Posted in hiphop | music | tour dates on April 25, 2014

Aesop Rock in Austin in 2012 (more by Tim Griffin)
Aesop Rock

The Uncluded, the collaborative project between rapper Aesop Rock and anti-folk singer Kimya Dawson, are currently on a tour that just hit NYC for David Lang's 'collected stories' series at Carnegie Hall last night (4/24). Since we last spoke, they added a club date for NYC too, which happens Saturday (4/26) at Brooklyn Bowl with Macaulay Culkin's pizza-themed Velvet Underground tribute band The Pizza Underground and Baby Dayliner. Tickets for that show are on sale now.

All dates are listed, with a video, below...

The Uncluded -- 2014 Tour Dates
04.26.14 Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn Bowl
04.27.14 Cambridge, MA The Sinclair
04.28.14 Hamden, CT The Space
05.01.14 Madison, WI High Noon Saloon
05.02.14 Chicago, IL North Eastern Illinois University

This is quite simply the worst act in all of music. Aesop and Kimya: two living turds. A wigger with a thesaurus and a talentless waif with an acoustic guitar and "issues". Combine the two and a toxic hummus emerge from the speakers and headphones of the world.

Posted by Anonymous | April 25, 2014 6:07 PM

Terrible comment above, that said I am a long time Aesop fan but I do not like The Uncluded at all. Meandering, chintzy folk sound.

Posted by Anonymous | April 25, 2014 6:42 PM

Friend. While I have to agree with you about Kimya, be it she solo or together with the moldy Adam, I will take a firm stance against you regarding Aesop. I actually thought his last album was fresh-sounding and playful while never sacrificing the edge that he's always had. Have you ever listened to his work on El-P's label from way back when? He can spit rhymes with the very best of them. And, as I get the impression you're not a New Yorker, if you ever get the chance to witness him freestyle against someone ... no matter who the fuck it is, he destroys all in his path. I'm not a fan of this project at all. However, Aesop on his own? Fuck. Yeah.

Posted by Anonymous | April 25, 2014 6:45 PM

The Uncluded are awesome! I love their album and saw them live last year Kimya Dawson and Aesop are FUCKING BRILLIANT SO THERE<LOVELOVELOVE

Posted by Chloe Bishop | May 2, 2014 10:44 PM

"My whole life is a delicate cycle" - which reminds me, I need to do laundry.

Posted by Southerland | May 6, 2014 3:19 AM

"This is quite simply the worst act in all of music."...says the bitter, do-nothing, first-world idler.

The Uncluded have brought me too many smiles to count on rough days, and that type of propagation of joy is enough to say that they are just great.

They dared to try something...and it's amazing. All of you talking s*it---just keep sitting on your couch and behind your computer criticizing others while producing nothing.

Posted by Anonymous | November 4, 2014 1:20 AM