Posted in Contests | music | tour dates on July 16, 2014

Sheer Terror (photo by Jammi Sloane York)
Sheer Terror

NYHC vets Sheer Terror put out Standing Up For Falling Down, their first album in 18 years, earlier this year, and not along ago played a hometown show at Brooklyn Night Bazaar. Since we last spoke, they've been added as an opener to another local show, the one UK vets Subhumans are headlining on July 27 at Le Poisson Rouge with White Collar Crime and Mischief Brew. Tickets for that show are still available, and we're also giving away a pair.

Contest details, with a full set video of Sheer Terror at BK Bazaar, below...

===================================================================
For a chance at winning tickets to see Subhumans, Sheer Terror & more at Le Poisson Rouge: either tweet something that includes both @BrooklynVegan AND "SUBHUMANS LE POISSON ROUGE" in the tweet, or send an email to BVCONTESTS@HOTMAIL.COM with the subject line "SUBHUMANS". Include your first and last name in the email. We'll pick a winner at random and contact them with more details. If you enter by email, it will not be shared with anyone else. Good luck!

Is this where we talk about people being fat?

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:01 PM

Change the name, Paul. It's not "Sheer Terror" without Alan Blake who wrote ALL the music for the first lp or Mark Neuman who wrote ALL the music for the second lp.

This new Sheer Terror lp like all Sheer Terror lps after the first lp sucks dick.

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 4:34 PM

D, you go suck a dick. Stop living in the past.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:42 PM

"The beard is just the padded bra for men.."

Paul has always been down.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:43 PM

Nah you go suck a dick 4:42pm. I'm not living in the past but since you agree with me that one shouldn't pass along this to Sheer Terror - call it a challenge if you will:

Don't play ANYTHING off the first lp or pre-first lp demo songs for two years from the date of this show.

I DEFY them to do that. They never would cuz then they'd have to stand on their four shitty albums after it and draw less than 100 paid people every show.

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 4:50 PM

4:34 would never have the balls to say that to Paul.

Keyboard warrior that guy.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:51 PM

Has D ever said one comment ever on this site that wasn't negative or hostile? Seriously, I'm asking.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:51 PM

I bet if they played 15 songs at Subhumans at least ten of them would be from Just Can't Hate Enough and Thanks Fer Nuthin' released in 1989 (25 years ago) and 1992 (22 years ago), respectively, their first two full-lengths, so who's "living in the past" between us, huh?

Their 15 song set at Subhumans should be at least 10 from their last three lps including the new lp. Why not when that's a bigger and more current body of work than what they did in the late '80s-early '90s?

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 4:54 PM

So why don't you go to that show and hand Paul a setlist you wrote out and see how that works out for ya?

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 4:58 PM

4:54 is a fucking coward.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 5:01 PM

Anonymous telling me I'm a coward hahaha.

Hey fuckstick I am the ONLY BV commenter who ever posted his email address for ANYONE to write me and only ONE person wrote me: XTAINTX and he was cool with me (and vice versa) so the "you're a coward" shit doesn't fly esp. when you post as Anonymous.

I'm not afraid of Paul and I doubt he'd be so worked up over what I wrote to want to take a swing at me and miss.

No need to hand Paul a setlist, just don't play anything off Just Can't Hate Enough for two years and we'll see how that works out for Sheer Terror.

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 5:54 PM

Anyone gonna point out that their 'hometown' is closer to where Siris was shot than where The Warriors lived?

Posted by I might be xTAINTx | July 16, 2014 7:13 PM

5:54 go back to mowing lawns for a living, it's pretty much all you'll amount to. Oh, and being famous on a anonymous board.

Winning in life buddy, killing it!

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 7:48 PM

Not surprised that 4:51's question was almost subtly avoided.

Posted by Anonymous | July 16, 2014 10:48 PM

Go back to whining about me like a hurt bitch 7:48pm - oh wait...

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 11:43 PM

If I'm not "winning in life" what does that say about you writing to me? That goes for all of you save XTAINTX and not just hurt bitch at 7:48pm.

I get a kick out of all of you who run your mouths about how I'm posting anonymously when you're posting as "Anonymous".

Posted by D | July 16, 2014 11:47 PM

Don't fuck with D, or you get the D in the B... Knameen?

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 12:04 AM

11:47 is so confused he makes no sense.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 9:45 AM

It's pretty weird how a grown man on a anonymous website is seeking validation by people throwing insults his way and in turn views this as a sign of popularity and self worth.

I'm a psychiatrist by trade and you really should see someone some day.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 9:48 AM

D you are such an idiot. Any band that has been around for a long time has to play their "hits" because that's what people want to hear. If you go to a Rolling Stone show do they only play shit off last three records? Such a stupid argument. Get a fucking life.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 10:17 AM

9:48/10:17 are smart adults and live in the real world. Both, in the span of two comments summed up how sad/lonely and stupid this guy is.

Wow, that was awesome.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 10:36 AM

10:36 - LOL, that was indeed pretty awesome.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 12:57 PM

Oh look, 10:36 posting four times (9:48/10:17/10:36/12:57pm.) Get a job and a life you quack.

Friends laugh at you. I laugh at you. Even funnier is Paul Bearer from Sheer Terror has yet to come on here to go off on me which I would LOVE to happen. Anyone who knows him PLEASE direct him to these comments and spare me "he's above it" because he has gone off on people in Sheer Terror Facebook comments.

Oh I'm sorry "Rev." Paul Bearer even though he isn't a real reverend.

Posted by D | July 17, 2014 1:21 PM

Hey 10:17pm

Sheer Terror's first two lps came out in 1989 and 1992 and they put out three more lps including this new slab of shit after that. It's 2014. 95% of their live set is their first two albums and 90% of that is the first lp. That's milking it.

Also Paul loves to run his mouth about how he's about the now, ok, then why is ST's live set 95% the first two lps?

Posted by D | July 17, 2014 1:28 PM

Thankgod this retard only knows HC and appears when these bands are on BV. Imagine this stupid fuck showed up in EVERY thread. What a fucking nightmare.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 1:55 PM

"If I'm sad, lonely, stupid etc. you are people replying to me making you even sadder, lonelier, stupider etc."

Duh... I type on computer, Duh... I like cheese... Duh, I like root beer.

haha, so painfully stupid.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 1:57 PM

1:28/D is it true Toby, Paul, Freddy and Ezak beat your ass? It's a pretty funny story, why don't you tell it?

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 2:36 PM

D is a 40+ year old man :(

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 2:41 PM

2:41: No, he's a 40+ man who works in the landscaping business out in Queens.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 3:36 PM

2:36 do tell!

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 4:11 PM

actually, that would explain a lot. 2:36, spill it.

Posted by Anonymous | July 17, 2014 4:22 PM

2:36pm No, no, no, and no, fuck all four of them, they're not as badass as you think.

You, 2:41pm, are a sad sack replying to a 40 year old man (no +.)

I don't work in the landscaping business but if I did I'd be making a helluvalot more than your jobless broke ass.

4:11pm = 2:36pm = 4:22pm

Posted by D | July 18, 2014 12:24 AM

Tiny dick strokers

Posted by D | July 18, 2014 2:44 AM

12:24 is all sorts of confused.

Heard from a pretty reliable source that knows who this "D" is, that he was in fact, beat up by a few people mentioned.

I'll leave it at that.

Posted by Anonymous | July 18, 2014 10:01 AM

"Bad Religion play a 20-25 song set. I've been told they play maybe four songs tops off How Could Hell Be Any Worse?, Suffer, and No Control (their first, fourth, and fifth albums as they've never played anything off their second and third ones cuz they dismiss them.)"

I believe you are incorrect.

Suffer is their 3rd album, No Control is their 4th, and Against the Grain is their 5th. All three are well liked.

The 2nd album, the kinda weird prog-rock one, is Into the Unknown. That's the one I think you are talking about.

Posted by Anonymous | July 18, 2014 10:12 AM

I stand corrected - Suffer is the third BR album, No Control the fourth, as Back To The Known released between Into The Unknown and Suffer is an EP which is oddly not included in Bad Religion's discography. I momentarily thought BTTK was an LP hence why I said Suffer and No Control were their fourth and fifth albums, respectively.

My point was/is Bad Religion have a bigger and better body of work than Sheer Terror through 1990 alone (all records through Against The Grain) and it's not the bulk/majority of their set like 25-year old Just Can't Hate Enough and 22-year old Thanks Fer Nuthin' are the bulk/majority of Sheer Terror's set cuz ST's output after the second one sucks. Their new album is crap compared to JCHE.

BTW Bad Religion at The Ritz in the old Studio 54 space on W.54th St. NYC on this day 22 years ago was GREAT. 'Miss that place!

Posted by D | July 18, 2014 9:10 PM

*oddly not included in Bad Religion's discography on their Wikipedia page.

Posted by D | July 18, 2014 9:11 PM

Dearest "D",

My dick must taste really fucking good,'cause you can't seem to keep my name off of your tongue.

This was time wasted. Have fun,kids.

Rev.PB

Posted by REVPB | July 19, 2014 4:45 AM

And, that is a fucking wrap.

Posted by Anonymous | July 19, 2014 7:53 PM

Get over yourself Paul, and you're not a "Reverend" either.

For a guy who doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks about him (you), you sure don't show it here. Truth hurts, huh, sweetums?

The challenge is now officially on since you decided to come on here:

After the show where your "band" is playing second banana to Subhumans, I challenge Sheer Terror to go the rest of this year AND next without playing a song off "Just Can't Hate Enough" a record you put out a quarter of a century ago written by a guy who left or quit the band 24 years ago (since it most certainly wasn't you who wrote the music - kinda hard to do that when you can't play an instrument.)

Are you up for it? Hey, you put out four full-length albums after JCHE including this newest turd you crapped out (after the last three), more than enough material to draw from for a live set. Go to it. Could you? Or more like would you?

Posted by D | July 21, 2014 4:13 AM

BTW Paul that's quite a homosexual fantasy you got going to say. Sorry to disappoint you but I put my mouth on pussy and tits, not dick.

The bottom line is you're full of shit cuz it took $$$$$ for you to bring back Sheer Terror after you ran your mouth for YEARS about how you'd never, ever, never do the band again so don't even botha askin'. And you still have this Ray Liotta "fuck you pay me" I can't quite understand after you barely did any work for your band close to Sick Of It All.

It's all good. You played Seattle and Portland - what's next? Korea? Zimbabwe? 1980s NYHC bands don't end, they just play wherever the money is and where they haven't played before to milk it for all it's worth.

Posted by D | July 21, 2014 4:21 AM

To the asshole who says he "heard from a reliable source" that I got my ass beat by DMS:

I didn't but let's say I did. Yeah, two or more of them did it, cuz DMS never fights one on one e.g. the Harley Flanagan incident at Webster Hall where he punked out two of them.

I love how when one speaks his mind in hardcore it stems from him being beaten by a pack of thugs, as if it's shameful to be ganged up on when it's not. That's EXACTLY the kind of mentality which is the reason why bands like Sick Of It All, Agnostic Front, and Murphy's Law are gonna play into their sixties. They have to for all the money they lost 1990-94 thanks to the local meathead hardcore union with NYC as the district council for it.

Posted by D | July 21, 2014 4:39 AM

This guy has waaay too much time on his hands. Thank god he only knows NYHC, imagine this baboon commented on every post? Painful.

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 12:45 PM

And yet here you are answering me, so what does that make you?

Posted by what D says every time someone points out how long his ramblings ramble | July 21, 2014 12:56 PM

**** BV TRUTHS ****
1) Speedy Ortiz sucks
2) Radiohead is over
3) Pixies are fat
4) The idiot posting as D is so pathologically deluded that he actually thinks that he's fooling anyone (I know D, this guy's not D, and I know this for an absolute fact)

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 1:15 PM

^ you "know" D. Funny.

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 1:46 PM

know as in I know who he is, you dumb shit. not that perverted abhorrent nonsense your 7th grade mind is fantasizing about. fuck, is anyone normal on this site anymore?

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 2:03 PM

^ actually, I was just saying it's funny that you claim to know D. What you said right there is less funny.

Posted by 1:46 | July 21, 2014 2:40 PM

12:45/58am has waaaaaaaaay too little going on in his life or he wouldn't be posting about me over and over.

12:56pm You said it not me. Truth.

'Love all the people whining about me arguing with each other - keep it coming.

Posted by D | July 21, 2014 4:58 PM

12:56 - exactly. He's too stupid to think of anything else.

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 5:00 PM

Fake D = Grammar Fag

Eatabagadicks, old fat boy

Posted by Anonymous | July 21, 2014 5:21 PM

Actually 5pm the only stupid one is you. What I say about people who rail against me makes perfect sense. If I'm the fool you think I am what does that make you for replying to and talking about me? The fools who follow the fool thus bigger fools. It's pretty easy to comprehend save for dumbfucks like you.

You're too cowardly to address me directly instead of reply to someone else but really to yourself you fucking obsessed cumquat.

You can do better than that 5:21pm.

What I find hilarious about the whole "Fake D" thing is you actually think someone is impersonatng me despite them never posting as "D". I love how people out there are afraid to post as me and with good reason: they'll be the ones outed as "Fake D" as I am such a unique poster who could possibly mimic me?

Posted by D | July 22, 2014 1:33 AM

Hey Paul my challlenge still stands:

Sheer Terror goes 7/28/14-12/31/15 without playing anything off Just Can't Hate Enough. No pre-JCHE demo songs either.

But you won't cuz you'd say to yourself "We can't do that, that's our bread and butter."

Posted by D | July 22, 2014 1:35 AM

1:35/1:33 - he won't because he has a life.

And, are you really that stupid with your whole: "You just as dumb for responding and following me, that makes you even more dumb than if I responded to the dumb answer of your dumb question because it's not that dumb" comebacks??...

Did you have a formal education? Graduate HS at least? Or, GED it? You really sound quite stupid.

Posted by Anonymous | July 22, 2014 3:43 PM

anyone else cringe when they read "D's" posts? its embarrassing, a grown man acting so juvenile, sweating the good Reverend, acting like a 13 year old chick.
"D" must have gotten beaten up at a Sheer Terror show back in the day.

Posted by D for Dick | July 25, 2014 3:52 AM

^ Says the no-life loser whining about me at 3:52am.

"Sweating"? And I'M the 13 year old haha.

What's cringeworthy is all the people including you obsessed with my posts, what I do for a living, where I live, my sexual orientation etc.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 4:19 AM

^ did you run out of dicks to eat, son? do you need more dicks?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 7:38 AM

3:52 AM
4:19 AM

just smh

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 9:43 AM

#prayforbuckeye

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 10:03 AM

Hey D
How is your fat ass girlfriend doing

Posted by Bartedge | July 27, 2014 3:09 PM

^ Talking to yourself again huh Bartedge? 'Love how you posted as "Mike Collier" then flipped out and showed yourself after a livewire board regular called you out.

Posted by livewire board regular | July 27, 2014 3:44 PM

Hey Rev.Paul Bearer and all friends of yours: Bartedge is D.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 3:44 PM

What he does is post crazy shit as D then pops up as Bartedge to make it look like he's some nemesis of D.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 3:45 PM

3:44 is right on the mark. I'm a Livewire lurker and ask ANYONE on there if Bartedge = CTIV and any other fake names he comes up with like "Mike Collier" and they'll tell you yes.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 4:02 PM

What 4:02pm said.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 4:39 PM

Notice how suddenly quiet D/Bartedge is hahaha loser.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 5:30 PM

Can D or someone else explain this whole bartedge thing to me? I guess I'm a telatively newer troll.

Posted by xTAINTx | July 27, 2014 5:33 PM

Real simple XTAINTX:

Bartedge is D and CTIV.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 6:09 PM

I'm not D or CTIV.

I've got under his skin

Pussy

Posted by Bartedge | July 27, 2014 6:51 PM

Posted by Bartedge | July 27, 2014 6:54 PM

Yeah you are both idiots Bartedge - fuck off

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 7:18 PM

What D forgets to mention is that Bad Religion & all their records suck.

Posted by 4 | July 28, 2014 12:07 AM

^ Idiot. Bad Religion > Sheer Terror by miles

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 4:05 AM

^ Idiot. Bad Religion > Sheer Terror by miles.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 4:06 AM

^ idiot

Bad Religion > Sheer Terror by miles

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 4:06 AM

I like how you keep calling yourself an idiot. Anything on Epitaph suck.

Posted by 4 | July 28, 2014 8:03 AM

^ Actually I'm calling you an idiot for thinking Bad Religion suck. I could give a fuck about Epitaph outside of BR - nice red herring.

Clean out your ears. Sheer Terror has put out five full-length lps where the last four have sucked. Bad Religion has put out at least five GOOD albums, so you lose.

Yeah Bad Religion suck when they still pull down five digits a show and draw with very little press.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 10:17 PM

Nice username (4) - your musical IQ

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 10:18 PM

You buy your clothes at Hot Topic.

Posted by 4 | July 28, 2014 10:49 PM

I don't know this guy who posts as "4", but I generally ingest hummus four times per week.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 11:01 PM

That the best you got "4"? Again 4 = your musical IQ and now your comeback score out of 100.

Posted by D | July 29, 2014 11:38 PM

Hey "Rev" Paul Bearer - two questions:

1. How many songs did Sheer Terror play?

2. How many of those songs were off your first lp "Just Can't Hate Enough" released a quarter of a century ago?

I bet 60-75% of the set was JCHE songs. Otherwise how else could you draw people? One album wonder.

Posted by D | July 30, 2014 12:08 AM

This band suck. period. They're not AF or Warzone. They're shit. Singers a fifth rate Lee Ving. So who cares? The Subhumans are a fucking classic band. Haven't seen 'em in years but can't imagine they're not keeping it up.

Posted by Anonymous | July 30, 2014 12:10 AM

^ He's right. Sheer Terror put out ONE GOOD ALBUM A QUARTER OF A CENTURY AGO. A record written by a guy who quit the band 24 years ago (Alan Blake.)

If they stopped playing songs off it, they'd break up cuz no one would go see them or I should say the band wouldn't be profitable enough to do to The Self-Entitled One (Paul) who's doing it because he couldn't (didn't) make money with the band he did after ST "Joe Coffee" who were even worse.

Posted by D | July 30, 2014 4:22 AM

Paul Bearer: The biggest asshole in the history of NYHC. Nothing likeable about this guy at all.

Posted by Anonymous | July 30, 2014 11:21 PM

The angry know it all who admits to liking Bad Religion is rating IQs now. I mean, okay, fine fair enough you win.

Posted by 4 | July 31, 2014 12:00 AM

^ Knowitall? Nah, just someone with musical taste and a brain unlike you, but wait - you didn't even say who you LIKED so you can grow a pair of balls and say who you like after you get off my dick you little fuckface.

Yeah I win because you showed everyone I got to you about my comments about Bad Religion. I brought out the inner-BR/Epitaph Records hater in you haha.

You don't like Bad Religion, think they suck blah blah blah we get it. 'Guess I had to agree with you huh? Well I didn't/don't, deal with it like I am more than happy to deal with you not liking BR.

Posted by D | July 31, 2014 4:41 AM

Hey Paul pretty weak turnout for a FREE show in your hometown. Hang it up.

I love how you and all your DMS cronies are all fuck hipsters yet your band plays the EPITOME of hipsterdom: Brooklyn Night Bazaar.

Money talks, bullshit walks is right.

Posted by D | July 31, 2014 4:57 AM

Hey D nobody cares. It's just you & me on here & I'm straight up trolling. Your online persona reminds me of George Costanza. That's a compliment.

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2014 9:50 AM

1. You care.

2. Yep it is just you and me on here and I urge you to keep it up with me so we're spared comments about the same stupid latest story about Morrisey which has nothing to do with music.

3. Try we're trolling each other, but I'm really looking to get Paul Bearer to reply to me again so I can imagine what he'd sound like saying it and LMMFAO.

4. I'll take George Constanza.

5. I'm really Bartedge.

Posted by D | July 31, 2014 11:25 AM

It's all too meta now. I'm not even sure if I'm me, let alone if this person is the D that used to be here.

Posted by xTAINTx | July 31, 2014 11:29 AM

D is so sad he now claims he is me

He is a fucking loser and fucks fat chicks

Posted by Bartedge | July 31, 2014 11:07 PM

D aka CT1V from livewire slurps cum out of men's assholes in queens

The dude is a fucking fat queer that takes it up the ass

Posted by Bartedge | July 31, 2014 11:08 PM

Bartedge you are D and CTIV, D and CTIV are you, everyone knows it, so just STOP.

No one knows what the fuck you are babbling about re: CTIV and the Livewire save people who lurk it like me, so just STOP.

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2014 11:54 PM

I love how riled up you are and you are railing against yourself - fuckin' nut.

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2014 11:58 PM

Dude at 11:07 and 11:08 makes some pretty strident comments about D, which D has not refuted. I'd like to know if D is silently ascending to these assertions.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 2:18 AM

Bartedge got called out as D and is flipping out over it, and I LOVE it.

D has been Bartedge all along, like "CTIV" on the Livewire board was Bartedge all along. Ask ANYONE on the Livewire board if Bartedge = CTIV and they'll all say yes.

Bartedge has a history of posting as multiple people and making up back and forths. He did it on the Livewire and he's been doing it as D for years. He's played you all and I think it's hilarious.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 8:47 AM

no one cares. you're all middle aged hardcore 'kids'. take it to grindr.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 10:17 AM

Bartedge owns Ds soul

Bartedge rules the wasteland !

I shall return to livewire in due time

By the way I never was D or CT1V

I'm simply bartedge no more no less
The most hated poster in livewire history

I get D so mad it isn't even funny
I'm surprised he hasn't smashed his computer into peices

I have that effect on people

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 11:04 AM

To be "played" means that one has a particle of interest or investment in a point to prove or a particular outcome. To assume that *anyone* on this board has any such notion regarding D, Bartedge, CTIV, or any other trollalias, means that you in fact are the one that was played, cupcake.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 11:07 AM

But did he break edge?

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 2:23 PM

Here's Bartedge once again denying up and down he's D and CTIV and going into his several one lines D this D that tirade nonsense. Could you make it any more obvious that you ARE D and CTIV?

You are the same idiot on here as you were on the Livewire and get over yourself as you were not the "most hated" let alone a hated poster on the Livewire, just an annoying little bigmouthed shit like your other alter egos D and CTIV.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 6:30 PM

Are all middle aged straight edge guys as irritating as Porcell?

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 6:51 PM

@6:30

I live to annoy fags like you
It is my life

I've been trolling livewire for 10 years
And have castrated that message board

It is dead because of me

Name one person more hated on that board than me ?

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 7:09 PM

I am the soul reason 90% of the posters left livewire
And stopped posting all together

I am a real hardcore kid and that site is nothing more than PC crap
I called out so much nonsense on there I made everyone scared to post

D is nothing more than a hemorrhoid who was on my ass
He isn't in the same league as me

Now kneel before the might BE

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 7:14 PM

That's reassuring, 'cause if you were the sole reason I would be concerned.

Also, i'm starting to believe that Bartage and D are the same person. Too many similarities in tone and diction to be a coincidence.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 8:38 PM

I am the "soul" reason, said a 9th grade dropout.

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 11:06 PM

8:38pm Bartedge = D & CTIV no matter how many times he swears up and down he's not.

He didn't kill the Livewire, the Livewire killed him and his insane fake back and forth between him and "CTIV", and that board is better off because of it.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2014 10:30 AM

This is Bartedge's typical BS:

I am neither D nor CTIV.

CTIV was blah blah blah

I own the Livewire blah blah blah

I am ultra-anti-PC etc.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2014 10:35 AM

I am the reason that nobody reads that board any more
When I was there posts would have 400 views

No your lucky if 10 people read it

All it is is ebay posts and a few nerds posting pics

I'll return in due time to stir the pot
Until then have a nice bore fest

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 12:22 PM

Bartedge owns...

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 5:19 PM

What does Bartedge own exactly?

Posted by 4 | August 2, 2014 8:15 PM

He doesn't own shit. Plenty of people read that board, they just don't read his bullshit cuz he got kicked off it. One post on there about Gorilla Biscuits has over 400 views without this dumbass being part of the thread. A post about an old NYHC band called Sacrilege has over 500 and one about This Is Hardcore Fest has well over 300. And these are just posts on the first page.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2014 8:24 PM

This guy Bartedge is worse than D cuz at least D is entertaining. This guy just rambles about he lords over some messageboard he got kicked off of whenever.

Wait, this guy is D playng us.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2014 8:28 PM

Bartedge is life

A full documentary is in the works ...

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 9:50 PM

Hail brooklyn vegan which talks about music
And welcomes new ideas and lets people post their true feelings
And politics however outrageous they may be

Brooklyn vegan is a god send

Livewire records is run by liberal PC fags
Who make money of the hardcore scene
And want it remembered as some Disney
Program

Livewire records is not punk rock
Their are just some old cats who post there

Most of the posters left as it is run by nazis
Who don't welcome new ideas

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 9:53 PM

^^^ Drunk as fuck right there ^^^

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2014 9:57 PM

Livewire records can eat a dick
It's run by a couple of peter panda in the straight edge scene
Who want to command how history is written

Along with that crappy double cross xxx
Blog

It's all so fucking boring
Adults who are straight edge have mental issues

We get it blah blah blah gorilla biscuits blah blah blah

You went to some shows at city gardens blah blah blah

Just die allready

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 10:00 PM

Livewire records can suck it

Crappy 40 year old Peter Pans

Who want to own the next generation

Don't these ducks have anything better to so than post

We get it allready you can't let go if the past

I just posted their to stir up all these uppity adults

Nobody cares about your childhood

Music will always be around

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 10:04 PM

On a side note I'm not that faggity ass D
Or CT1V

I'm the bartedge , I'm the real deal , I'm the truth the way and the life

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 10:06 PM

Saturday night eddie lives !!!!
Here you go kiddies

This is real hardcore

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 10:10 PM

Saturday night brooklyn vegan eddie

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 10:12 PM

Fuck sheer terror

Here is a real hardcore band

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 10:15 PM

^^^ This dude has clearly turned his back on hardcore.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2014 10:22 PM

Bartedge makes D seem rational and intelligent.

Posted by Anonymous | August 2, 2014 10:25 PM

Livewire sucks blah blah blah fuck Livewire blah blah I own Livewire I'm not D - D is CTIV blah blah blah. STFU.

'Know who's the real sad sack of shit? You, Bartedge, for all your ramblings on a Saturday night. You know everyone knows D is you and you've gone batshit, deal with it.

What 10:25pm said.

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 1:52 AM

the one dude who posted all these comments is sad.

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 10:56 AM

^ Yep. Bartedge = D

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 12:32 PM

^Like I said, you're sad. Seek help. That is all.

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 3:19 PM

Bartedge is a legend
One not seen in my lifetime

Much respect

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 5:46 PM

Bartedge is life
Anyone who dosent like him is anti life
And just a hideous human with no brains

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 8:11 PM

I was born a ramblin' man with swamp water on my hand
Daddy died so young and I had to help Momma get by
So I learned how to sing those songs
I learned how to honky tonk moan
And I learned how to sleep in a different bed every night

Sometimes we slept in the car
Lots of times we slept in some old bar
Well then we got a bus and we thougth we were flyin' real high
But the best place I ever stayed
Where I really learned how to sing and how to play
I got the good times on my mind at The Hotel Whiskey

Lord I wanna go back down there to Hotel Whiskey
Oh I wanna drink and dance and watch the ladies prance and get friskey
Yes I do
No I'm not gonna worry about drivin' a car
I'll go up and get a room and bring my old guitar
I got the good times on my mind down there at Hotel Whiskey

I'm not a kid anymore but this ain't no mid-life crisis
Because whiskey and women have always been my vices
I'm gonna buy a drink and take it to the band
And talk to that gal that's got my heart in her hand
I got the good times on my mind down there at Hotel Whiskey

Lord I wanna go back down to Hotel Whiskey
I'm gonna drink and dance and watch the women prance and get friskey
Oh yes indeed
No I'm not gonna worry about drivin' a car
I got a bottle and a room and my old guitar
I got the good times on my mind at The Hotel Whiskey
What do you say Clint?

Hank before I die I wanna tie one on
And go with you and listen to them songs
I got the good times on my mind
Yeah well let's blow it out one more time
Well Hank let's all go unwind down at The Hotel Whiskey

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/hank-williams-jr-lyrics-hotel-whiskey-dl36nkb#ixzz39NU5SIC5
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community

Posted by Bartedge | August 3, 2014 8:16 PM

You think that, you're really hard
You think that you can mosh
Got your suspenders, and got your boots
You'd better wear armor, you fuckin' fool
WE MOSH, until we die,
WE MOSH, until you try.
You think, that you can try,
But can you do ... the MILANO MOSH !
REPEAT VERSE

Posted by Bartedge | August 3, 2014 8:19 PM

(Dedicate one to the ladies...)
Now summertime's here babe, need somethin' to keep you cool
Ah now summertime's here babe, need somethin' to keep you cool
Better look out now though, Dave's got somethin' for you
Tell ya what it is
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
Oh my my, I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Hold on a second baby
I got good lemonade, ah, dixie cups
All flavors and push ups too
I'm your ice cream man, baby, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Hold on, one more
Well, I'm usually passin' by just about eleven o'clock
Uh huh, I never stop, I'm usually passin' by, just around eleven o'clock
And if you let me cool you one time, you'll be my regular stop
All right boys
I got good lemonade, ah, dixie cups
All flavors and push ups too
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Yes I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
They say all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Ah, one time
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
They say all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
One time, boys
I'm your ice cream man
I'm your ice cream man
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-baby
Ah my, my, my
All my flavors are guaranteed to satis-uh-fy
Ow

Posted by Bartedge | August 3, 2014 8:24 PM

sad #pray4buckeye

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 9:15 PM

This guy Bartedge/D is nuts.

Time for registered comments BV.

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 11:33 PM

^1-800-273-8255

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 11:51 PM

Nah you call that number since you wanna kill yourself.

I'm cool with my life.

Posted by Bartedge | August 4, 2014 4:47 AM

Hey Paul - Bartedge is D

Posted by Anonymous | August 5, 2014 8:55 AM

You are the perfect sheep^^^^
Let me guess you go to hardcore shows in 2014

You are blind as a bat and stupid as well

I'll bet you got some cool tattoos though
And a bike that has 1 gear

Moron

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 6:49 PM

Download "One Bourbon, One Sc…" Ringtone
"One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer"

Wanna tell you a story,
About the house-man blues
I come home one Friday,
Had to tell the landlady I done lost my job
She said that don't confront me,
Long as I get my money next Friday
Now next Friday come I didn't get the rent,
And out the door I went

So I goes to the landlady,
I said, "You let me slide?"
I'll have the rent for you tomorrow
Or the next day I don't know
So said let me slide it on you know people,
I notice when I come home in the evening
She ain't got nothing nice to say to me,
But for five year she was so nice
Lord she was lovey-dovey,
I come home one particular evening
The landlady said, "You got the rent money yet?",
I said, "No, can't find no job,
Therefore I ain't got no money to pay the rent"
She said "I don't believe you're tryin' to find no job"
Said "I seen you today you was standin' on a corner,
Leaning up against a post"
I said "But I'm tired, I've been walkin' all day"
She said "That don't confront me,
Long as I get my money next Friday"
Now next Friday come I didn't have the rent,
And out the door I went

So I go down the streets,
Down to my good friend's house
I said "Look man I'm outdoors you know,
Can I stay with you maybe a couple days?"
He said "Uh, let me go and ask my wife"
He come out of the house,
I could see it in his face
I know that was no
He said "I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"
I said "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too"
So I go back home
I tell the landlady I got a job, I'm gonna pay the rent
She said "Yeah?" I said "Oh yeah"
And then she was so nice,
Lord, she was lovey-dovey
So I go in my room, pack up my things and I go,
I slip on out the back door and down the streets I go
She a-howlin' about the front rent, she'll be lucky to get any back rent,
She ain't gonna get none of it
So I stop in the local bar you know people,
I go to the bar, I ring my coat, I call the bartender
Said "Look man, come down here", he got down there
So what you want?

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer
Well I ain't seen my baby since I don't know when,
I've been drinking bourbon, whiskey, scotch and gin
Gonna get high man, I'm gonna get loose,
Need me a triple shot of that juice
Gonna get drunk, don't you have no fear
I want one bourbon, one scotch and one beer
One bourbon, one scotch, one beer

But I'm sitting now at the bar,
I'm getting drunk, I'm feelin' mellow
I'm drinkin' bourbon, I'm drinkin' scotch, I'm drinkin' beer
Looked down the bar, here come the bartender
I said "Look man, come down here"
So what you want?

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer
No, I ain't seen my baby since the night before last,
Gotta get a drink man, I'm gonna get gassed
Gonna get high man, I ain't had enough,
Need me a triple shot of that stuff
Gonna get drunk, won't you listen right here,
I want one bourbon, one shot and one beer
One bourbon, one scotch, one beer

Now by this time I'm plenty high,
You know when your mouth a-getting dry you're plenty high
Looked down the bar I say to my bartender
I said "Look man, come down here", he got down there
So what you want this time?
I said "Look man, a-what time is it?"
He said "The clock on the wall say three o'clock.
Last call for alcohol, so what you need?"

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer
No, I ain't seen my baby since a nigh' on a week,
Gotta get drunk man, so I can't even speak
Gonna get high man, listen to me,
One drink ain't enough Jack, you better make it three
I wanna get drunk, I'm gonna make it real clear,
I want one bourbon, one scotch and one beer
One bourbon, one scotch, one beer

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 6:53 PM

@8:55
You aren't worth the snot I rip off my shirt sleeve
Stop trying to think you matter

If paul bearer gave 2 shits about reading some message board
Then I've lost my faith in his crappy band as well

Go die you simpleton
You aren't in my league

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 9:02 PM

Sheer terror along with judge , cro mags , madball , AF etcetc
Are nothing but 401k core

Music sucks so bad today that kids jock this crappy music from
25 years ago

Keep funding the 401k nyhc fund for all these meatheads

Mike judge is a fucking sellout fat ass herb

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 9:12 PM

I'm not worth the snot on your sleeve yet you're replying to me. Dumbass pathetic fuck.

Get a life. You are D, just admit it.

You are also CTIV from the Livewire, too, because CTIV used to rail against Mike Judge/Judge, sellout edgemen etc.

Posted by Anonymous | August 5, 2014 9:24 PM

Whatever you say herb
Getting tired of dorks like you

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 10:00 PM

It appears that 9:24 is mad

He also wants to lick mike judges taint

Why so mad bro

Mommy fucking black men ???

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 10:02 PM

Bartedge is life ..

He owns all of you

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 10:03 PM

Livewire records represents everything wrong with hardcore
It is a sanitized forum for nerds to post ebay sales

There is nothing punk about it

I ruined it because I rule

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 10:05 PM

^ You represent everything that's wrong with hardcore you babbling shit-talking fool.

Who are you, Bartedge? What's your real name? No one's gonna hunt you down. I doubt you'd ever go to a show where you'd be in position to get jumped. Wouldn't they need a photo of you to do so/

Posted by Anonymous | August 5, 2014 11:44 PM

^
The only person whoever would get jumped is your mom
When I jump her bones and give her some lovin

Lol

I rule

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 12:09 AM

@11:44
In addition I prefer your mom in the doggy position
While I jump her

I also will be listening to sheer terror as I make love to her
Perhaps I get her pregnant and give you a brother

Then you can call me daddy

Little girl

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 12:13 AM

Your mom, your mom, your mom blah blah blah.

You're embarassing yourself.

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2014 11:24 AM

She's your mom ^

You should be the one who's embarrassed
Not me

I'm the one getting some ass

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 11:35 AM

D is a gentleman. The shut-in is post city.

Posted by Mr. Foot Fetish | August 6, 2014 11:47 AM

Next I am going to post full scripts and novellas, so get ready herbs

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 11:52 AM

You're a nutball going on about how you wanna fuck my mom to deflect that you are getting zero zilch nada no pussy from anyone.

You're also D. This is your little game and everyone sees it plain as day.

Get a fucking life you idiot.

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2014 12:25 PM

Bartedge is so crazy he not only posts as D but as someone calling him out as D.

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2014 12:26 PM

I love how he's stopped insisting he is not D and is resorting to "your mom" nonsense. Even he knows the jig is up.

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2014 12:28 PM

^
Whatever you say dork
Conversation is over

I've had my fun with you fags for the last few days
It's time to do something more constructive

New jack queers

This had been a bartedge production ...

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 5:39 PM

All of you posters hating on me wouldn't have
Last 5 minutes at a sheer terror show in 1989
Any where in the tri state

Die faggity new jacks

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 10:20 PM

Bartedge is real hardcore

The real deal

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 10:21 PM

Bartedge owns !!

Download "Lady" Ringtone
"Lady"

Look around you, look up here
Take time to make time, make time to be there
Look around, be a part
Feel for the winter, but don't have a cold heart

And I love you best
You're not like the rest
You're there when I need you
You're there when I need
I'm gonna need you

A long time ago I had a lady to love
She made me think of things I never thought of
Now she's gone and I'm on my own
A love song has come into my mind
A love song, it was there all the time

So, lady, let me take a look at you now
You're there on the dance floor making me want you somehow
Oh, lady, I think it's only fair I should say to you
Don't be thinking that I don't want you, 'cause maybe I do

Look around, come to me
I have no answers, but know where I wanna be
I look around, play a part
I was born in the winter and cooled by a warm heart

And I love you best
You're not like the rest
You're there when I need you
You're there when I need
I'm gonna need you

So, lady, let me take a look at you now
You're there on the dance floor making me want you somehow
Oh, lady, I think it's only fair I should say to you
Don't be thinking that I don't want you, 'cause maybe I do
Don't be thinking that I don't want you, lady, I do

Posted by Bartedge | August 7, 2014 12:14 AM

Whatever I say is right dumbass.

Fuck off and get out of here - take your stupid reposts of song lyrics with you.

Posted by Anonymous | August 7, 2014 2:16 AM

See, the hardest thing for me was leaving the life. I still love the life. And we were treated like movie stars with muscle. We had it all, just for the asking. Our wives, mothers, kids, everybody rode along. I had paper bags filled with jewelry stashed in the kitchen. I had a sugar bowl full of coke next to the bed. Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I'd bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I'd either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies. Didn't matter. It didn't mean anything. When I was broke I would go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over. And that's the hardest part. Today, everything is different. There's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food. Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Posted by DJ Stanislew Narnia | August 7, 2014 7:27 AM

POW! POW! POW!

Goodfellas LOL

Did anyone else besides me wanna bang Lois?

Posted by Anonymous | August 7, 2014 12:26 PM

Sheer terror sucks
It's time to hang it up paul

Posted by Brain Cruz | August 8, 2014 2:52 PM

went well! we got in early, but they didn't go on until after 11 I think? anyway Sheer Terror kicked ass, couple other bands were good, too there's also going to be an "Oi Fest" next month, should be good :)

Posted by Sabrina | November 21, 2014 6:52 AM