Posted in music | pictures on February 17, 2014

photos by Greg Cristman

Skinny Puppy @ Webster Hall - 2/14/14
Skinny Puppy

Industrial/EBM vets Skinny Puppy are still going strong, having recently released their 12th album, Weapon. They're also keeping the high energy of their infamous live shows intact, as they just proved when they brought their tour to NYC's Webster Hall on Friday (2/14). The Canadian band played a good deal of the new LP, but left room for classics too, filling more than half the set with their '80s material. The stage, meanwhile, was filled with a typically theatrical stage set full of made-to-shock props, not to mention the band's signature projections (and fog and strobes). The show was sold-out and the packed house was very into it, pushing towards the barrier, making for hot, sweaty madness. Perspiration wasn't the only thing covering the crowd, though. Skinny Puppy's Nivek Ogre drenched the audience in his "blood" and other luminescent liquids. The crowd wouldn't have it any other way. That's a Valentine's Day to remember.

Solid openers too: Army of the Universe played, joined by Andy Selway of KMFDM on drums, and the night started with NYC's Cult of Youth, whose dark folk/post rock blend keeps getting better and better. Pictures of all three bands are in this post.

They continue, along with Skinny Puppy's setlist, below...

Skinny Puppy at Webster Hall - 2/14/14 Setlist:

Smothered Hope
Overdose

Subway squeeling brakes > Skinny Puppy

#truth
#bigboytalk

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:53 AM

my dad owns a BMW motherfucker.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 11:13 AM

and I get shit for going to electro shows - damn

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 11:18 AM

i gave my cat some hummus and it died

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 11:26 AM

cant wait for the ballet tour "live on ice"

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 11:38 AM

Skinny Puppy produces meaningful music
in a world of narcissism and vapid hip-ism

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 1:06 PM

^ huge Swans fan right there

and Gira is STILL a pussy

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 1:15 PM

That's some second rate Slipknot shit.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 1:16 PM

How young are you people?
Skinny Puppy has been doing this since the early 80's

Posted by AnonHUMMUS | February 17, 2014 3:18 PM

Dimebag Darrell > Korn > Screeching Weasel > screeching subway brakes > Skinny Puppy

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 3:36 PM

^ I'm well aware. They used to be the best, now they just produce generic ebm and put on sub-slipknot shite. They are signed to Metropolis, the mall-goth ghetto.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 3:37 PM

Industrial has and always will be one of the most atrocious genres of music. There's literally nothing to like, from the fans in doofy clothes to the awful, awful shit that passes for music.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 3:45 PM

My dad owns a BMW motherfucker.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 3:47 PM

my dad owns a BMW motherfucker.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 4:44 PM

my dad owns a BMW motherfucker.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 4:54 PM

Cult of Youth blows. That's some Dashboard Confessional shit.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 5:03 PM

black people don't shoot up schools. so I guess troubled white youth are now called niggas.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 5:26 PM

Cult of Youth: "We are Nazis/no I'm sorry we were joking". The singer owns a record store called Heaven Street, which was what the Nazis called the path leading jews into the gas chamber.

Posted by J. Elenidis | February 17, 2014 5:27 PM

Cult of Youth played the Empty Bottle in Chicago last year. The average junior high school marching band is less petulant and better rehearsed.

Their fascist politics probably are related to their mediocrity as a band, but I think that should be dealt with at length as a symptom of social breakdown and not just the bad taste of certain individuals.

Posted by echoplex | February 17, 2014 5:42 PM

Anti-semitic imagery and references are not cool or edgy, and can't be passed off as postmodern. If you roll around in that shit you better have a reason. And just saying "it's art" doesn't fucking cut it.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 5:50 PM

Army of the Universe was terrible. Most of the crowd around me seemed to have this "wtf is this?" look on their face. They didn't belong there nor did they fit in.

They, in my opinion, came off as way too cocky. There also seemed to be no point to having a guitarist: most of the guitar was obviously programmed and he was only using the same 2 chords during their entire set. He was more concerned with running around then actually playing the instrument. Okay, granted its nice to see people really excited about being on stage...but at least also show you have actual playing skills/ability.

The singer, meanwhile, was too preoccupied with looking "cool" by first with the shades, leather on and then eventually taking his shirt off. Big deal, doesn't make your music sound better.

I'm assuming the only reason they were even there was because both Skinny Puppy and Army of the Universe are on the same record label.

Posted by lmn818 | February 17, 2014 6:20 PM

Look at all the rock only snobs who don't know anything outside their own element.. Comparing them to slipknot?? You have no idea what you are talking about, but it's clear with your sad attempt to demean "fans" of a certain musical genre.. You're a joke, and a sad parody of yourself...

Posted by Idiots... | February 17, 2014 6:25 PM

The opening bands SUCKED. Cult of Youth faux-NAZI childishness, and Army of the Universe with is Scott Weiland wannabe singer.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 6:32 PM

Really pathetic that there are only 5 people out of 30 in a comments section who get their music. Proof good ol' murica is a stupid country. We love SP in more "open-minded" areas of the world. Come to think of it I've never met a person who didn't like skinny puppy that wasn't a boring, mindless, sub-human shrill.

Posted by so sad... | February 17, 2014 6:37 PM

lol implying metalheads even listen to good music, just cookie monster into a mic and arrpegiate a chord and they will swoon.

Posted by lolbutyournameserious | February 17, 2014 6:39 PM

Look at this guy trolling like a goon... We get it, you don't like sp... And your telling other people to "not project??" No wonder you don't like sp, you are a moron who can't stand reality, apparently...

Posted by LOL | February 17, 2014 6:40 PM

Amazing how many idiots have no clue that the bands they think are the Shit, wouldn't be around if not for icons like SP. You can look at a video by Slipcock and see SP stolen blatantly. SP was around when most of you were still shitting yourselves and I dare say your group won't be around in five years, let alone 30.

If you don't like Industrial,or EBM that's fine, but don't fucking hate on people who do. I like tons of different stuff, but Puppy are legendary. Do your homework asshats. Google concert footage from the 80's and understand your bands probably took something from a very original group.

Posted by Wookie | February 17, 2014 6:43 PM

Yeah, can't argue with a metalhead who uses words like retard and faggoty. Gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boys hole, and he sure does, everytime. Have fun talking to yourself, bashing bands that no one even cares about. LOL, no wonder you're a miserable cunt;)

Posted by lol | February 17, 2014 6:45 PM

Post above ends it all.... This thread may now die, and all the fools who hate good music...

Posted by Right on!! | February 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Not a fan of their last couple of albums (yah it's generic EBM) but their early sounds were basically ground breaking, and some of the most entertaining and creative music to have ever existed.

lots of self-aware satire.

For some genius moments, listen to:
- Dig It (from Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse)
- VX Gas Attack & Who's Laughing Now (from Vivisect VI)
- first 4 tracks of The Process
- the entire early catalog in Bites, Remission, and Back & Forth Series 2

Just SO good.

Skinny Puppy is the band Death Grips wants to be.

Posted by vFunct | February 17, 2014 7:00 PM

^lol@hipster dorks that weren't cool enough to listen to SP first.

Sorry, but Death Grips = generic Skinny Puppy.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 7:11 PM

"Old McDimebag Had A Sausage"

Dimebag Darrel was a sausage. E I E I O
And in Saint Vitus He Sucked Some Sausage E I E I O

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 7:15 PM

Most people on this site are male geeks, about 18-25. This is the first time they are hearing about Skinny Puppy. They do not know about early industrial, and think it's like that modern EBM shit, which is truly, completely horrible.

If you really want to get into the original abstract industrial sounds listen to John Cage music.

Posted by vFunct | February 17, 2014 7:19 PM

I'm just glad SP still exists.

The absolute worst music is indie-rock. Just the gayest, faggotiest music, just complete faggotry.

They like saying words and stuff.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 7:22 PM

^It's a damn shame that all bands suck now, especially all that indie-rock faggotry people keep putting out and 18-25 years olds on this site love.

They should stop listening to music, since all music was already made and they don't need to make music anymore.

John Cage won.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 7:29 PM

I think a lot of the Slipknot references come from the young people & college kids on this site never having heard of SP before, and they don't know SP is from the early 80's and formed the early electro-dance-industrial sound, and their experience with them is probably a sample of their new stuff which isn't as good as their old stuff.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 7:47 PM

what's with all of the sarcasm and hate? I'm going to post something different and say I like Skinny Puppy and today's EBM, such as Imperative Reaction, Combichrist, Aesthetic Perfection, etc. That's all. Have a good day.

Posted by Bill | February 17, 2014 7:48 PM

Stop waiting, s t i l l w a i t i n g.
There's a world outside. Search it. Search the whole wide world. You can find him. Your sausage hedge fund manager is out there.
He's not going to be here on any post.
It's been over 2 years. 2 years of your life wasted. You've got to move on, damn it! Go! Find him.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 7:58 PM

I love all the head scratching here by sp fans who can't understand why no one else likes this excrement. It reminds me of the dorks in high school who were really confused as to why no one liked them either (because they were dorks).

I'd bet the confused sp fans probably look like those hipsters that Die Hipster keeps describing in his Hipster Beating posts.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 8:11 PM

Here is one of Skinny Puppy's most popular songs. Decide for yourself:

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 8:23 PM

***SKINNY PUPPY RULES! FUCK THE HATERZ:***

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 8:30 PM

You just know that these are the same fucks that write paragraphs about how Gira is so experimental and boundary pushing as well. Oh you just know it.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 8:32 PM

Skinny Puppy? More like Chubby Pussy.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 8:34 PM

If you don't see the genius in this, you don't know music:

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 8:36 PM

2 years? it's been that long since the "I know metal fans that are hedge fund managers" post? Fucks ain't it funny how time slips away (little Willie Nelson quote for you transplants out there)

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 8:38 PM

Yeah Skinny Puppy is all about the love

Bwahahahahaaaa

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 8:41 PM

All right, he's no hedge fund manager, but Scott Hull, of Pig Destroyer, is an Oracle DBA and a UNIX system administrator/engineer!

Gentlemen, meet your bachelor!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:02 PM

And for the men who like the ladies, Thorr's Hammer's Runhild Gammelsæter has a PhD in cell physiology from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Oslo! She is also a Fulbright Scholar, and is currently serving on the Board of Directors of Norwegian biotechnology company Regenics A.S!

Gentlemen, who don't prefer sausage, meet your bachelorette!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:05 PM

mein Vati besitzt ein BMW motherfucker

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:05 PM

^I just told you. Sausage Hull, I mean, Scott Hull is your man. Get the heck out of your house and find him. I believe in true love. I believe in you. You can do this! Get out there. Get your ham . . . man. Get your man!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:09 PM

***** TIME MACHINE *******

It amazes me how closed-minded some of the trolls on here are. If you truly believe that someone like the singer from Batillus has marginalized himself, you're living in another dimension. It's amazing what a collared shirt and hair band can do for you. I know hedge-fund managers who make Fade look like a clean-cut kid. Keep telling yourself that these "sausages" can't have careers if it makes you feel better.

Posted by I pity the troll | June 13, 2012 7:45 PM

^yes, we're closed minded towards self-aggrandizing retardation.

Homeboy from Batillus looks like he is about 40. Yeah he might get over on some fanboys or young/dumb girls, but adults know what's up. I see no talent there whatsoever. Just a bunch of cheap get over moves. Youngsters, trust me, do everything you can not to wind up like that guy.

Posted by Anonymous | June 13, 2012 8:25 PM

7:45 hahahah

"It's amazing what a collared shirt and hair band can do for you"

hahahaha...the singer from Batillus throws on a collard shirt and a hair band and POW a professional appearance. hahaha

"I know hedge-fund managers who make Fade look like a clean-cut kid"

hahahaha....please link to their bios. Please, I beg of you. I will wait forever though, BECAUSE THEY DON"T EXIST.

Fucking delusional apologists.

Posted by Anonymous | June 13, 2012 8:58 PM

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:10 PM

Listen 9:10, you're not getting any younger, smarter or better looking. Stop waiting for the hedge fund manager and go for the administrator/engineer!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:14 PM

Bull shit 9:12pm.
I'm the OG st1ll wa1t1ng poster.
I've logged more hours as a BV troll than you can even comprehend.
So take your swagger jack-off somewhere else.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:19 PM

meu paizinho possui um motherfucker de BMW.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:20 PM

I'd listen to 9:14, 9:10. Look at you. You're fatter and more hairless than ever. There is no way you will land anyone in finance. You'd be lucky if you could land someone with a paper route. Be reasonable. Don't wast your life waiting for a fairy tale.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:22 PM

I think we may have just found the sausage Pamela Des Barres. Dude knows the day jobs for all his favorite sausages, just like a gurgler. Gents, we may be in the presence of a true rent boy.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:23 PM

You say that like it's a bad thing, 9:23.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:27 PM

Just to clarify, I wrote both 9:28, 9:30 and now this, at 9:33.

#writernotabiter

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:33 PM

I wrote every post in this comment section, so fuck you all! I WIN! I WIN!

ADMIT I WIN.
GO TO BED. GO TO BED.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:34 PM

I wrote ^that too!

I WIN! I WIN!

ADMIT IT, CK!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:36 PM

THAT'S IT, 9:36!
ANYTIME, ANY PLACE!
Assuming, which I doubt, you live anywhere near NYC!
I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:38 PM

Hi. I'm both 9:36 and 9:37.
Who wants to go listen to some Pig Destroyer?

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:39 PM

I am sorry I screamed in your face to stop smashing my leg hard. I am sorry I screamed cunt into your face multiple times at a billion decibels.

Posted by furbysaysloudsound | February 17, 2014 9:39 PM

I came up with buckeye shrimper on '09!

LOSER!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:39 PM

Dude I think by your own admission you are a trendy fuck. and also confused. and clearly it's you that has no life. so there's that.

#bigboytalk

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:40 PM

BULLSHIT! I'M THE OG BUCKEYE SHRIMPER. Posted in 2007! Check your facts.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:41 PM

I made you, 9:40! I made you! You'd have no career without me. You rode my coattails!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:43 PM

9:43 is right. He's right. 9:40 would have no material without him. You should kiss, like literally kiss his ass . . . in the St. Vitus bathroom.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:44 PM

Too bad you can hear the multi dimensional goodies from Skinny Puppy. Open your eye and see!

Posted by sloth | February 17, 2014 9:47 PM

#bigboytalk was my creation in November, 2013. smh@9:44

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:47 PM

Dude i'm neither of you fuckwads but don't lie - I created Buckeye Shrimper from the choice I gave agrobro between that and Flyover Fluffer. look it up, that one is mine. don't front.

Posted by Tom from Brooklyn Bowl, bitches | February 17, 2014 9:47 PM

and Big Boy Talk was mine too

Posted by Tom from Brooklyn Bowl, bitches | February 17, 2014 9:49 PM

Sloth loves you guys so it doesn't matter what anybody else types on their plastic platters of hate.

Posted by sloth | February 17, 2014 9:49 PM

hold on pussy, I think I am right that SVGH was a group contributed meme, morphing eventually into the acronym but originating and popularizing by several of us myself included.

so don't go patting yourself on the back too hard.

Posted by Tom from Brooklyn Bowl, bitches | February 17, 2014 9:54 PM

Can I clam ownership to the sausage and pizza delivery jokes? I have to get something. It's all I have in this world!
SMH? Faggot?

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:54 PM

So you are iPods guy then. BUSTED!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:57 PM

9:55, you can't prove ownership, bitch! You didn't come up with anything, cupcake. You're stealing MY jokes!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:57 PM

I OWN YOU 9:55! I started all of this!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 9:58 PM

This is where all funny goes to die.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:01 PM

I am fine with trolling sincere metal fans or indie twinks, or even Patti Smith or Michael Gira fans .... but if you ever do leave your basement iPods guy you may just get pummeled

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:02 PM

I don't even know what is going on here

Posted by confu23d | February 17, 2014 10:07 PM

Dear Lul7_Y,
What are your intentions & motivations?
Signed,
5t;ll VVa;ting

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:10 PM

I get my shit stolen on here all the time. ya all a bunch a thieves.

and dude that says lolzy isn't funny - dude you are really not funny either, 99% of the time, objectively, literally, iPods guy.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:10 PM

Quiet 10:07. Men are about to start to cry and blubber, "I love you Buckeye!"

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:11 PM

You have to admit - "sausage" is pretty fucking funny

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:12 PM

I just wrote what 10:10 posted, but it was held for moderation? WHAT!?!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:13 PM

@10:12.
Of course it's funny, you fruit. I came up with it. What have you come up with? Nothing.

Posted by SMH | February 17, 2014 10:14 PM

10:10 is a thief!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:15 PM

OK, since we're all playing True Confessions on here ....

are either of you clowns "D"? I mean real D, not the guy who posts as D (who I am pretty sure is Lolxy)

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:15 PM

Chill out 10:14 or you'll be asked to leave. Just think back to those early days at Canihazcheezburger and ask yourself if your bad attitude is really worth a return trip.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:19 PM

^actually, no. It doesn't.
I never heard of you LvL7_y!
And actually, you seem like a drag.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:19 PM

tttttttthhhhhhhhgggggggiiiiiiiiiindooG

,evol
tsaeB GnipeelS ehT

Posted by corpseasaurus | February 17, 2014 10:22 PM

Funny thing is I was the original LOLZY, but it just stopped being funny for me or anyone else. So I stopped. Now, everyone thinks of the current LOLzY which is fine with me. But I made that shit first. namaste

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:23 PM

^That. Is. Nonsense.
Now, can we just continue our discussion of whether or not we like the Skinny Puppy.
Okay?
I mean, this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj3RMQkdj_s
Pretty cool, right?

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:25 PM

I like the OG LOLZY. He seems rad. Namaste.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:26 PM

what is nonsense, Skippy?

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:27 PM

imo, everyone's fine, but that kid who stayed up all night on Valentine's day has problems.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:28 PM

truth be told my job is getting too busy to continue the daytime trolls. hate to grow up on you all, but it's out of my control.

and yeah those two all night bros were fucked up. I felt like I was watching the muscular dystrophy telethon of trolling. sad but epic.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:31 PM

I would not kick the hobbit

Posted by hobbitkicker | February 17, 2014 10:33 PM

It was nice having you, 10:31. Visit us when you're on vacation? Or maybe a sick day? Or during a working lunch? Don't forget us!

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:36 PM

The two guys who stayed up all night on Valentine's day were CREEPY. What part of the troll game was that?

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 10:44 PM

***VERY IMPORTANT***

Posted by J. Elenidis | February 17, 2014 10:46 PM

^ LOL whaa whomp whomp TL;DR

and subjective opinion is reality to the experiator Skippy.

no bitterness here by the way, but you should know who your daddy is.

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 11:01 PM

China makes coin from stealing American IP. They are only as stable as their last stolen idea. America as the innovator has a wellspring of creativity, and will never lack for new ideas.

New LOLzY is China.
OG LOLZY (me) is America.

I find China's whining humorous, and in the end it is not even a passing thought to me. Too much new shit to bust boi.

Namaste, ma nizzle

Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 11:07 PM

Big ol' band-geek sausage fest here.

My favorite band is superior to your favorite band.

Also, SP is superiorest. HAHAHAHA!

Posted by ck | February 17, 2014 11:38 PM

To the SP fans who are first time visitors to BV: relax. The BV comment section is essentially rmi circa 1994, but with "industrial" replaced with "hummus." It's also a place where trolls insult recently deceased cancer victims and their musical projects. As for SP's influence, grimes, white car, light asylum, witch house and its descendants (e.g. purity ring, crimes). But also, Nazis.

Posted by p0 | February 18, 2014 12:22 AM

This show sold out and the crowd was very happy with the performance. That's all that really matters.

Flames fanning a bit too high for a band that has always maintained a sense of uniqueness and integrity over 30 years. Comparisons to slipknot are childish and uninformed at best.

Posted by Anonymous | February 18, 2014 12:50 AM

12:30 n00bz.

Posted by p0 | February 18, 2014 12:55 AM

I made a mess in my kitchen when I accidentally forgot to put the lid in my blender when I mashed my chickpeas.

Posted by Anonymous | February 18, 2014 1:02 AM

no harm meant. it was an analogy, so relax. i'm out, so it's all yours now son. namaste.

Posted by OG LOLZY | February 18, 2014 6:57 AM

LOL
SKINNY PUPPY was famous when I was in high school in the '80s.
Nothing cutting edge here...although they were 30 years ago.

Posted by Bhakti | February 18, 2014 10:58 PM

This thread should be locked now and encased in amber. Never before and never again will the semi civil (for trolls) meeting of the troll families occur. And I was thinking it was LOLZY, but it was Barzini all along.

Posted by Anonymous | February 18, 2014 11:37 PM

^namaste

Posted by Anonymous | February 18, 2014 11:40 PM

If you can get 20 seconds into this without laughing, YOU WIN!

Posted by Elenidis07 | February 18, 2014 11:50 PM

Do u feel powerful for putting others down?
If no like the puppy then no listen. Leave the puppy be.
Skinny Puppy could illuminate if your judgements and silly notions weren't your obstacle. Best to all of u!!! Including the haters.

Posted by Jimmy Hoffa | February 19, 2014 9:25 PM

There was a point in the show when some people tackled Cevin (this was during the arm cutting costume). What was that about?

Posted by S F | February 20, 2014 2:23 AM

^ They tacked him because SKINNY PUPPY SUCKS!!

Posted by Anonymous | February 20, 2014 3:18 AM

I once loved Skinny Puppy.

I liked it for a couple weeks when I was a little kid because it was different than any type of music I was accustomed to hearing on TV and radio. After the novelty of annoying my parents wore off, I realized that my parents were right: Skinny Puppy is garbage noise for losers.

Posted by Joe | February 24, 2014 11:23 AM

That's some second rate Slipknot shit.
Posted by Anonymous | February 17, 2014 1:16 PM
----------------------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You idiot! SP was doing the mark and dark theatrical stuff 20 years before SLIPNOT, and they are still selling out good-sized venues! Where is SLIPNOT, today? You are an ignorant f*ck for even posting this. Lol. SP music is so much more intelligent and intricately put together than any SLIPNOT garbage. Wow. Just wow.

Posted by Joe | February 25, 2014 5:46 AM

Bassist in Cult of Youth looks like an ugly rodent who just found the band Orgy. No lie.

Posted by Anonymous | February 25, 2014 6:08 AM

lol how dis guy look like that?

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 2:50 PM