Posted in music | pictures on February 21, 2014

photos by Dana (distortion) Yavin

Justin Timberlake @ MSG - 2/20/14
Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake brought his current tour back to NYC for his first of two Madison Square Garden shows last night (2/20), his third NYC run in the past year. He played a good deal of both parts of The 20/20 Experience, including standouts like "Don't Hold the Wall," "Let the Groove Get In," "Mirrors" and more. Plenty of the older hits like "My Love," "SexyBack," "LoveStoned," and "Rock Your Body" were represented, and did a number of the covers he's been known to play lately like Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York," Elvis Presley's "Heartbreak Hotel," Michael Jackson's "Human Nature" and Kool & the Gang's "Jungle Boogie." Pictures of the show are in this post.

JT hits MSG again tonight (2/21), for his final NYC show of the week, which was rescheduled from Wednesday. Tickets for tonight's show are still available.

More pictures, video and setlist from last night, below...

Justin Timberlake - "SexyBack" and "Mirrors" at MSG - 2/20/14

Justin Timberlake at MSG - 2/20/14 Setlist: (via)
Set 1
Pusher Love Girl
Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want) (Intro)
Rock Your Body
Don't Hold the Wall
FutureSex/LoveSound
Like I Love You
My Love
TKO
New York, New York (Frank Sinatra cover)
Summer Love
LoveStoned
Until the End of Time
Holy Grail (JAY Z song)
Cry Me a River

Set 2
Only When I Walk Away
Drink You Away
Tunnel Vision
Señorita
Let the Groove Get In
That Girl
Heartbreak Hotel (Elvis Presley cover)
Not a Bad Thing
Human Nature (Michael Jackson cover)
What Goes Around... Comes Around
Cabaret
Take Back the Night
Jungle Boogie (Kool & The Gang cover)
Murder
Poison (Bell Biv DeVoe cover)
Suit & Tie

Encore:
SexyBack
Mirrors

looks like a fun show

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2014 2:57 PM

I couldn't care less about Timberlake but I must say..awesome photos! Dana is the new number 1 ranked photographer at BV

1. Dana
2. Amanda
3. Wichita State

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2014 3:57 PM

^Just curious to know why you think these photos are so "awesome"? Besides two pretty great ones, the rest are either standard, out of focus or overexposed.

Knowingly you are probably one of this photographer's friends so this is stupid to ask but still. Why?

The only thing you got right was the fact that JT sucks and this blog has no business covering him.

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2014 5:45 PM

THIS. #COTD

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2014 8:36 PM

secret show at bowery ballroom tonight at 1am.

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2014 8:55 PM

5:45- And you are probably a frustrated photographer who might know how and make sure to take photos at the perfect exposure but I bet your photos have no creativity or soul. You need to be blind not to see why these photos are so "awesome". You're just jealous. How sad

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2014 9:19 PM

He didn't do Dick in a Box? That's the only song of his that I know. It's about a dick in a box.. Hilarious

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2014 9:45 PM

9:19-3:57 same person. I'm not the 5:45 person but I will throw my hat in agreement. There are 2 or 3 pictures I would call really good and the others not so much. I am not a photographer at all but an avid viewer of this site and this photographer has had better more creative photos up here and the other photographers on here have had beautiful ones as well. You are obviously a friend of this photographer. That is what even a blind person can see.

Posted by Anonymous | February 21, 2014 11:59 PM

People can think the photographer is great without being the photographer's friend. FYI.

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2014 12:26 AM

People can also think the pictures and/or the photographers aren't that good without being another photographer who is just jealous and sad. FYI.

Posted by Anonymous | February 22, 2014 12:56 AM

You should buy some diagnostic tools, like Launch CRP129 and Launch X431 Diagun III then you can definitely test out your car by yourself

Posted by auto diagnostic tool | February 23, 2014 9:09 PM

who is this pee wee wannabe????

Posted by Anonymous | February 24, 2014 9:37 AM