Posted in hiphop | music | tour dates on August 26, 2013

photos by Chris La Putt

Trash Talk at Afro-Punk Festival 2013
Trash Talk

Sacramento hardcore punks Trash Talk just came to NYC over the weekend for the free free two-day Afro-Punk Festival, which went down in Fort Greene's Commodore Barry Park. A few pictures from their set on Sunday (8/25) are in this post. There's more at Facebook and still more on the way. Meanwhile, day 1 pictures are up now.

Trash Talk were also recently added to Danny Brown and Action Bronson's upcoming tour. That tour doesn't hit NYC, but in the midst of it, Trash Talk will stop in NYC on their own for a headlining show at 285 Kent on September 28. Tickets for that show are on sale now. All dates are listed below.

Danny Brown also played Afro-Punk on Sunday, and he'll play NYC again on Labor Day (9/2) for Fool's Gold Day Off, which happens in Williamsburg Park. Fool's Gold label boss A-Trak just confirmed that Danny's new album, OLD, will be released via the label on September 30.

All Trash Talk dates are listed, along with a few more pics from Afro-Punk, below...

2013 Afropunk Festival in Photos - Commodore Barry Park, Brooklyn, NYC - August 24th and 25th, 2013

Trash Talk -- 2013 Tour Dates
09-27 Philadelphia, PA - TLA *
09-28 Brooklyn, NY - 285 Kent
10-01 Toronto, Ontario - Danforth Music Hall *
10-02 Montreal, Quebec - Telus Theater *
10-03 Boston, MA - Wilbur Theater *

* - w/ Danny Brown and Action Bronson

The singer of Trash Talk has a really dope cock. I want to suck his fucking ass.

-- Tad

Posted by Anonymous | August 26, 2013 3:15 PM

D, you broken record, what do you think about Trash Talk?

Posted by Anonymous | August 26, 2013 3:49 PM

I've guzzled enough cock to know when enough's enough. And I've never had enough.
show-me-to-the-cock-machine - cocks-for-a-two-pence - show-me-to-the-cock-machine - shit me off this fence (cocks)

Posted by D | August 26, 2013 4:02 PM

So the 285 kent date is bookended by two dates with danny brown and action bronson and they are what, gonna be jerking each other off on the nyc night?

Posted by Anonymous | August 26, 2013 4:24 PM

3:49 If anyone is the "broken record" it's you endlessly being obsessed with me.

Sincde you asked, Trash Talk is hardcore for the Vice Magazine hipster jetset (along with Cerebral Ballzy who again I'm shocked didn't play Afro-Punk Fest and Off!) and herbs for aligning themselves with the biggest herbs in hip-hop Odd Future by signing to OF's "record label".

Posted by D | August 26, 2013 4:35 PM

D is actually right on this one. Some are bound to land once in a million years.

Posted by Anonymous | August 26, 2013 5:42 PM

we hold these truths to be self-evident: D is actually right on this one. Some are bound to lay pipe once in my rectum without tears.

Posted by Abraham Fucking Lincoln | August 26, 2013 5:57 PM

D has yet to comment anything intelligent. That weed isn't working for you bro

Posted by Anonymous | August 26, 2013 6:04 PM

I don't know who D is, I don't visit BV very often, and I rarely ever read comments on blogs. But I can say with 100% confidence that his/her assessment of Trash Talk is absolutely correct.

Posted by Anonymous | August 26, 2013 6:25 PM

6:25 is D.

Posted by Anonymous | August 26, 2013 7:38 PM

Trash Talk without a doubt stole the show at Afro Punk and shocked a lot of people there. Not saying they did anything they hadn't really done before or other bands hadn't, but as far as that show went it was the first time the majority of that crowd saw anything like that

Posted by Anonymous | August 26, 2013 8:59 PM

I'm blacker than all of Trash Talk combined and I'm an albino. Fuck of nowadays punk rock...

Posted by Anonymous | August 27, 2013 9:19 AM

Singer looks like Tommy Wiseau.

Posted by Anonymous | August 27, 2013 1:18 PM

Why do I feellike where ever there is pot mike G is probably close to thaat place

Posted by Jasmine | December 17, 2013 11:21 AM

I was at a Danny Brown show and I ate a weed brownie and as these guys were coming on someone passed me a blunt. There I was stoned as all fuck expecting a chill performance from some small time rapper or something and these guys come on. Moshing erupts and I'm like "oh god wat" and then the singer stage dived onto me and I like half dropped him. I was so fucking glad when it was over. These guys are pretty good tho, I just was wasn't ready for it and was not feeling it lol.

Posted by Davis | January 31, 2014 3:58 AM

might be the same skater who hangs with da wolf gang boiss!?

Posted by Brian | May 9, 2014 6:50 AM