Posted in dance | music | tour dates on November 26, 2013

by Bill Pearis

Factory Floor

Factory Floor will be here in a couple weeks, and their show at 285 Kent on December 13 with Yvette and Cities Aviv is has just a few tickets left. Fear not, the UK electronic trio have just added another show at 285 Kent happening the day before (12/12). No openers have been listed yet, but tickets are on sale now. All upcoming Factory Floor tour dates are listed below.

Meanwhile, Factory Floor have just released a video for "Turn it Up," one of the more easily accessible songs on their terrific debut album. The video, like the record, is pretty squelchy, with a lot old school, VHS-style feedback loop effects. You can check that our below.

Factory Floor - "Turn it Up"

Factory Floor - 2013 Tour Dates
11/29: Tokyo, Japan @ Electraglide Festival
12/3: London, UK @ Heaven
12/4: Leeds, UK @ Belgrave Music Hall
12/5: Liverpool, UK @ Kazimier
12/6: Glasgow, Scotland @ Stereo
12/7: Manchester, UK @ Gorilla
12/8: Bristol, UK @ Rise Instore
12/12: Brooklyn, NY @ 285 Kent
12/13: Brooklyn, NY @ 285 Kent
12/14: Philadelphia, PA @ Voyeur (Red Bull Sound Select)

I hope these shows won't be too obnoxious and full of lame "dfa fans". I won't be expecting it to be better than seeing them play to 30 people at mercury lounge. Y'all idiots slept on that. Best show I've seen in the last 5 or more years.

Posted by Anonymous | November 26, 2013 1:03 PM

whoever's booking them needs to get their fucking act together. 285?? what a disgrace.

Posted by Anonymous | November 26, 2013 1:26 PM

I love this song, but does playing a 10 year old version of iTunes visualizer count as making a video?

Posted by Anonymous | November 26, 2013 1:48 PM

103 best show? come on. I was there. Also at ATP NJ show. They were great but I've seen much better shows in 5 years....

ps most lcd fans won't be at this show so it should be great:)

Posted by Anonymous | November 26, 2013 2:12 PM

Well, freaking cute and adorable. Aside from that their voices were amazing. Love this band.

Posted by All Stave Van Lines Relocation | December 1, 2013 2:04 AM

I have seen uniqueness in the style of music from this band and their songs are wonderful.

Posted by All State Van Lines Relocation | December 1, 2013 2:30 AM

Posted by Game | December 2, 2013 1:44 PM

Sounds like the worst music from the 80s without any 2013 upgrades! I guess its on the right channel tho cuz this is nothing more than noise.

Posted by Kayleigh | March 3, 2014 4:46 AM

I have my own taste in music so I could tell you what I think makes music better but that obviously differs from you. But heres part of it, I need a context where Im going to want to listen to any song. I dont have a need for this type of "music" in my life cuz I dont have to torture anyone by blasting this in their face in a dark room any time soon.
Why is this song good to you? What about it touches your soul and sends shivers down you spine that make you get up and dance or at least bob your head? Cuz Im not feelin it.

Posted by Cervati | October 27, 2014 5:25 PM