Posted in Contests | music | tour dates on July 16, 2014

Sheer Terror (photo by Jammi Sloane York)
Sheer Terror

NYHC vets Sheer Terror put out Standing Up For Falling Down, their first album in 18 years, earlier this year, and not along ago played a hometown show at Brooklyn Night Bazaar. Since we last spoke, they've been added as an opener to another local show, the one UK vets Subhumans are headlining on July 27 at Le Poisson Rouge with White Collar Crime and Mischief Brew. Tickets for that show are still available, and we're also giving away a pair.

Contest details, with a full set video of Sheer Terror at BK Bazaar, below...

===================================================================
For a chance at winning tickets to see Subhumans, Sheer Terror & more at Le Poisson Rouge: either tweet something that includes both @BrooklynVegan AND "SUBHUMANS LE POISSON ROUGE" in the tweet, or send an email to BVCONTESTS@HOTMAIL.COM with the subject line "SUBHUMANS". Include your first and last name in the email. We'll pick a winner at random and contact them with more details. If you enter by email, it will not be shared with anyone else. Good luck!

Is this where we talk about people being fat?

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:01 PM

Change the name, Paul. It's not "Sheer Terror" without Alan Blake who wrote ALL the music for the first lp or Mark Neuman who wrote ALL the music for the second lp.

This new Sheer Terror lp like all Sheer Terror lps after the first lp sucks dick.

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 4:34 PM

D, you go suck a dick. Stop living in the past.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:42 PM

"The beard is just the padded bra for men.."

Paul has always been down.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:43 PM

Nah you go suck a dick 4:42pm. I'm not living in the past but since you agree with me that one shouldn't pass along this to Sheer Terror - call it a challenge if you will:

Don't play ANYTHING off the first lp or pre-first lp demo songs for two years from the date of this show.

I DEFY them to do that. They never would cuz then they'd have to stand on their four shitty albums after it and draw less than 100 paid people every show.

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 4:50 PM

4:34 would never have the balls to say that to Paul.

Keyboard warrior that guy.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:51 PM

Has D ever said one comment ever on this site that wasn't negative or hostile? Seriously, I'm asking.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:51 PM

I bet if they played 15 songs at Subhumans at least ten of them would be from Just Can't Hate Enough and Thanks Fer Nuthin' released in 1989 (25 years ago) and 1992 (22 years ago), respectively, their first two full-lengths, so who's "living in the past" between us, huh?

Their 15 song set at Subhumans should be at least 10 from their last three lps including the new lp. Why not when that's a bigger and more current body of work than what they did in the late '80s-early '90s?

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 4:54 PM

So why don't you go to that show and hand Paul a setlist you wrote out and see how that works out for ya?

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:58 PM

4:54 is a fucking coward.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 5:01 PM

Anonymous telling me I'm a coward hahaha.

Hey fuckstick I am the ONLY BV commenter who ever posted his email address for ANYONE to write me and only ONE person wrote me: XTAINTX and he was cool with me (and vice versa) so the "you're a coward" shit doesn't fly esp. when you post as Anonymous.

I'm not afraid of Paul and I doubt he'd be so worked up over what I wrote to want to take a swing at me and miss.

No need to hand Paul a setlist, just don't play anything off Just Can't Hate Enough for two years and we'll see how that works out for Sheer Terror.

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 5:54 PM

Anyone gonna point out that their 'hometown' is closer to where Siris was shot than where The Warriors lived?

Posted by I might be xTAINTx | July 16, 2014 7:13 PM

5:54 go back to mowing lawns for a living, it's pretty much all you'll amount to. Oh, and being famous on a anonymous board.

Winning in life buddy, killing it!

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 7:48 PM

Not surprised that 4:51's question was almost subtly avoided.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 10:48 PM

Go back to whining about me like a hurt bitch 7:48pm - oh wait...

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 11:43 PM

If I'm not "winning in life" what does that say about you writing to me? That goes for all of you save XTAINTX and not just hurt bitch at 7:48pm.

I get a kick out of all of you who run your mouths about how I'm posting anonymously when you're posting as "Anonymous".

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 11:47 PM

Don't fuck with D, or you get the D in the B... Knameen?

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 12:04 AM

11:47 is so confused he makes no sense.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 9:45 AM

It's pretty weird how a grown man on a anonymous website is seeking validation by people throwing insults his way and in turn views this as a sign of popularity and self worth.

I'm a psychiatrist by trade and you really should see someone some day.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 9:48 AM

D you are such an idiot. Any band that has been around for a long time has to play their "hits" because that's what people want to hear. If you go to a Rolling Stone show do they only play shit off last three records? Such a stupid argument. Get a fucking life.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 10:17 AM

9:48/10:17 are smart adults and live in the real world. Both, in the span of two comments summed up how sad/lonely and stupid this guy is.

Wow, that was awesome.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 10:36 AM

10:36 - LOL, that was indeed pretty awesome.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 12:57 PM

Oh look, 10:36 posting four times (9:48/10:17/10:36/12:57pm.) Get a job and a life you quack.

Friends laugh at you. I laugh at you. Even funnier is Paul Bearer from Sheer Terror has yet to come on here to go off on me which I would LOVE to happen. Anyone who knows him PLEASE direct him to these comments and spare me "he's above it" because he has gone off on people in Sheer Terror Facebook comments.

Oh I'm sorry "Rev." Paul Bearer even though he isn't a real reverend.

Posted by D | July 17, 2014 1:21 PM

Hey 10:17pm

Sheer Terror's first two lps came out in 1989 and 1992 and they put out three more lps including this new slab of shit after that. It's 2014. 95% of their live set is their first two albums and 90% of that is the first lp. That's milking it.

Also Paul loves to run his mouth about how he's about the now, ok, then why is ST's live set 95% the first two lps?

Posted by D | July 17, 2014 1:28 PM

Thankgod this retard only knows HC and appears when these bands are on BV. Imagine this stupid fuck showed up in EVERY thread. What a fucking nightmare.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 1:55 PM

"If I'm sad, lonely, stupid etc. you are people replying to me making you even sadder, lonelier, stupider etc."

Duh... I type on computer, Duh... I like cheese... Duh, I like root beer.

haha, so painfully stupid.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 1:57 PM

1:28/D is it true Toby, Paul, Freddy and Ezak beat your ass? It's a pretty funny story, why don't you tell it?

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 2:36 PM

D is a 40+ year old man :(

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 2:41 PM

2:41: No, he's a 40+ man who works in the landscaping business out in Queens.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 3:36 PM

2:36 do tell!

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 4:11 PM

actually, that would explain a lot. 2:36, spill it.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 4:22 PM

2:36pm No, no, no, and no, fuck all four of them, they're not as badass as you think.

You, 2:41pm, are a sad sack replying to a 40 year old man (no +.)

I don't work in the landscaping business but if I did I'd be making a helluvalot more than your jobless broke ass.

4:11pm = 2:36pm = 4:22pm

Posted by D | July 18, 2014 12:24 AM

Tiny dick strokers

Posted by D | July 18, 2014 2:44 AM

12:24 is all sorts of confused.

Heard from a pretty reliable source that knows who this "D" is, that he was in fact, beat up by a few people mentioned.

I'll leave it at that.

Posted by Anonymous | July 18, 2014 10:01 AM

"Bad Religion play a 20-25 song set. I've been told they play maybe four songs tops off How Could Hell Be Any Worse?, Suffer, and No Control (their first, fourth, and fifth albums as they've never played anything off their second and third ones cuz they dismiss them.)"

I believe you are incorrect.

Suffer is their 3rd album, No Control is their 4th, and Against the Grain is their 5th. All three are well liked.

The 2nd album, the kinda weird prog-rock one, is Into the Unknown. That's the one I think you are talking about.

Posted by Anonymous | July 18, 2014 10:12 AM

I stand corrected - Suffer is the third BR album, No Control the fourth, as Back To The Known released between Into The Unknown and Suffer is an EP which is oddly not included in Bad Religion's discography. I momentarily thought BTTK was an LP hence why I said Suffer and No Control were their fourth and fifth albums, respectively.

My point was/is Bad Religion have a bigger and better body of work than Sheer Terror through 1990 alone (all records through Against The Grain) and it's not the bulk/majority of their set like 25-year old Just Can't Hate Enough and 22-year old Thanks Fer Nuthin' are the bulk/majority of Sheer Terror's set cuz ST's output after the second one sucks. Their new album is crap compared to JCHE.

BTW Bad Religion at The Ritz in the old Studio 54 space on W.54th St. NYC on this day 22 years ago was GREAT. 'Miss that place!

Posted by D | July 18, 2014 9:10 PM

*oddly not included in Bad Religion's discography on their Wikipedia page.

Posted by D | July 18, 2014 9:11 PM

Dearest "D",

My dick must taste really fucking good,'cause you can't seem to keep my name off of your tongue.

This was time wasted. Have fun,kids.

Rev.PB

Posted by REVPB | July 19, 2014 4:45 AM

And, that is a fucking wrap.

Posted by Anonymous | July 19, 2014 7:53 PM

Get over yourself Paul, and you're not a "Reverend" either.

For a guy who doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks about him (you), you sure don't show it here. Truth hurts, huh, sweetums?

The challenge is now officially on since you decided to come on here:

After the show where your "band" is playing second banana to Subhumans, I challenge Sheer Terror to go the rest of this year AND next without playing a song off "Just Can't Hate Enough" a record you put out a quarter of a century ago written by a guy who left or quit the band 24 years ago (since it most certainly wasn't you who wrote the music - kinda hard to do that when you can't play an instrument.)

Are you up for it? Hey, you put out four full-length albums after JCHE including this newest turd you crapped out (after the last three), more than enough material to draw from for a live set. Go to it. Could you? Or more like would you?

Posted by D | July 21, 2014 4:13 AM

BTW Paul that's quite a homosexual fantasy you got going to say. Sorry to disappoint you but I put my mouth on pussy and tits, not dick.

The bottom line is you're full of shit cuz it took $$$$$ for you to bring back Sheer Terror after you ran your mouth for YEARS about how you'd never, ever, never do the band again so don't even botha askin'. And you still have this Ray Liotta "fuck you pay me" I can't quite understand after you barely did any work for your band close to Sick Of It All.

It's all good. You played Seattle and Portland - what's next? Korea? Zimbabwe? 1980s NYHC bands don't end, they just play wherever the money is and where they haven't played before to milk it for all it's worth.

Posted by D | July 21, 2014 4:21 AM

To the asshole who says he "heard from a reliable source" that I got my ass beat by DMS:

I didn't but let's say I did. Yeah, two or more of them did it, cuz DMS never fights one on one e.g. the Harley Flanagan incident at Webster Hall where he punked out two of them.

I love how when one speaks his mind in hardcore it stems from him being beaten by a pack of thugs, as if it's shameful to be ganged up on when it's not. That's EXACTLY the kind of mentality which is the reason why bands like Sick Of It All, Agnostic Front, and Murphy's Law are gonna play into their sixties. They have to for all the money they lost 1990-94 thanks to the local meathead hardcore union with NYC as the district council for it.

Posted by D | July 21, 2014 4:39 AM

This guy has waaay too much time on his hands. Thank god he only knows NYHC, imagine this baboon commented on every post? Painful.

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 12:45 PM

And yet here you are answering me, so what does that make you?

Posted by what D says every time someone points out how long his ramblings ramble | July 21, 2014 12:56 PM

**** BV TRUTHS ****
1) Speedy Ortiz sucks
2) Radiohead is over
3) Pixies are fat
4) The idiot posting as D is so pathologically deluded that he actually thinks that he's fooling anyone (I know D, this guy's not D, and I know this for an absolute fact)

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 1:15 PM

^ you "know" D. Funny.

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 1:46 PM

know as in I know who he is, you dumb shit. not that perverted abhorrent nonsense your 7th grade mind is fantasizing about. fuck, is anyone normal on this site anymore?

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 2:03 PM

^ actually, I was just saying it's funny that you claim to know D. What you said right there is less funny.

Posted by 1:46 | July 21, 2014 2:40 PM

12:45/58am has waaaaaaaaay too little going on in his life or he wouldn't be posting about me over and over.

12:56pm You said it not me. Truth.

'Love all the people whining about me arguing with each other - keep it coming.

Posted by D | July 21, 2014 4:58 PM

12:56 - exactly. He's too stupid to think of anything else.

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 5:00 PM

Fake D = Grammar Fag

Eatabagadicks, old fat boy

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 5:21 PM

Actually 5pm the only stupid one is you. What I say about people who rail against me makes perfect sense. If I'm the fool you think I am what does that make you for replying to and talking about me? The fools who follow the fool thus bigger fools. It's pretty easy to comprehend save for dumbfucks like you.

You're too cowardly to address me directly instead of reply to someone else but really to yourself you fucking obsessed cumquat.

You can do better than that 5:21pm.

What I find hilarious about the whole "Fake D" thing is you actually think someone is impersonatng me despite them never posting as "D". I love how people out there are afraid to post as me and with good reason: they'll be the ones outed as "Fake D" as I am such a unique poster who could possibly mimic me?

Posted by D | July 22, 2014 1:33 AM

Hey Paul my challlenge still stands:

Sheer Terror goes 7/28/14-12/31/15 without playing anything off Just Can't Hate Enough. No pre-JCHE demo songs either.

But you won't cuz you'd say to yourself "We can't do that, that's our bread and butter."

Posted by D | July 22, 2014 1:35 AM

1:35/1:33 - he won't because he has a life.

And, are you really that stupid with your whole: "You just as dumb for responding and following me, that makes you even more dumb than if I responded to the dumb answer of your dumb question because it's not that dumb" comebacks??...

Did you have a formal education? Graduate HS at least? Or, GED it? You really sound quite stupid.

Posted by Anonymous | July 22, 2014 3:43 PM

anyone else cringe when they read "D's" posts? its embarrassing, a grown man acting so juvenile, sweating the good Reverend, acting like a 13 year old chick.
"D" must have gotten beaten up at a Sheer Terror show back in the day.

Posted by D for Dick | July 25, 2014 3:52 AM

^ Says the no-life loser whining about me at 3:52am.

"Sweating"? And I'M the 13 year old haha.

What's cringeworthy is all the people including you obsessed with my posts, what I do for a living, where I live, my sexual orientation etc.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 4:19 AM

^ did you run out of dicks to eat, son? do you need more dicks?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 7:38 AM

3:52 AM
4:19 AM

just smh

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 9:43 AM

#prayforbuckeye

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 10:03 AM

Hey D
How is your fat ass girlfriend doing

Posted by Bartedge | July 27, 2014 3:09 PM

^ Talking to yourself again huh Bartedge? 'Love how you posted as "Mike Collier" then flipped out and showed yourself after a livewire board regular called you out.

Posted by livewire board regular | July 27, 2014 3:44 PM

Hey Rev.Paul Bearer and all friends of yours: Bartedge is D.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 3:44 PM

What he does is post crazy shit as D then pops up as Bartedge to make it look like he's some nemesis of D.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 3:45 PM

3:44 is right on the mark. I'm a Livewire lurker and ask ANYONE on there if Bartedge = CTIV and any other fake names he comes up with like "Mike Collier" and they'll tell you yes.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 4:02 PM

What 4:02pm said.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 4:39 PM

Notice how suddenly quiet D/Bartedge is hahaha loser.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 5:30 PM

Can D or someone else explain this whole bartedge thing to me? I guess I'm a telatively newer troll.

Posted by xTAINTx | July 27, 2014 5:33 PM

Real simple XTAINTX:

Bartedge is D and CTIV.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 6:09 PM

I'm not D or CTIV.

I've got under his skin

Pussy

Posted by Bartedge | July 27, 2014 6:51 PM

Posted by Bartedge | July 27, 2014 6:54 PM

Yeah you are both idiots Bartedge - fuck off

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 7:18 PM

What D forgets to mention is that Bad Religion & all their records suck.

Posted by 4 | July 28, 2014 12:07 AM

^ Idiot. Bad Religion > Sheer Terror by miles

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 4:05 AM

^ Idiot. Bad Religion > Sheer Terror by miles.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 4:06 AM

^ idiot

Bad Religion > Sheer Terror by miles

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 4:06 AM

I like how you keep calling yourself an idiot. Anything on Epitaph suck.

Posted by 4 | July 28, 2014 8:03 AM

^ Actually I'm calling you an idiot for thinking Bad Religion suck. I could give a fuck about Epitaph outside of BR - nice red herring.

Clean out your ears. Sheer Terror has put out five full-length lps where the last four have sucked. Bad Religion has put out at least five GOOD albums, so you lose.

Yeah Bad Religion suck when they still pull down five digits a show and draw with very little press.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 10:17 PM

Nice username (4) - your musical IQ

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 10:18 PM

You buy your clothes at Hot Topic.

Posted by 4 | July 28, 2014 10:49 PM

I don't know this guy who posts as "4", but I generally ingest hummus four times per week.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 11:01 PM

That the best you got "4"? Again 4 = your musical IQ and now your comeback score out of 100.

Posted by D | July 29, 2014 11:38 PM

Hey "Rev" Paul Bearer - two questions:

1. How many songs did Sheer Terror play?

2. How many of those songs were off your first lp "Just Can't Hate Enough" released a quarter of a century ago?

I bet 60-75% of the set was JCHE songs. Otherwise how else could you draw people? One album wonder.

Posted by D | July 30, 2014 12:08 AM

This band suck. period. They're not AF or Warzone. They're shit. Singers a fifth rate Lee Ving. So who cares? The Subhumans are a fucking classic band. Haven't seen 'em in years but can't imagine they're not keeping it up.

Posted by Anonymous | July 30, 2014 12:10 AM

^ He's right. Sheer Terror put out ONE GOOD ALBUM A QUARTER OF A CENTURY AGO. A record written by a guy who quit the band 24 years ago (Alan Blake.)

If they stopped playing songs off it, they'd break up cuz no one would go see them or I should say the band wouldn't be profitable enough to do to The Self-Entitled One (Paul) who's doing it because he couldn't (didn't) make money with the band he did after ST "Joe Coffee" who were even worse.

Posted by D | July 30, 2014 4:22 AM

Paul Bearer: The biggest asshole in the history of NYHC. Nothing likeable about this guy at all.

Posted by Anonymous | July 30, 2014 11:21 PM

The angry know it all who admits to liking Bad Religion is rating IQs now. I mean, okay, fine fair enough you win.

Posted by 4 | July 31, 2014 12:00 AM

^ Knowitall? Nah, just someone with musical taste and a brain unlike you, but wait - you didn't even say who you LIKED so you can grow a pair of balls and say who you like after you get off my dick you little fuckface.

Yeah I win because you showed everyone I got to you about my comments about Bad Religion. I brought out the inner-BR/Epitaph Records hater in you haha.

You don't like Bad Religion, think they suck blah blah blah we get it. 'Guess I had to agree with you huh? Well I didn't/don't, deal with it like I am more than happy to deal with you not liking BR.

Posted by D | July 31, 2014 4:41 AM

Hey Paul pretty weak turnout for a FREE show in your hometown. Hang it up.

I love how you and all your DMS cronies are all fuck hipsters yet your band plays the EPITOME of hipsterdom: Brooklyn Night Bazaar.

Money talks, bullshit walks is right.

Posted by D | July 31, 2014 4:57 AM

Hey D nobody cares. It's just you & me on here & I'm straight up trolling. Your online persona reminds me of George Costanza. That's a compliment.

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2014 9:50 AM

1. You care.

2. Yep it is just you and me on here and I urge you to keep it up with me so we're spared comments about the same stupid latest story about Morrisey which has nothing to do with music.

3. Try we're trolling each other, but I'm really looking to get Paul Bearer to reply to me again so I can imagine what he'd sound like saying it and LMMFAO.

4. I'll take George Constanza.

5. I'm really Bartedge.

Posted by D | July 31, 2014 11:25 AM

It's all too meta now. I'm not even sure if I'm me, let alone if this person is the D that used to be here.

Posted by xTAINTx | July 31, 2014 11:29 AM

D is so sad he now claims he is me

He is a fucking loser and fucks fat chicks

Posted by Bartedge | July 31, 2014 11:07 PM

D aka CT1V from livewire slurps cum out of men's assholes in queens

The dude is a fucking fat queer that takes it up the ass

Posted by Bartedge | July 31, 2014 11:08 PM

Bartedge you are D and CTIV, D and CTIV are you, everyone knows it, so just STOP.

No one knows what the fuck you are babbling about re: CTIV and the Livewire save people who lurk it like me, so just STOP.

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2014 11:54 PM

I love how riled up you are and you are railing against yourself - fuckin' nut.

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2014 11:58 PM

Dude at 11:07 and 11:08 makes some pretty strident comments about D, which D has not refuted. I'd like to know if D is silently ascending to these assertions.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 2:18 AM

Bartedge got called out as D and is flipping out over it, and I LOVE it.

D has been Bartedge all along, like "CTIV" on the Livewire board was Bartedge all along. Ask ANYONE on the Livewire board if Bartedge = CTIV and they'll all say yes.

Bartedge has a history of posting as multiple people and making up back and forths. He did it on the Livewire and he's been doing it as D for years. He's played you all and I think it's hilarious.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 8:47 AM

no one cares. you're all middle aged hardcore 'kids'. take it to grindr.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 10:17 AM

Bartedge owns Ds soul

Bartedge rules the wasteland !

I shall return to livewire in due time

By the way I never was D or CT1V

I'm simply bartedge no more no less
The most hated poster in livewire history

I get D so mad it isn't even funny
I'm surprised he hasn't smashed his computer into peices

I have that effect on people

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 11:04 AM

To be "played" means that one has a particle of interest or investment in a point to prove or a particular outcome. To assume that *anyone* on this board has any such notion regarding D, Bartedge, CTIV, or any other trollalias, means that you in fact are the one that was played, cupcake.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 11:07 AM

But did he break edge?

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 2:23 PM

Here's Bartedge once again denying up and down he's D and CTIV and going into his several one lines D this D that tirade nonsense. Could you make it any more obvious that you ARE D and CTIV?

You are the same idiot on here as you were on the Livewire and get over yourself as you were not the "most hated" let alone a hated poster on the Livewire, just an annoying little bigmouthed shit like your other alter egos D and CTIV.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 6:30 PM

Are all middle aged straight edge guys as irritating as Porcell?

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 6:51 PM

@6:30

I live to annoy fags like you
It is my life

I've been trolling livewire for 10 years
And have castrated that message board

It is dead because of me

Name one person more hated on that board than me ?

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 7:09 PM

I am the soul reason 90% of the posters left livewire
And stopped posting all together

I am a real hardcore kid and that site is nothing more than PC crap
I called out so much nonsense on there I made everyone scared to post

D is nothing more than a hemorrhoid who was on my ass
He isn't in the same league as me

Now kneel before the might BE

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 7:14 PM

That's reassuring, 'cause if you were the sole reason I would be concerned.

Also, i'm starting to believe that Bartage and D are the same person. Too many similarities in tone and diction to be a coincidence.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 8:38 PM

I am the "soul" reason, said a 9th grade dropout.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 11:06 PM