Posted in music | tour dates on January 8, 2014

by Andrew Sacher

Neil Young @ Carnegie Hall (via Jeff Rusnak)
Neil Young

Some of the best moments of the night came when he resurrected material from the Buffalo Springfield catalog. "On the Way Home" was absolutely spellbinding, and he proved why "Flying on the Ground Is Wrong" is one of his most under-appreciated masterpieces when he played it on the upright piano. But the most radically rearranged song of the night was "Mr. Soul," which he played on the pump organ.

Other highlights included a banjo rendition of the Tonight's the Night gem "Mellow My Mind," a rollicking "Are You Ready for the Country?" and a climactic "After the Gold Rush," both on the standup piano. The only real complaint is that he played so many early Seventies classics that he neglected all other eras of his long career. Not a single note of music was played from the past 22 years, nor did he go near anything from 1978 to 1989. The late Sixties and the Seventies were obviously the period when he produced his best work, but there's been a lot of amazing stuff since then, and it would have been nice to hear just a little more of it. [Rolling Stone]

The legendary Neil Young kicked off his four-night run at Carnegie Hall this past Monday (1/6), continued on Tuesday (1/7), and has remaining dates on Thursday (1/9) and Friday (1/10). According to Carnegie Hall's website, there's still possibly limited availability for those shows if you call the venue.

Though Neil spent the last year or so playing terrifically noisy Crazy Horse shows, these shows see him in solo mode with little more than his acoustic guitar and piano (much like his just-released 1970 live album, Live At The Cellar Door). For both shows (the setlists were basically the same), he played mostly off Harvest and other favorites from his early '70s albums, plus a few from the late '80s/early '90s period, and some covers. I wasn't there myself, but from the sounds of the videos taken at the show, the whole thing seemed pretty beautiful.

Check out some of those videos, along with setlists from both nights, below...

Neil Young - "Southern Man" at Carnegie Hall - 1/6/14

Neil Young - "Ohio" at Carnegie Hall - 1/6/14

Neil Young - "Someday" at Carnegie Hall - 1/6/14

Neil Young - "Love In Mind" at Carnegie Hall - 1/6/14

Neil Young - "Hank to Hendrix" at Carnegie Hall

Neil Young - "Only Love Can Break Your Heart" at Carnegie Hall

Neil Young - "Heart of Gold" at Carnegie Hall - 1/6/14

Neil Young at Carnegie Hall - 1/6/14 Setlist: (via)
Set 1:
From Hank to Hendrix
On the Way Home (Buffalo Springfield song)
Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Love in Mind
Mellow My Mind
Are You Ready for the Country
Someday
Changes (Phil Ochs cover)
Harvest
Old Man

Set 2:
Goin' Back
A Man Needs a Maid
Ohio (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young song)
Southern Man
Mr. Soul (Buffalo Springfield song) (pump organ)
Needle of Death (Bert Jansch cover)
The Needle and the Damage Done
Harvest Moon
Flying on the Ground Is Wrong (Buffalo Springfield song) After the Gold Rush
Heart of Gold

Encore:
Comes a Time
Long May You Run (The Stills-Young Band song)

Neil Young at Carnegie Hall - 1/7/14 Setlist: (via)
Set 1:
From Hank to Hendrix
On the Way Home (Buffalo Springfield song)
Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Love in Mind
Mellow My Mind
Are You Ready for the Country
Someday
Changes (Phil Ochs cover)
Harvest
Old Man

Set 2:
Goin' Back
A Man Needs a Maid
Ohio (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young song)
Southern Man
Mr. Soul (Buffalo Springfield song) (pump organ)
Needle of Death (Bert Jansch cover)
The Needle and the Damage Done
Harvest Moon
Flying on the Ground Is Wrong (Buffalo Springfield song) After the Gold Rush
Heart of Gold

Encore:
Comes a Time
Long May You Run (The Stills-Young Band song)

What time did he go on?

ps Any merch?

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 6:41 PM

While you're at it w/ the videos, this is a great gallery of fan photos.. http://alpha.crowdalbum.com/gallery/52cd98df992cc69c34000001/Neil-Young_20140107

Posted by Jamie | January 8, 2014 6:43 PM

went on around 8:10 last night. amazing show.

yes, there was merch. i didn't check it out, but i know there's a poster going around for $50 or so (i think can also be bought online).

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 6:43 PM

neil OLD HA

satanic.bandcamp.com

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 6:43 PM

Would love to see one of these shows but not at that price tag. This is rich folk business.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 6:43 PM

They are the same exact setlist. And, as it's clear from the copy-paste job that left After the Gold Rush on the same line as Flying on the Ground, you guys just copy-pasted it. Not sure why you would say they were different setlists, possibly.

He went on between 8:00 and 8:10, somewhere in there, took a break at 9, back around 9:30, over at 10:30.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 6:44 PM

$50 is rich folk business?

Because that's how much I paid during the presale.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 6:45 PM

poster is here: http://neilyoung.warnerbrosrecords.com/angel-fiddle-carnegie-hall-online-exclusive-poster.html

also, if $50 is too much for you, then get a fucking job. look at the threads when tickets went on sale; $50 tickets were easy to be had. i sat in one last night, and it was plenty fine.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 6:45 PM

The online poster is by Blek Le Rat, so that's why it's $50. The one at the show is different and only $25. Shirts were $35 and a hoodie for $60. All shirts and stuff were show specific.

Been seeing Neil since I was about 14 and this was possibly the best I've seen him do. Better than the '99 solo tour.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 6:50 PM

the vivian girls opened for him on day 2

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:06 PM

So not better than the '99 solo tour. I have seen Neil every time he has played in nyc for years. This show was very good but not the best by far. Same setlist each night sucks as well.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:08 PM

There are a couple of boots out of both shows if you look around the net, They sound better than what it sounded like up off the floor

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:10 PM

"Also, don't be fooled by the guy with the $50 dollar seat. Those are up in the balcony and while i paid the king's ransom and sat up close, i took a few minutes to visit a friend upstairs. I promise you the sound was insanely worse upstairs. Not worth the 50 bucks."

are you sure? there's definitely more of an echo upstairs, given the place is huge, but it was *more* than tolerable, and not something that detracted from the show. the people around me all seemed to enjoy the hell out of it.

i've seen people say this a lot about carnegie hall, and granted it was my first time there, but i really don't have anything bad to say about it. that probably means i shouldn't have posted to brooklynvegan, of course.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:10 PM

I was at this and the 99 show, and I think they were completely equal.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:22 PM

The balcony in Carnegie Hall is terrible. The viewing angle is like watching someone from an office window - you see mostly the tops of heads & the sound is weaksauce.

I was at a show there recently where my friends had Parquet & I had Balc Ctr Row G. Was able to switch for the last few songs. Quite frankly, it's like 2 different venues & feel cheated that I bought Balc at any price.

Ppl rationalizing Balc were just glad to be at Neil for a decent - which I understand given the awesome show. But it's a sh*&t seat.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:31 PM

708 "Same setlist each night sucks as well." If you go more than 1 night. If not, who cares?

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:33 PM

731. I refuse to sit upstairs at ANY venue. Not the way to see and listen to music. I would not sit in the balcony at Carnegie for free!

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:41 PM

7:41 - some venues have decent seats even higher up. Agree - Higher up never a preference, but Carnegie Balc makes you feel like asking for your $ back.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:47 PM

so you see neil young for $50 and the sound is slightly off - at carnegie hall - and you want your money back?

really, go back to complaining about terminal 5.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:49 PM

I wouldn't ask for my money back for Neil bc that show was off the hook good - I'm just saying it's a sh&*tty f*^^cking seat.

Some bands/shows overcome the venue. Very few can beat T5 - of all the shows I've seen at T5, only NIN rose above that place. Neil rose above Carneg balc. But fact is, seats/venue still sh&*t sandwich. Fact.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 7:54 PM

I saw Hall and Oates third tier NJPAC and it was fine. Also, Neil Young $50 anywhere is worth it. And why did Gray's close?

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 8:21 PM

I sat in the balcony last night and thought the sound was fantastic. I should have brought binoculars, though, as I was reeeeeallly far away from the guy.

Posted by Mollypinkcollar | January 8, 2014 9:10 PM

Balcony sucks at CH. Yeah it'a better to see a great show than not, just for the experience of it, but still it sucks at any price.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 9:11 PM

I disagree. If I sat in the balcony @ CH to see Neil I would spend the entire show trying to move down to a better seat. I just refuse to look down at live music and listen to sub-par sound. I'd rather stay home. 1st row 2nd level is the only exception.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 9:26 PM

Probably was from Philly or Boston..

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 9:27 PM

BTW, where are the people on hear that said there would definitely be cheap tix the day of the shows? On Craigslist & Stubhub I see $300-$2500 for balcony seats and $1000-$4000 for the floor seats.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 9:36 PM

They're in their homes laughing at you for believing their trolling

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 10:16 PM

1016 I was one of the few telling them they were full of it.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 11:02 PM

Lots of the gourmand people on this website absolutely love hummus and its multifaceted incarnations. I personally feel that a falafel is a much more elegant and - dare I say - tasteful use of the chickpea. The taste, the romance, the boldness, the edge and hipness are all on the falafel's side.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 11:20 PM

You know what's legendary? This thread. This thread is legendary. Mr. Sacher is legendary. Doug Moore is kinda legendary too.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 11:34 PM

^ legen(wait-for-it)dary

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 11:44 PM

I really dislike this old twat's shtick, but holy fuck that tune Comes A Time is amazeballz. If in my life all I ever did was to write that one song I would be pretty proud of myself.

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 11:53 PM

^ you sir are a fucking moron

Posted by Anonymous | January 8, 2014 11:57 PM

9:36,
Look at the other Neil mentions on the calendar's for the other days past. There were 2 people who both said they were able to get under face tickets or knew people who had and I believe them.

There was one guy who said he waited outside for 4 hours last night and could not find anything less than 350 but if you believe that troll, I have a nice house to sell you in Afghanistan.

While it was not tons of tickets for cheap, if you know how to use SH and Craigslist then you could get at least face value. Tickets are priced very high now but if you want till right before the show they drop considerably when scalper schmucks realize no one is paying their price.

There are always nitwits on here saying you can't get in for anything less than whatever price. Someone was saying it for Pearl Jam and I stood outside Barclays for a half hour for one of the shows and right before the opener went on, we got 2 great seat tickets for face.

It's all about you knowing how to play the game.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:04 AM

Great show. It was strange sitting so close to motherfucking Trump though. Charlie Rose, Elvis Costello and Jim Jarmusch were also there Tuesday night.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:06 AM

If you think anyone is actually paying 1000 or up for seats to these Neil shows, you are dumber than that troll D. Yes that means rich Wall Street guys as well.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:07 AM

12:04 - see if you can get in for cheap Thu - personal challenge.

$350 is accurate.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:08 AM

12:04 here,
Sorry I won't be taking that challenge. I went to the show Monday night with tickets i bought when they went on sale. That is how i know 350 was bullshit. I was outside for a bit and heard what the scalps were asking and it was much lower than 350. If you waited till showtime i have no doubt you could get for face.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:14 AM

what is worse?
a)neil young acoustic solo
b)bruce springsteen acoustic solo
c)current bob Dylan with a back up band
d)all the choices are equally bad

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:41 AM

was at carnegie hall show, fucking cell phone rings during show - it was carnegie hall asking me to donate!

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:44 AM

^ you answered the phone?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:39 AM

12:41 - your trolling is abysmal, I'm embarrassed for you.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:43 AM

12:14 - were you at the box office watching those under $350 tix being told they were counterfeit? Saw about 20 pairs of "deals" get denied, including people who bought from some "scalps" outside.

Challenge stands & you can't pull it off, wanker.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:57 AM

that ain't trolling, it's snark. you are right that shit's weak, but the trolls here are all about sight lines, FOH mixes, ticket prices and availability, set lists, merch for sale, etc. can you distinguish between the two? snark is just a put down. trolls play you close to get under your skin. they get to even the best among us. Just ask my ex wife.

Posted by Moby Rape | January 9, 2014 1:59 AM

20 pair o' counterfeit tickets sold right in front of the box office? Now that note's really for you.

Posted by Moe B. Rape | January 9, 2014 2:06 AM

1:59 - well, whatever it's called, it sucks.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 2:31 AM

Puhleeze 2:06, tell me you did not actually believe that moron at 1:57.

Sure he saw that and he knew what these people bought their tickets for. The trolling was fierce on that.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 4:36 AM

12:04, you are only partially right. Some shows are much more difficult than others to "play the game", due to supply/demand.
That being said, the demand is big for this in advance of the show, but some people may have gotten deals this week because the weather has been so freakin cold (which means that less people will even try to go out there.. who the hell wants to stand out in the cold looking for a bargain, unless you really want to see Neil that bad.. and if you're selling a ticket in this cold, you just want to get rid of it, and go the fuck inside)

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 6:59 AM

t5>ch

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 9:36 AM

I'll take the challenge and will report back tomorrow or Saturday.

Posted by Smack | January 9, 2014 9:39 AM

lol old man vs scalper arguments lol lol

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 9:50 AM

I'm glad I don't listen to scarfy snarkster BV commenters. Talk about needing to fill some kind of hole in their lives.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 10:11 AM

Counterfeits weren't sold at the box office, they were, of course, from CL & out on the street near the venue & all over town. Saw 20 pairs and talked to about 6 of them.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 10:32 AM

If you're too cheap to spend $200 on a decent seat to see a legend in this venue, that's your problem.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 10:32 AM

Challenge is face, superman.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 10:33 AM

cassie ramone>neil young

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 10:36 AM

"Saw 20 pairs and talked to about 6 of them."

Oh yeah right, of course you did.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 10:43 AM

It's all knowing how to play the game.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 10:44 AM

Ok I didn't see any people told by the box office they had cfeit tix- I was at home watching Oprah - you got me. Foiled again for trolling.

Easy buy - half price or free. Give it a shot.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:01 AM

Anyone claiming to have physically seen 20 pairs of fake tickets - fuck, 6 pairs for that matter - while standing out on the street in front of CH in the cold that we've had this week is either (a) lying, (b) selling himself (invalidates his argument), (c) up to no good, (d) a fucking retard or (e) all of the above (which is almost de facto anyway)

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:09 AM

I was standing in front of the will call/day of sales ticket window inside Carnegie Hall trying to pick up extras from peeps coming from the box office window.

I heard the box office guy say "these are counterfeit. Where did you buy them?" Cl, etc. "Sorry they're no good"

I talked to 3 pairs- 6 ppl after they came back from the window & asked them what happened.

I also talked to the ppl waiting for day of sales - wasn't pretty there either.

But yes, I'm fucking retarded.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:22 AM

do you think neil shaves his genitals or has someone wax them?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:22 AM

& btw, several denied entries (at the box office, homie) I didn't talk to were holding pdf tix, which were not accepted for this event as far as I can tell.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:25 AM

the poster for sale at the show has the same angel image, so presumably it's by blek le rat also.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:27 AM

"trying to pick up extras from peeps coming from the box office window"

means

your a fucking scalper scum

argument invalidated due to conflict of interest

next, ....

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:27 AM

@11:22
wax, all the way

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:38 AM

oh, by the way, Great Show from a major artist...

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 11:45 AM

Reading through these comments I would be amazed if there were more than 4 unique people posting

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:03 PM

no I was trying to go to the show

& let me guess that *your* an uneducated twat who also doesn't know the diff between their and there

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:08 PM

Who played The Tin Man last night? The Lion? What about Dorothy?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:09 PM

12:08 is so mad

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:13 PM

Every show these days has people who get scammed and get fake tickets.

What a fucking revelation.

Suddenly that means that no one was able to get cheap or face tickets if they know what they are doing?

It's a damn mensa convention up in this bitch.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:16 PM

Yeah 12:08 that's me an uneducated twat, but not like the one I'm talking to now that corrects spelling and then starts a sentence with an ampersand

Fucking retard scalper punk

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:19 PM

I scalped the shit out of the show and made a mint. Old hippies, new yuppies, and erstwhile beardos....I bent them all over.

Once more before you die Neil.

Posted by 4xface@gmail.com | January 9, 2014 12:25 PM

@11:22

You stated that you were trying to pick up extraS, not an extra. So you are so fat you need multiple seats to see a show? Or did you need the others for your friends Harvey the rabbit and Mr. Snuffleupagus?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:27 PM

^furious

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:28 PM

i made enough last night off of the hippies to pay for my trip to bermuda next month. thanks hippies!

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:29 PM

12:16, that's the first time I have ever seen the word "mensa" in the same sentence as "up in this bitch".

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:29 PM

Gotta say, decent setlists. Neil often gets very self-indulgent and does a lot of material that people are not familiar with. This doesn't appear to be the case here.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:31 PM

your right - Im a scalper - too bad their were no extraS

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:35 PM

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 *12:27 PM*:

@11:22

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 *12:28 PM*:

^furious

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^ LOL projection much?

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:36 PM

12:29-What show did you make enough off of last night because Neil didn't play last night?

12:31-you mean setlist not setlists. They were both the same.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:37 PM

Their wur plenty ov extraS Hoss, yu jus needa no were 2 luk knowhatimsayin

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:39 PM

12:37, antics with semantics. Two setlists that were identical.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:39 PM

Wow, old dude totally losing his shit on here, I'm gonna make some popcorn

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:41 PM

12:36 is foaming at the mouth mad. soooooooo madd!!!

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:41 PM

^ LOL @ angry dude 12:41 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ;-P

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:42 PM

So Grandpa Simpson, did you finally get a ticket into the show?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:52 PM

at853>schoeps

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 12:55 PM

I guessing a bunch of new Walmart customers just walked in?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:07 PM

I sat in the last row of the balcony and the sound was surprisingly good. And yes binoculars help. Thankfully only a few clueless douchebags sang along.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:21 PM

singing along causes global warming (which we could have used a little bit of this week n'est pas?)

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:24 PM

lol at anyone who paid that much money to sit in the back row and watch some music w/ binoculars.

Sucker born every minute.

Could you make out his wrinkly nutsack?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:28 PM

^Wow $50 crazy he spent so much!

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:30 PM

12:08 I'll take your challenge. What happens if I win?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:34 PM

The craziness is he said the sound was surprisingly good.

Deaf clueless motherfucker.

Someone above said it best about the jackasses who delude themselves into thinking they got a good deal sitting up in that balcony.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:35 PM

Hahahahahahaha<--last laugh

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:38 PM

Right now I'm listening to one of the bootlegs of the second show and looking at the front picture on this thread.

Both sound and view wise it is better than anyone who sat upstairs at Carnegie

#truth

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:42 PM

Um, you listen to music, you don't watch it moron. And good deal--who cares? It was a great show. You're welcome, trolls.

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:45 PM

"Hi there, welcome to Walmart. Neil Young CDs are over here ... oh, OK, yes we have the new Dead Meadow CD too ..."

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 1:57 PM

neil young has sucked for about the last 43 years

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 3:33 PM

1:42 really nailed it

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 3:47 PM

Oh to live on
Hummus Mountain
With the pita
And the cru de te

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 3:51 PM

cru de te

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 4:05 PM

Hello everyone, this is Devin from Carnegie Hall. Quite a discussion going on here about one of our recent shows; that is what we like to see. If you enjoyed the show, or if you appreciate having a world-class concert venue with old New York charm, terrific acoustics, and wonderful sight lines, please consider supporting the Hall. http://www.carnegiehall.org/Support/

Best,

Devin

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 4:41 PM

Haven't we all supported the hall w/ $200 tickets?

Posted by Anonymous | January 9, 2014 4:48 PM

does anyone know how often neil has to get up and go to the bathroom at night?

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 1:41 AM

1204 Yes, you can pretty much ALWAYS get into an area show, This is different. Just look at the age difference. Older people will pay more keeping the prices higher and this is not your usual run of the mill show.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 1:59 AM

12:04 is full of shit.
"Someone was saying it for Pearl Jam and I stood outside Barclays for a half hour for one of the shows and right before the opener went on, we got 2 great seat tickets for face."
Pearl Jam didn't have an opener.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 7:39 AM

We should pay what we think is a fair price after the show. Honor system. That is the fairest way.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 7:45 AM

3:51, You can't be hungry, on Hummus Mountain.. but you're thinking that it's better than Mamoun's..

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 7:49 AM

7:39-I'm sure he meant right before they opened. I doubt he is full of shit because I know of people who got face tickets for PJ outside the arena for the recent Brooklyn shows.

1:59-Blah Blah Blah, it is not different at all for this show. Same as all the others. There are people who got tickets for face or less and others who didn't. 100% it is about knowing how to work the system. Some are better at it than others

Enough of all you whiners. Just because you are not able to get in or get those tickets at those prices doesn't mean other people can't

Just stfu already.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 8:30 AM

Anyone comparing finding tix for Pearl Jam at an arena in Brooklyn to Neil Young solo at Carnegie Hall has no idea what they are talking about.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 12:26 PM

^ Agree

& PJ Barclays easy ticket at venue.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 3:40 PM

Get that nostalgia money, Neil. God knows you've done nothing of value since the 70s.

Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 3:46 PM

Reports from the face value supermen?

Or busy wading thru the sea of offers at the 19k arena dome?

Posted by Anonymous | January 11, 2014 12:13 AM