Posted in comedy | tour dates on August 6, 2013

by Klaus Kinski

IMAGEIMAGE

The New York Comedy Festival is coming back from November 6 through November 10, 2013 for what will be their milestone 10 year anniversary. And although none of the shows are knocking my socks off as much as the Ben Stiller Show reunion they had last year did, this year's line-up is so far pretty impressive (albeit somewhat bogged down with conservative, mainstream talent). The shows will be taking place at venues all over our wonderful city including, but not limited to, Town Hall, The Beacon Theater, The Theater at Madison Square Garden, and Carnegie Hall. Highlights for your man Klaus include John Mulaney on Saturday November 9 at 7:00 PM at Town Hall, as well as Anthony Jeselnik at the same venue the same evening at 9:45 PM. Also a hot ticket will be Larry David in conversation with David Steinberg on Sunday November 10 at Town Hall.

The ticket presale for all shows will run from August 7 at 10:00 AM to August 11 at 10:00 PM. The general onsale for normal people starts Monday, August 12 at 10:00 AM. Tickets can be purchased through the New York Comedy Festival website and Ticketmaster.

Last year, after announcing their initial line-up, the fest scheduled a ton of indie-centric shows at places like the UCB Theater. It is that particular programming that is sure to please people like you and me a lot more than their industry-favorite big ticket shows. Keep your eyes peeled. Meanwhile, announced schedule is below...

THE 2013 NEW YORK COMEDY FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
(EVENTS CONFIRMED TO DATE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7
AN EVENING WITH WANDA SYKES - 8PM - BEACON THEATRE

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8
NICK SWARDSON - 7PM - TOWN HALL
BILL BURR LIVE AT THE BEACON - 7:30PM - BEACON THEATRE
KATHY GRIFFIN: BITE MY BIG APPLE - 8PM - CARNEGIE HALL
WHITNEY CUMMINGS: TOUGH GUY - 9:45PM - TOWN HALL

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 9
JOHN MULANEY - 7:00PM - TOWN HALL
JIM JEFFERIES - 8PM - CARNEGIE HALL
AN EVENING WITH BILL MAHER - 8PM - BEACON THEATRE
ANTHONY JESELNIK - 9:45PM - TOWN HALL

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10
LARRY DAVID AND DAVID STEINBERG IN CONVERSATION - 8:00PM - TOWN HALL

Thank you for posting this!!!
What will the presale password be for the Larry David tickets? Where can I find it out?

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2013 2:21 PM

Bill Burr at the Beacon is the one to see.

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2013 2:26 PM

come with comedy for funny :D

Posted by girls games | August 7, 2013 9:57 AM

Presale is FNYCF

Posted by Anonymous | August 7, 2013 10:42 AM

Jim Jefferies!!!!!

Posted by OoFnIg | August 7, 2013 11:40 AM

Bill Burr is as awesome as Anthony Jeselnik isn't awesome. His show is in the running for the worst thing currently airing on Comedy Central.

Posted by Funderburgh | August 8, 2013 10:18 AM

I do think it would be funny if game shows mixed in trips to undesirable locations just to keep things interesting. Seriously, I'd love it. "And you've won . . . a week in Taft, California! ... in July". I guess contestants would just refuse their prizes.

Posted by Erika | February 17, 2014 7:05 AM

I have my Larry David sighting story... so I was walking home in the middle of Boston in July-ish 2006 and all of the sudden there's Larry and one other guy walking towards me up the sidewalk. In a flash I muster all my wit and say as we get close enough to make eye contact, "well isn't this surreal!" (damn I'm good) and he gives me the most uncomfortable please-kill-me-that-would-be-better-than-this look I've ever seen. The dude doesn't act...he's always that neurotic, always that overwhelmed by the most simple of things, LOL.

Posted by Martinez | March 6, 2014 8:46 AM

shows mixed in trips to undesirable locations just to keep things interesting.

Posted by AcompanhantesSP | March 17, 2014 1:04 PM

HoHo His show is in the running for the worst thing currently airing on Comedy Central.

Posted by MassagemTantraCuritiba | March 18, 2014 10:35 AM

he word Copt or Coptic simply means Egyptian, however the Muslim population of Egypt calls themselves Arabs. In contemporary usage, the word Copt or Coptic refers to the Christian population of Egypt.

Posted by Ibrahim | May 14, 2014 4:48 AM

It's been confirmed that Patrice O'Neal has passed away after a stroke at the age of 41.

Posted by Yamileth | June 2, 2014 12:36 PM

Is it weird that i have a boner? I mean super hot chick imitating a blow job and literally acting as a dick (while doing that, she's bent over and we can spectate her incredible ass) I mean like when Louis CK does it Its just funny, but now it's a fantasy ! She's the woman of my dreams !

Posted by Tooley | October 12, 2014 2:57 PM