.

"It must be rough having such joyless lives that the only thing you can think to do is be snarky and poopy on the internet."
I bet you never usually judge people based on inference and assumption either, that you're really not a racist or bigot. Right. Here, based on your own words I have made a clear profile of you. Wanna guess what it is?

"Nobody is forcing any of you to participate in any of this stuff."
Pot, meet kettle.
Maybe you and your kind will find some books to burn tonight, that should go nice with the lynching.

Posted by Anonymous | August 13, 2013 1:47 PM

From the looks of this thread of comments, there are at least 31 people who would have rather done something better with their time than go to this concert. I feel like I've missed out on some really epic shit that went down on Friday anywhere outside of Lincoln Center, because there we had a rockin' time that got tons of press and attention because of the people who were actually there and things that they actually did.
Rip on Palmer because of the way she looks? You should realize that it's no accident. She knows that there's no such thing as bad press, and that even when you tweet about how bonk her armpits are or write here how much she sucks, she can take that massive number of tweets and internet buzz to concert venues and use it as incentive to get another concert date AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!

I'd like to see in response to this comment links to all the noteworthy stuff that you all did on Friday. I'll let you know within reason what I think of each one, and probably point out that none of you were blowing out the Lincoln Center Bandshell in front of thousands of people.

Haters will hate, bitches will bitch, and there ain't no statues of critics.

Posted by You Mom is a Hungry Gay Trombone Player | August 13, 2013 4:23 PM

Haters and bitches, please. She ain't worth the hate, the only bitch up in this is you, and there will never EVER be a statue of Amanda Palmer, or her in your bed sucking your dick or clit, so lay off the collective nuts of commenters.

Why are you soooo concerned about what people think of this attention whore?

What the fuck did you do Friday besides watch what SOMEONE ELSE did (that someone else being Amanda Palmer)?

Btw there is such a thing as bad press - see Alex Rodriguez.

Posted by D | August 13, 2013 4:34 PM

I was on stage, D, rocking out with Amanda Palmer. I was making my living doing what I love for the multitudes of people who love what I do. Now sac up and tell me what noteworthy shit you did. Or are you too much of a bitch?

Posted by You Mom is a Hungry Gay Trombone Player | August 13, 2013 4:44 PM

D.... has a point...

Posted by Anonymous | August 13, 2013 4:46 PM

You weren't onstage with Amanda Palmer, but nice try dickless.

She ain't gonna fuck you bro/sis.

Posted by D | August 13, 2013 5:02 PM

Why do I feel like I'm at this party about an hour after all the cool people left?

All that's left around here now are this fake D imbicile who may or may not be the Mah Horwich serial poster, some insane faminist / pussy whipped fruitcake, and or course jordon at 4:00 every day like clockwork.

Well folks, it'd been real it's been good but it ain't been real good.

Posted by I'm Outta Here, Pussies | August 13, 2013 5:06 PM

Sure was! There's a picture of me on stage with Amanda and the rest of the kick line in this very article. What proof do you want? Or are you too much of a bitch to answer that question, too?

Amanda Palmer is not going to fuck me because I don't stick my dick in crazy. I'll buy crazy's albums and stick up for crazy when a sad little bitch like you starts tearing her down for doing what she do. Now how about you shut the fuck up and figure out what you can make up about last Friday?

Posted by You Mom is a Hungry Gay Trombone Player | August 13, 2013 5:29 PM

Sure wasn't!

Oh yeah, you're in a pic, sure. How convenient that you're the only one with his face blocked by a trombone hahaha.

Now let's say you are part of this attention whore's band. WOW! I'm supposed to be bowled over by it? LOL.

How 'bout you don't even bother telling me to shut the fuck up since I'm never gonna and you will fall by the wayside like they all do when it comes to dealing with me on here?

I'm tearing down Amanda awwwwww...wait, aren't you calling Amanda crazy? That's hater talk yo.

Posted by D | August 13, 2013 5:42 PM

A) My face isn't blocked by a trombone. I'm two people to his left.

B) I don't care what bowls you over. Frankly, you seem like a little bitch and anyone in this world who knows his dick from his elbow doesn't give a shit what someone like you thinks.

C) Unless you're going to answer my question of what you did on Friday that was so grand, how about you shut the fuck up, bitch?

D) D must be short for D-bag.

E) More proof that the only taste you have is in your mouth and the only bravado you have is on the internet, "crazy" to us useful and creative types is a badge of honor. "Crazy" means someone who thinks independently and is so wildly expressive in his or her medium that it leaves the other artists analyzing and expanding upon their body of work, while the nincompoops of the world remain dumbfounded as they launch their flaccid attacks from afar. T.S. Elliot and Jack Kerouac were crazy. Jimi Hendrix and Muhammad Ali: crazy dudes. Amanda Palmer, finally, is one crazy bitch. These people aren't all the same, but they are people who fucking do/did something on a Friday night, which is something you still haven't been able to show, bitch.

You're going to live your life, possibly making a little cash and being a small to medium-sized cog in the great machine that is the world. You'll get old, your gut will slowly creep forward and your jowl will sag, and the only thing that will separate you from the shit you leave everywhere is that you had a chance to become someone and do something. Instead, you stayed at home and laughed at those who did and became nothing but a string of insults on a list of websites.

Posted by You Mom is a Hungry Gay Trombone Player | August 13, 2013 6:29 PM

6:29 - Literally one of the best point-by-point dissections of another commenter that I've ever read on this blog. Yikes!

Posted by Anonymous | August 13, 2013 7:22 PM

I think we're all forgetting what's really important here: that Palmerites are a lot like Corganites, only they try to talk ghetto when they get angry. A lot of 'yo' and 'bitch' and whatnot.

Posted by xTAINTx | August 13, 2013 8:14 PM

I had a great time at the show. I think the other 2000+ people there on a rainy nite did the same.

Posted by Mike Mike | August 14, 2013 6:33 AM

Trust me, D isn't so tough when he's guzzling your cum. Dude took a half-liter of my milky man-juice to the gullet last night like a pro. Thanks, D, you fucking cocksucker!

-- Max Horwich, Wesleyan '08

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 8:18 AM

The only trombones D is accustomed to are rusty trombones, amirite?

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 9:37 AM

A) Bullshit. LOL if you are because you look like a fucking nerd in that all-red outfit. Post your Facebook link in these comments before 12am 8/15/13 or you're full of shit.

B) Yet here you are all in a lather about what I've written. You care about what I post or you wouldn't give me the time of day, you no-life D-ickriding herb.

C) Shut the fuck up? Hahahaha. I'm not playing into your hands. Whatever I say I did last Friday wouldn't be worthy to you. I don't have to show you shit - who the fuck are you?

D) "D must be short for D-bag." Huh huh huh get a new insult dickless.

E) Crazy is badge of honor? Puh-leeze. LOL @ you likening Amanda Palmer to T.S. Elliot, Jack Kerouac, Jimi Hendrix and Muhammad Ali. I'll knock you into next Tuesday so spare me your keyboard toughguy nonsense.

Posted by D | August 14, 2013 10:05 AM

^ so not D, on so many levels. Keep trying, little bunny - you may be fooling some of the newbies. You are not the real D.

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 10:13 AM

Please. It's me. Your "Fake D" shit is old.

Posted by D | August 14, 2013 10:21 AM

^nice try herb

Posted by D | August 14, 2013 11:06 AM

No, I'm the real D you herb!

Posted by D | August 14, 2013 11:24 AM

This looks like the kind of show that HS Drama Club members who really dislike music would get into.

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 12:04 PM

I'm all for someone comment kicking the shit out of D. Though it's not a very hard thing to do. Dude is a tremendous idiot who no one in their right mind even remotely cares or gives credence to anything the moron spouts. It's more than amusing to watch him pontificate his falsehoods and then sit back with glee thinking he matters.

That being said, the trombone dude is just as much of an idiot. Amanda Palmer is no genius. Maybe a genius in getting fools and dummies without a clue to think her work is any good. You know the ole P.T Barnum phrase works very well here. Let me just say to Mr. Horn, anything I did on Friday other than see this pile of crap was better than what you did. 2000 people showing up for a free show does not raise my eyebrow or impress me one bit. As for leaving a lasting impression, in 20 years very few people will give a shit who this chick was or even remember her "music"

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 12:56 PM

So say I do come through with a post -- What will the perpetually short-witted D provide in return?

Second time D called me dickless here. If there's time for you to read a book and get a clue, maybe you could spare to spice up your own arsenal of insults while you're at it.

Knock me into next Tuesday? Sounds like fighting words, D. When would you like to get that done?

And finally, D spews another load of his weak trolling but cannot provide any proof that he did something of note last Friday. This was not his first opportunity to show us that he's anything more than what we see here -- a string of empty threats.

Posted by You Mom is a Hungry Gay Trombone Player | August 14, 2013 1:06 PM

^ Where's your Facebook pussy?

Proof I did anything of note hmmmm...first off I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else. Second here you are telling everyone you're the guy to the left of some other guy in the line with no proof whatsoever other than "it's me." Real proof. Last but not least you had a pretty shitty, empty, lonely Friday night to want to know what someone you dislike did that night. All you come off like is a Amanda Palmer clitsucker and like 12:56 wrote 2000+ people showing up to a free show where one can't help but gawk at it for its vaudeville-like presentation is not impressive. Free is free and if it's at Lincoln Center it's bound to draw at least 1000 people considering the Upper West Side is one of the most densely populated parts of NYC.

As for you, 12:56, you sure care about me enough to go on a two-paragraph tirade where you start with me. No one cares about what I post? Really? If that were the case (it isn't) why am I constantly being mentioned in posts I DON'T comment in? Cuz I'm the most beloved / love to hate commenter on here and in the history of BV comments. I'm so jocked people say there's a real D and a Fake D. People have even explained why people aren't me.

Posted by D | August 14, 2013 1:21 PM

Can't speak for D or for 12:56, but last Friday I expelled gas in that weird way that sounds trombone-ish. At least a trombone with a straight mute (not a cup mute.) If you're truly a trombone player you know what I mean, and yes, that was infinitely more satisfying that the concert you went to.

Posted by xTAINTx | August 14, 2013 1:22 PM

^Clearly the sign of an empty empty life. Yes D you are the king of BV commenters. Bask in the glow and warmth of your status as being the most loathed, laughed at, mocked, ridiculed moron on here.

Congrats dummy. Your family must be so proud

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 1:25 PM

Yo D, do you have a fat cock, dude? Do you have a poopy butthole, dog?

-- Max Horwich, gay, Wesleyan '08

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 1:30 PM

"No one cares about what I post? Really? If that were the case (it isn't) why am I constantly being mentioned in posts I DON'T comment in? Cuz I'm the most beloved / love to hate commenter on here and in the history of BV comments"

I almost choked on my soup. What level of jackass and loser do you have to be to be proud of this or think this is some kind of great achievement. D, for the love of all that is holy please tell me you understand 2 very important things:

1-Someone posting a comment about you positive or negative, and from what I have read it is mostly negative, equals some kind of care as to what you say. It doesn't

2-You are the furthest thing from beloved on here and honestly if you really feel that, please get help son. You are nothing more than a punching bag. A name to connect to in a sea of anonymous stupidity. You just basically give a "face" to the numerous jokers who comment on here. You are as insignificant as the ants people step on every day.

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 1:33 PM

It's not a great achievement, I think it's funny, sad, and pathetic that you are so bent out of shape over what I post you quoted what I wrote then wrote a three-paragraph thesis about it.

When you post about me, you care about me, that's right. I didn't post on here for months and I would see post after post wondering where I was and mentioning me. I even saw posts where people were saying why the latest D impostor wasn't me.

I'm reviled here? Hahahaha. Punching bag? Try the puncher and I hit you (whoever you are at the time) where you live every time. I'm not a "face" of anyone, I'm my own unique me.

Posted by D | August 14, 2013 1:38 PM

Yo D, Max Horwich checking in here. Just waiting to hear whether you have a big fat motherfucking cock.

I care about you, brother, and I wanna know about that cock so I can picture it when I'm dogging out my dad 2nite. Luv u, big-cocked D!

-- Max Horwich, gay, Wesleyan '08

Posted by Max Horwich | August 14, 2013 1:46 PM

Wow, that's a lot of musicians on stage. I wonder how many actually got paid.

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 1:58 PM

D,
You are not special, you are not the puncher, you don't put anyone in a tizzy and you certainly are not unique in any way.
The little amount of time it takes you to type your stupid little comments, is the same amount of time it takes for others to bash you. It shows no importance or care. It is a time waster during boring work days and listless nights. Nothing more, nothing less.
Again, you are an insignificant troll, a punching bag, a name that people can latch onto to give their internet "jokes" some type of further meaning. Feel free to go on and on about how much you mean to people on here, it's rather amusing albeit sad and pathetic as well. We both know, in those moments when you are not here posting and feeling down about yourself, that you have no life kid and this "fame" you think you have won't ever change that fact. You are a lonely empty soul.

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 1:59 PM

For a whiny bunch of dickless fucks, this is one hell of a sword fight.

Posted by Hiding Behind My Keyboard | August 14, 2013 2:29 PM

* R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E *

Posted by * R U S T Y * T R O M B O N E * | August 14, 2013 3:19 PM

Wow...a head-to-head D showdown. This thread is a classic. I pity any BV reader who isn't following it simply because they, quite understandably, avoided it because it started off about Amanda Palmer.

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 6:18 PM

'Still waiting on that Facebook, pussy.

Oh, I see, you're not the 1992-hair looking dweeb in the all-red outfit to the left of the trombone player.

What did you do last night? I fucking demand to know what you did on a Tuesday night! It surely couldn't have been as cool and awesome as what I did.

Posted by D | August 14, 2013 6:22 PM

Anyone in a marching band is a nerd. No exceptions.

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 6:33 PM

Why are white people so angry?

Posted by Anonymous | August 14, 2013 9:38 PM

So this is what they do now that Insane clown posse broke up? they just can't stop being juggaloes and get a job, can they?

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 12:42 AM

I've ignored these golden comments cause it was about Amanda Palmer, and I missed out.

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 12:52 AM

D,
what did you do last night?

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 12:58 AM

The BV photographers really screwed up this time. They didn't even get pictures of the hummus stand. Come on everyone knows there is always money in the hummus stand.

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 12:59 AM

I heard that Frohawk and Amanda Palmer used to be good friends, and they met while singing Donna Summer at a Karaoke night in a dingy dive bar in Brooklyn. They aren't as close because of heavy touring, but still manage to meet up over some hummus and some chickpea fermented craft beers.

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 1:57 AM

we love and respect

Posted by girls games | August 15, 2013 7:17 AM

Facebook link, as requested. Pussy.

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 10:07 AM

^ bravo.

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 10:33 AM

Max Horwich is one unattractive dude. Also, how is someone that graduated in '08 still working as an unpaid intern?

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 10:43 AM

12:58 Ya mom.

10:07

I found you ha ha, ha-ha-ha.

This is Max Horwich, folks:

WATCH YOUR BACK.

Posted by D | August 15, 2013 3:07 PM

^ That's not me, asswipe. Nice try though. Pea brain.

Where's your Facebook page, pussy? I hear a lot of noise, but I don't see you putting any skin in the game.

So, let's see it.

Posted by Max Horwich | August 15, 2013 3:22 PM

MH - 1
D - 0

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 3:42 PM

HORWICH! HORWICH! HORWICH!

#teamhorwich

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 3:49 PM

I'll take a honest queer like Horwich over a weirdo granny fucker like D.

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 3:53 PM

3:53 -- are you single, and a guy? If so, hit me up dude! I love to suck dick and get fucked by males!

-- Max Horwich, gay, Wesleyan '08

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 4:02 PM

Fact is 3:53 you couldn't handle a 50-year old chick.

Stick to limiting yourself idiot. Also stick to girls who can barely fuck like most girls through age 25.

Posted by D | August 15, 2013 4:24 PM

This thread has officially gotten weird.

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 8:31 PM

^ Blame Max Shitwich for it.

I bet he's using a someone else's profile.

Posted by D | August 15, 2013 8:38 PM

D did you go to college?

Posted by Max Horwich | August 15, 2013 9:06 PM

I went to Wesleyan '74

Posted by D | August 15, 2013 9:19 PM

^haha HERB

try LaGuardia Community College '92

Posted by D | August 15, 2013 9:31 PM

Jesus D,

You wreak of grunge

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 9:35 PM

One of the best thread in BV history simply for its insider creepiness.

Posted by Anonymous | August 15, 2013 10:48 PM

D you are 纸老虎 or - as your small ass brain might comprehend - a paper tiger. I put up my Facebook page as you asked, and when challenged you recede into your Queens Village project housing and clam up like a scared little girl. I always knew you were chicken shit but now all of BV knows it for certain as well.

Just go away you little pussy. And take your blowhard nonsense about children's' music with you. You herb.

Posted by Max Horwich | August 16, 2013 7:55 AM

D is proud that he went to LaGuardia Community College. That's rich.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:00 AM

Uhm...judging from his Facebook profile, this Max Horwich guy might have gone to Wesleyan and all...but he's hardly gay. Try taking a look at the hot chick he's dating.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:09 AM

^ let's see who you're dating 8:09? or are you just misogynistic and objectifying to other women?

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:21 AM

Yeah right dude! The ho that Max Horwich is dating (according to Facebook) is ugly as fuck! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if maggots started crawling out of her gash!

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:30 AM

^ Pig fucker, Ha Ha yeah I know that's right

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:44 AM

8:21 - Climb off your high horse dumb ass. I was giving a genuine compliment. It's folks like 8:30 that you might want to direct some of your PC venom towards.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:44 AM

8:09, 8:44: you do not even realize how aggressively clueless you are. what you see as a "compliment" is really just a veiled attempt to strip a woman of her individuality, her dignity and her character. i'm really tired of all of you so called men thinking that life is like mad men and that the same rules apply now as they have since the caves and rape rooms of yore. you need to grow up and act like a man and learn how to see a woman as your equal. you sexist pig.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:54 AM

8:54 FUCK YOU

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:59 AM

D is a Luddite gerontophiliac. He wouldn't have made it one week at Wesleyan.

Posted by Max Horwich | August 16, 2013 9:14 AM

There's a rape room? Is it for rape or rape rape?

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 10:18 AM

Thank you 8:59 for not disappointing in embarrassing all of us normal men. You are an imbecile.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 10:58 AM

Damn, 7:55 .... Game, Set, Match!

D, you better step up if you want to salvage any of your BV cred.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 11:12 AM

MH - 2
D - 0

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 11:17 AM

Max Headroom = lxly, am i right?

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 11:19 AM

D Lost

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 11:43 AM

The funniest will be if the real Max Horwich gets beat up over this. You know this guy can probably sue this website for all the shit 1 or 2 comment people are posting under his name, right?

Which would also be funny.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 12:21 PM

No, the funniest will be if the real D shows back up here and gets one of the D impersonators to show up at Jay Street A station, then they do a little cha cha Chico

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 1:17 PM

Salvage BV cred?

This guy is pawning off a Facebook of someone else as his own, someone with no clue he is doing this, and you idiots lap it up.

Yeah, he posted utter nonsense WAYYYY before I made him cybercry, all of you considered him to be a megatroll, and now he's suddenly Mr. Real Person after I challenged him to post his Facebook, ok. And he's gonna tell everyone exactly who he is after all the nonsense he posted OUTSIDE this entry, double ok.

What's really funny is he's so insecure and afraid of me he took me asking him to post his FB as me saying I want to fight him. He's that shaken up by me. Even funnier is he's posting as other people saying I've "lost" a contest I never started.

"Max" good job posting as people keeping score. You're just another no-life idiot with his panties in a bunch over me and I love it.

Posted by D | August 16, 2013 1:30 PM

"^ That's not me, asswipe. Nice try though. Pea brain.
So, let's see it."

Hey fuckstick that Linkedin is you, or I should say the guy you are posing as. Same bald head. Same Amishman beard. Same cross between John Smoltz and Paul Simon. Based in NYC. Works in the music business.

His alma mater is Wesleyan University 2004-2008 and what's on your Facebook? A link to the Facebook for Big Snow Buffalo Lodge you first befouled BV comments rambling on and on and on endlessly like a loon saying how you went to Wesleyan.

Oh wait, now that I dug deeper into your little Facebook charade and found a real person who has no clue your dumbass is posing as him, you're all "it's not me". You posted a Facebook, I posted a Linkedin of the same guy where he doesn't have the beard or mustache.

You are officially full of shit and a shook bitch.

D 1 MH 0, game, set, match Karate Kid III style i.e. I win the match by only one point because you racked up so many violations all it took me to knock you out was one punch.

Posted by D | August 16, 2013 1:40 PM

D you lost. No Facebook page, no points. No soup for you! You come back ... ONE YEAR!

Now gethefuckouttahere, poser. And take your shitty music with you.

Posted by Max Horwich | August 16, 2013 1:47 PM

LOL "cybercry"

You are priceless, Sweetheart. Clueless, and priceless too.

Posted by Max Horwich | August 16, 2013 1:49 PM

Max=2, D=0

Game over, D dude. You come back and play again nother time.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 1:55 PM

Is D that stupid or is he just playing around? Did he miss the meme? He has to realize that this guy fucking with him is not really Max Horwich. It is kind of amusing reading though.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 2:05 PM

Look everyone it's "Max Horwich" creating multiple posters keeping score like 1:55 (when no one has ever kept score re: me.)

'Not going anywhere, deal with it.

Posted by D | August 16, 2013 2:11 PM

Hey shithead 2:05, I know it's not Max Horwich and pointed it out.

Posted by D | August 16, 2013 2:16 PM

D you HOE, there is one king of the BV comment section.

Big Max

Wesleyan '08

Posted by Max Horwich | August 16, 2013 2:22 PM

Hey D, do you have a fat fucking cock, dude? Can I eat your ass?

-- Max Horwich, gay, Wesleyan '08

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 2:23 PM

Funny how I said I'm the king once and you're frothing at the mouth.

Btw shithead, why are you TELLING ME this.

Post some readable shit cuz you are ruining the comments with your inane dribbling, not me.

We get it, you're gay blah blah blah. Your fake gayness is laughable.

Posted by D | August 16, 2013 2:26 PM

Are you an integral part of the Bushwick music scene D? Do you have a degree in Folk Music studies? Did you go the Wesleyan? Are you friends with Yoni frickin David?

Huh? Are you?

Didn't think so BITCH.

King Max

Posted by Max Horwich | August 16, 2013 2:30 PM

stop. please. my taint hurts from all of this, and amanda's PR team gets $ .0001 richer every time someone replies to this thread.

Posted by xTAINTx | August 16, 2013 2:32 PM

I'm just waiting to see if D has the balls to post his FB page. I want to see this fat fuck with my own eyes. If he doesn't I can't say I blame him, but then again I'm not being obnoxious and picking internet fights and such. So there's that.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 2:32 PM

D, hopefully one day, and i mean this in all sincerity, that you come to realize what a frighteningly huge piece of shit you are.

You can respond back now insulting me, calling me dickless or whatever stupid word you come up with. Then telling everyone how I care what you say because I responded to you and how you are not going anywhere.

None of this changes the fact that you are a waste of life and will never have any significant impact on anyone or anything.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 2:34 PM

^ ouch.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 2:35 PM

Hey guys, I think I found D (front and center) ...

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 2:40 PM

2:34 AWWWWWWW it looks like Wiwl Maxy Waxy Wichy (Bitchy) is winding down, giving up, conceding, flustered, like they all are and always will be when they take me head on.

Hey guys, I think 2:40pm missed my post to kick off that scintillating review of one of the most overrated pieces of shit in the history of hardcore punk up there with Kill Your Idols, Suicide File, American Nightmare and basically any other band who formed circa 1995-2005 the worst era of hardcore punk ever (actually second worst after 2005-??? which is so bad it has yet to end.)

Posted by D | August 16, 2013 2:47 PM

Yes D you rocket scientist, every comment in this thread is the same person attacking you. Now they are backing down and you won again. Hahahaha oh it must be some kind of crazy in that mind of yours.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 3:17 PM

LOL @ D
Who's kicking you now? And now?
LOL LOL LOL

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 3:25 PM

3:17pm No every person attacking me in this thread is you, dumbass.

Crazy? Look who's talking.

Re-read the shit you spewed. First you post a Facebook (which I see was fake cuz you haven't insisted it's real for many posts in this bitch), then you say the Linkedin post isn't the same guy when it is, now you're the seventh? eighth? alter ego writing shit to me.

Bottom line is you are obsessed with me and it's sad, pathetic, and stupid, like you. Go outside even if to take a breath of fresh air.

Posted by D | August 16, 2013 3:42 PM

^D, you are losing it. It is all one person. Ooh, careful looking around the corner D. It might be that one person. Hahaha, you are such a sad idiot.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 4:31 PM

Because we're dealing with at least two people that insist on getting the last word in, there's no telling how long this sad yet entertaining thread will go on. So far it's been almost a full work week. That might be some kinda BV record.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 7:14 PM

You guys should all settle this over some hummus.

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 8:25 PM

This thread is like discovering a fresh hummus platter (more epic than gold).

Posted by Anonymous | August 16, 2013 11:46 PM

What is he saying, Robin?

Posted by Howard Stern | August 17, 2013 2:02 AM

7:14 It's not about getting the last word in. I have dismantled Max Horbitch post by post.

He posted a Facebook link then I posted a Linkedin of the same guy and he denied/s the two are the same yet the LI has Wesleyan as his alma mater and 2004-08 as the years he attended school there which means 2008 was the year he graduated. Doesn't this idiot always put "Wesleyan '08" next to 90% of his posts? Yep.

I caught his bullshit and pointed it out for all to see and now his schtick is played out and meaningless.

I have no schtick. You never, ever know what you're getting with me any given blog entry, and you never, ever will know. I will always keep you on your toes and you better bring your A-game when you confront me.

Posted by D | August 17, 2013 10:02 AM

Amanda Palmer was a whore and now she's an ass clown. Stupid, talentless creeps like Palmer who claw their way into view are what makes this world so fucking painful.

Posted by smiler | December 7, 2013 3:48 AM

I've seen that TED talk she gave and it's amazing. I love her perspective on creative expression and the relationship between the artist and their audience.

Posted by Brittany | February 17, 2014 5:21 AM

Amanda Palmer worked as a whore and she is still a whore. She is like watching puke.

Posted by Dee Dee | February 20, 2014 3:53 AM

the iPods

Posted by Anonymous | February 20, 2014 4:43 AM

Am I the only one who loves the song, lyrics AND video? I feel like all the comments have a negative side to them.

Posted by Johnson | February 26, 2014 6:52 AM