Posted in music | tour dates on July 25, 2014

Sick Of It All at Rev25 (more by Rebecca Reed)
SOIA

NYHC vets Sick Of It All have announced that they'll release their tenth album, The Last Act of Defiance, on September 30 (album art and tracklist below), and will play a hometown show soon after that on October 4 at Irving Plaza with fellow NYC punk vets H2O as well as Pennsylvania's Wisdom In Chains and White Collar Crime LLC. Tickets for that show are on sale now.

Meanwhile, if you're headed to Philly (or already there) for This Is Hardcore (which began yesterday, 7/24), you can also catch Wisdom In Chains there on Saturday (7/26). A ton of other great bands have still yet to play too, like Converge, Blacklisted, Title Fight, CIV, Bold, Nails, Madball (with guest ex-guitarist Matt Henderson making a special appearance), Power Trip and plenty more. Remaining day-by-day lineups for TIH, below.

If you're not headed to This Is Hardcore, you can have your own mini TIH celebration in NYC this weekend. Xibalba, who played the PA fest last night, play a free show Saturday (7/26) at Brooklyn Night Bazaar with Harm's Way, The Banner and Crushed (Trap Them and Coliseum just played the same venue). And, as discussed, UK vets Subhumans are coming over for TIH and playing Le Poisson Rouge on Sunday (7/27) with long-running NYHC band Sheer Terror, as well as White Collar Crime LLC (fka White Collar Crime) and Mischief Brew. Tickets for that show are still available.

SOIA and Sheer Terror's fellow veteran New York hardcore band Cro-Mags also recently announced a tour, NYC show at Saint Vitus included, which just went on sale.

SOIA LP info, TIH daily lineups and Madball's new video for "Born Strong", below...

new Madball...

Slumlords
Turnstile
Death Before Dishonor
Suburban Scum
Angel Dust
Test Of Time

I can think of one overweight, balding grocery store worker who will have some strong thoughts about this post.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 12:33 PM

SOIA is the best band today. Still give it 100% all the time, every time. If you've never seen them live, it's worth your time as they'll blow you away.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 12:36 PM

THIS IS MY LIFE AND YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 12:38 PM

12:36 summed it up. Cant wait for the release show.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 12:40 PM

Still the best live band in NYC and will blow your favorite band off the stage any day.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 12:42 PM

You guys need to update the Friday lineup. Agnostic Front is playing now that Bl'ast cancelled. And you have to remove Alpha & Omega from the Saturday show; it's Palehorse now.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 12:43 PM

Dont forget the afterparty Supertouch is headlining!

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 12:52 PM

12:33 is pre-pubescent looking and is also having a slow day at his graphic arts job.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 12:53 PM

12:52 - where is this after-party? Maybe one day Mark will get out of his weed-haze and get that 2nd album out. What, it's only been 5 years since they dropped that EP.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 1:02 PM

Is it clobberin' time yet?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 1:20 PM

Wow - that Madball track shows such amazing progression from how they started! Totally original in the music & lyrics. I've never heard anything like it.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 1:33 PM

1:33 shut up you fucking retard - go back to texting/begging your mommy to send you money so you can scalp tickets to the Arcade Fire show.

Bitch.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 1:42 PM

^obese beaner from madball

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 1:47 PM

^ You sound tough. I like tough guys. Wanna meet up?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 1:47 PM

damn. 1:47(2) was meant for 1:42.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 1:48 PM

I loved SOIA growing up. Still an amazing band live. Their records are great. That being said, they've more or less made the same record 10 times. When a band makes the same record over and over again, it gets old.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 2:05 PM

The Supertouch show is in the Voltage Lounge, it's literally connected to the Electric Factory. Bands start at 10 pm. Living Laser is on it, too, and theyre great. Paul Bearer is DJ'ing.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 3:24 PM

$38.50 total for the Sick Of It All/H20/Wisdom In Chains/White Collar Crime LLC - blow me. BTW why is the cockbag setting up this show advertising it as $25 when Ticketmaster says $26.50 + $12 ticket fee = $38.50 total? 'Might wanna change it to $26.50 plus box office fee or $38.50 advance online.

Great choice of openers. A Pennslyvania band who gets wayyyy too many opening slots on big NYC venue shows (Wisdom In Chains who opened for Body Count and Madball) and who??? Hey old NYHC bands there are other bands besides Wisdom In Chains and White Collar Crime LLC just saying. Hey White Collar Crime LLC how much did you pay Jake to open this show AND Sheer Terror this Saturday and/or are you just down with him that much? What bullshit WCC is getting slots on SOIA and Sheer Terror. Pay to play and/or nepotism at it's finest.

I'm gonna take the trollbait and say 12:33pm is talking about who he thinks is me. First off, I'm not overweight, balding, or a grocery store worker, but let's say I was. I am inside your head soooo much you felt the need to write about me/someone like that before I could even post, and you must've made sure to be the first commenter so that makes you a pretty sad sack no life piece of shit human being.

H20 is the symbol of everything that's wrong with hardcore today. Kids, people don't care about phonies, which H20 are.

First off, H20 was not, is not, and never will be a NYHC band. NONE of the band members are from NYC, none live there (here) today, 3/5ths of the band lived in JERSEY CITY most of the band's time in NYC, and the band moved to southern California in 1998-99. They moved to southern California to capitalize on the popularity of pop punk. They signed to a major label then put out a wannabe New Found Glory/pop punk album called "Go!" When that record flopped and they got dropped, they broke up. They came crawling back to the hardcore scene and Bridge Nine Records was all too happy to enable them to. They put out a "hardcore" record. H20 are double sellouts: they sold out to be a pop punk band then sold out by going back to hardcore. "Don't forget your roots!" hahahaha hello pot calling the kettle black?

'Know what your "roots" are, H20? Opening rock shows at Limelight you paid to open. Those were your first shows, those were your roots. Oh, and your vocalist being an ex-roadie and friends with Sick Of It All and all the name/right people in NYHC.

Sick Of It All should take a hike. Their last NYC show was an overpriced one at Best Buy last April now it's an even more expensive show at Irving Plaza. Fitting title for your new album. Hopefully it will be your last act/album. You've sucked ever since you signed to Fat Wreckords and three albums you put out between that and the first lp weren't all that.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 3:57 PM

BTW I thought XibaTa was playing that Brooklyn Night Bazaar show (they mispelled it "Xiabata" and see they corrected it) hipster herbs lol. If you're gonna book a show get the headliner's fuckin' name right. What's next? Harm's Whey? That would actually be an apt title considering they have a roids freak as a singer who must take in plenty of whey.

Hey "Rev" Paul Bearer, where's your documentation that you're a Reverend? Do you do wedding ceremonies? Is Sheer Terror's set gonna be 80% the four albums including the new one you put out or is it gonna be 80% Just Can't Hate Enough the band's first album released a quarter of a century ago with all songs written 1985-88 by a guy who can't stand you (to go along with the bassist who played on that who can't stand you.)

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 4:08 PM

Good lord D, you are an embarrassing dude. I'm just imagining you typing furiously on your 10 yr old laptop, pudgy & greasy fingers flying everywhere

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 4:15 PM

D really is a clueless moron but an amusing one at that.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 4:23 PM

4:15 - lol.

Please continue commenting "D", it's really amusing that a grown man can lose his mind on a public forum and we can all witness his slow dissent into dissociation and psychosis.

I'll be at SOIA, it'll be awesome.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 4:33 PM

Good lord 4:15pm if I'm what you say I am you are replying to that. My laptop is only a year old and I stay away from greasy foods - you should try the same.

How am I "clueless", moron? Rocks Off is advertising the show as $25 but the ticket link says $26.50 admission plus $12 ticket fee = $38.50. Jake's the moron not me - he's also a fucking sleazeball using bait-and-switch advertising for his show. H20 did go from a NYHC Yo band to a wannabe Rancid/No FX/Offspring/Green Day/New Found GloryWarped Tour pop punk sellout (even going so far as to relocate to So-Cal to be that) to a "hardcore" band again, and they did start at Limelight. Sick Of It All's last two NYC shows have been overpriced and at big dumb clubs you can't stagedive at, and all their albums after the first album weren't all that (the three after the first one) or sucked (all albums after Built To Last.)

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 4:38 PM

4:15pm = 4:33pm

I'm not losing my mind.

Jake Rocks Off is passing up his show as $25 on his site RocksOff.com and I'm pointing out that the ticket link says $26.50 admission plus $12 ticket fee for $38.50 total, you fucking asshat.

Yeah, SOIA will be awesome playing a 25 song set including 75% or more of the 7" and first album released a quarter of a century ago this month pssssshhhhh. Another band I challenge to stop playing their first album live besides Sheer Terror. You dickhead.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 4:49 PM

Who gives a fuck about the price, you brainless twit! Jesus, ask for that raise at Applebee's already. Christ, whining about fees, what a broke ass loser.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 5:47 PM

You obviously don't care you no-life little shit, so pay it or don't.

'Not whining about fees, broke, or a loser, but you sure are whining about me, caring about my financial status, and calling me something you'd never call me to my face unless you wanted me to spit in then slap yours and see if you wanna take a swing at me you better land and knock and keep me down with, you little D-riding shitstain.

How am I brainless? I'm pointing out deceptive bait and switch pricing and a ticket fee based on a near monopoly of online ticket selling.

BTW you dumbass fuckface, the bands don't see a penny of that ridiculous near third of the total price $12 ticket fee which is so high it will also deter fans from spending money on band merchandise, the life's blood of band income. Add to that the bands probably receive just half the door if not less and have to give a percentage of their merchandise sales to Irving Plaza/Live Nation NYC and all parties esp. the bands (artists) are being screwed. But not you I guess. You could care less about the exploitation which isn't just this show. Cuz you're a clueless sack of shit.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 6:36 PM

Let's see:

- A promoter advertising his show as $25 here: rocksoff.com.

- A ticket link showing the show is really $26.50 plus $12 ticket fee for a whopping $38.50 for a show that could EASILY be $25 total including ticket fee ($20 admission plus $5 Ticketweb ticket fee) at Webster Hall which holds 500 more people than Irving Plaza.

- A club which takes half the door or more and at least a quarter of band merchandise sale, plus charges $5 or more for water, $10 or more for beer, and takes a cut of that ticket fee on top of all that.

And I'M the brainless twit? HAHAHAHA. 'Looks like SOIA and H20 are the brainless twits for having this show at Irving Plaza when they could've booked it through Webster Hall or even better rented it out and booked a superbowl of hardcore-type show with Madball, Cro-Mags etc. people would easily drop $50 on.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 6:49 PM

BTW WORST SICK OF IT ALL ALBUM COVER EVER.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 7:16 PM

This Is Shitty Hardcore

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 8:26 PM

Biohazard was the all-time greatest and most authentic NYCHC band of all time. I don't know why they don't get the credit they deserve. Judgment Night was the all-time greatest and most authentic NYCHC song of all time.

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 8:41 PM

^ word.

Posted by Queens & L.I. | July 25, 2014 8:42 PM

Thanks for the laughs 8:41-42pm.

It's NYHC, not NYCHC you fucking got into hardcore in 1990 or later poser herb.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 9:21 PM

There was nothing more NYCHC than Biohazard. D don't know d---.

Posted by Billy G. | July 25, 2014 10:29 PM

Hahahaha now you're posting as Billy G from Bioahazard. Just stop.

NYCHC lol troll. Give it up.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 10:40 PM

Oh yeah Billy Biohazard wouldn't spell dick "d---" he'd type "dick". Dumbass.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 10:41 PM

Was billy the smack afficionado?

Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2014 11:25 PM

^ Nah that was Evan Seinfeld.

BTW it's not Biohazard without Evan. Change the fucking name guys. And you're a done joke for putting out a new record over two and a half years ago but not even having a U.S. record label for it. Hang it up, it's over, been over for years.

Here's the proof:

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 11:43 PM

'Love Lou Koller's hair bwahahahahaha.

Get a haircut and a comb dude.

Posted by D | July 25, 2014 11:44 PM

Evan Seinfeld is going to be playing with King Crimson on their next tour.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2014 12:58 AM

I can't wait for Evan and Hoya's Improvisational Explorations Soundscape Series coming up at MOMA next month.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2014 1:08 AM

^ Can those two even fit into MOMA? Hahaha.

Posted by D | July 26, 2014 4:38 AM

So you hate all those bands(h2o, soia, cro mags etc...) are there any new band you like or listen to? Or, you're just listening to old records and bitching about the good old days and how everyone sold out?

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2014 8:17 AM

D, not gonna waste my time commenting on most of the stuff you wrote, but Sick of it All does not play 75% old stuff and that's a fact. And we have said this before, if you go to see a band that's been around that long do you really want to hear mostly new songs? Do you think people paying $100 to see Black Sabbath recently wanted to hear all the new songs or the classic songs? Fuck, what a dumb argument.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2014 10:22 AM

I have to fall on the D side. I respect Courtney Love for saying "we don't want to be on the oldies circuit." I don't respect her for much else, but that's another thread. There are bands who've been around for a long long time that do exactly the opposite of what you're saying (Swans, The Fall, Wire, even King Crimson.) Going around and playing your first record for 25 years is just lame.

Posted by xTAINTx | July 26, 2014 12:08 PM

^

To say you * can't* play old material is the most disingenuous argument I've ever heard. It's like you shouldn't go see Shakespeare because it's out dated and not suited for a contemporary audience. If it's good original material and there is a paying crowd who cares? Nobody goes to a Stones show to hear new stuff. Good on WIRE for pushing the envelope. That doesn't mean everyone has to follow the same path.

Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2014 3:57 PM

^ i agree in part. I'm saying if you only made 20 minutes worth of good music, playing it endlessly for twice as long as The Beatles existed is lame.

Posted by xTAINTx | July 26, 2014 5:07 PM

Hey XTAINTX a serious question for you:

Can you name one song from a Sick Of It All album after the first album on the level of any SOIA song on the debut demo, followup 7", or lp which was mostly re-recorded demo and lp songs? I honestly can't.

Sick Of It All has sucked dick since the second album. The ONLY thing I give them is their work ethic but so what now in 2014? Now they, Madball, Agnostic Front, Murphy's Law, and Cro-Mags exist cuz the members of those bands can't do anything else with their lives but those bands and it's sad.

I means SOIA is celebrating the 25th anniversary of the release of the first lp, even re-released it. Puh-leeze. Before that they put out Nonstop. Talk about milking it for all it's worth.

They're another band I defy to drop their first lp from their live set. Why not when SOIA will have put out NINE LPS after the first one with this new lp. Isn't it time for the majority of their set to be the last five lps, not the first three lps where the most songs from those first three are from the demo, 7", and lp?

Posted by D | July 27, 2014 1:06 AM

*I mean

Posted by D | July 27, 2014 1:12 AM

Nope. I remember trying really hard to get into the follow up, but I gave up. Blood, Sweat and the 7" were amazing, and that's really all they had. I haven't heard anything they've done in years. To be fair, maybe their brand new stuff is great(?) but somehow I doubt it.

Posted by xTAINTx | July 27, 2014 7:31 AM

I like hardcore but I hate all the fucking bands, blah, blah. Fuck you.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 10:38 AM

D = Bartedge from the Livewire board

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 5:36 PM

My two cents: I'm with XTAINTX. SOIA hasn't put out a good record since the first one. I'm amazed they've been able to survive as long as they have. They'd have died looong ago if not for Europe, Japan etc.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 5:37 PM

5:07 and 1:06 is the same person. Lol, now this weirdo is having ongoing real time conversations with himself.

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 6:05 PM

^ Says the same guy loser you really are a sicko

Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2014 6:11 PM

I'm not D or CTIV.

I got under his skin

Pussy

I see he's running his mouth about Sick Of It All too

Posted by Bartedge | July 27, 2014 6:52 PM

How was your date with Thunder Chicken, CT?

Did she die of a heartattack from sex?

Posted by Bartedge | July 27, 2014 7:14 PM

1:06 - says the guy who's probably done absolutely nothing with his life, with the exception of posting on a anonymous board and getting all sorts of excited when people throw insults at him all day as he views this as validation of 'running the show'

A shrink would have an absolute field day with you.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 10:05 AM

5:36 - I absolutely agree. He has the same psychotic ramblings and run-on sentence structure where you could tell his mind is all over the place. Clearly can't handle life as he can't handle a anonymous board.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 10:20 AM

D - serious question, what bands DO you like?

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 10:27 AM

10:27 - He can't answer now, he's mowing lawns.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 1:53 PM

D is Bartedge folks the jig's up. It's pointless to reply to him.

Posted by Anonymous | July 28, 2014 10:20 PM

Where is "Bartedge" from?
I had "D" pegged for a older NYC person.

Posted by Anonymous | July 30, 2014 9:51 PM

Bartedge is an older NY, NJ, or LI person, my guess Queens or LI as he's intimated living in Queens when people say he works at C-Town, mows lawns etc. lol. He's probably from LI and making you think he's from Queens. Just my guess.

Posted by Anonymous | July 30, 2014 11:19 PM

Wait, there's another D? They should get married and settle it.

Posted by Anonymous | July 31, 2014 7:33 AM

D takes it up the ass

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 7:00 PM

Just to clear things up I am the og bartedge
The infamous livewire troll

D and Ct1V aka mike collier are not me

This poster is a total fag with long winded posts about nothing
He lives in his moms house in queens and has harassed
Me a tried to meet me for years to fight

He is a freak of nature that has no life

As for me I'm bartedge the legend
And will soon release my documentary
Discussing my life and loves

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 7:03 PM

Bartedge lives !!!

Posted by Bartedge | August 1, 2014 7:49 PM

I'll never understand the appeal of sick of it all
Their last good record was in 1989

They are gonna become the Rolling Stones of nyhc

Posted by Anonymous | August 1, 2014 7:55 PM

The new madball needs more meathead ..

Not enough meathead

Posted by Bartedge | August 2, 2014 11:14 PM

There you go again, Bartedge, vehemently insisting that you aren't D, CTIV, Mike Collier, etc when you are. EVERYONE on the Livewire thinks you're CTIV and EVERYONE on here knows you're D so just stop. It's tiresome to read your I'm not D, D is blah blah blah nonsense.

What 7:55pm said but not even as the Rolling Stones put out way more than one good album and SOIA didn't even put out a good album per se, it was just re-recorded demo and 7" songs with some more of the same songs not on either.

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 1:39 AM

I happen to enjoy posts by bartedge
He is very insightful and speaks his mind

I used to read his posts on livewire and thought they were aewsome

The world needs more Bartedges

Keep the faith Bart !
We live you !

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 8:09 PM

(Dedicate one to the ladies...)
Now summertime's here babe, need somethin' to keep you cool
Ah now summertime's here babe, need somethin' to keep you cool
Better look out now though, Dave's got somethin' for you
Tell ya what it is
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
Oh my my, I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Hold on a second baby
I got good lemonade, ah, dixie cups
All flavors and push ups too
I'm your ice cream man, baby, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Hold on, one more
Well, I'm usually passin' by just about eleven o'clock
Uh huh, I never stop, I'm usually passin' by, just around eleven o'clock
And if you let me cool you one time, you'll be my regular stop
All right boys
I got good lemonade, ah, dixie cups
All flavors and push ups too
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
See now all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Yes I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
They say all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
Ah, one time
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passin' by
They say all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy
One time, boys
I'm your ice cream man
I'm your ice cream man
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-baby
Ah my, my, my
All my flavors are guaranteed to satis-uh-fy
Ow

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 8:25 PM

^ Now you're as posting Anonymous lol you pathetic fuck.

Posted by Anonymous | August 3, 2014 11:37 PM

It takes one to know one ^

Posted by Bartedge | August 4, 2014 10:23 PM

How long did it take for you to control your gag reflex dude?

Posted by Anonymous | August 4, 2014 10:47 PM

Thanks for admitting you are a pathetic fuck, Bartedge/D (attacking yourself again lol.

Bartedge/D 10:47pm (most likely a guy) needs advice on how to give a blowjob so tell him haha.

Posted by Anonymous | August 5, 2014 1:41 AM

^^
How many cocks can you fit in your girly mouth at one time ?

Perhaps it's more a question aimed at your mom
While I drive over tonight to see her on our date

You are a moron
And an angry moron at that

U mad ?

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 6:57 PM

Sick of it all sucks
They were never that good of a band
The music was mediocre hardcore at best
Even back in 1988

These clowns probably couldn't bang nails
Or pick up garbage for one day or hold a blue collar job

Bunch of old New York pansies who hide behind hardcore
To make a living

Posted by Bartedge | August 5, 2014 9:07 PM

^ Bartedge fighting with himself again.

Nutball.

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2014 3:09 AM

I'm not mad Bartedge, but you sure are as you post two or three replies for every one I post.

I love how I get under your skin.

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2014 3:10 AM

What's your real name, Bartedge?

You fuckin' pussy.

Posted by Anonymous | August 6, 2014 3:16 AM

CT1vagina is that you ?

You just can't get enough of me can you

Like I said I own your soul...

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 11:37 AM

I'm talking to you CT
What's the matter you got your needle sick stuck
In your hog girlfriend ?

Posted by Bartedge | August 6, 2014 5:41 PM

Download "Lady" Ringtone
"Lady"

Look around you, look up here
Take time to make time, make time to be there
Look around, be a part
Feel for the winter, but don't have a cold heart

And I love you best
You're not like the rest
You're there when I need you
You're there when I need
I'm gonna need you

A long time ago I had a lady to love
She made me think of things I never thought of
Now she's gone and I'm on my own
A love song has come into my mind
A love song, it was there all the time

So, lady, let me take a look at you now
You're there on the dance floor making me want you somehow
Oh, lady, I think it's only fair I should say to you
Don't be thinking that I don't want you, 'cause maybe I do

Look around, come to me
I have no answers, but know where I wanna be
I look around, play a part
I was born in the winter and cooled by a warm heart

And I love you best
You're not like the rest
You're there when I need you
You're there when I need
I'm gonna need you

So, lady, let me take a look at you now
You're there on the dance floor making me want you somehow
Oh, lady, I think it's only fair I should say to you
Don't be thinking that I don't want you, 'cause maybe I do
Don't be thinking that I don't want you, lady, I do

Posted by Bart efge | August 7, 2014 12:16 AM

Could you imagine Sick Of It All a decade from now? I can cuz they'll ridiculously still be around.

Time to hang it up fellas.

Men closer to 50 than 40 writing songs about the hardcore scene LOL grow up and get real jobs.

Posted by Anonymous | August 27, 2014 10:21 AM

Yeah they're corny but they've always been corny. They're embarrassing now, too, with songs about the hardcore scene.

LOL @ the above comments. I'm thoroughly convinced D and Bartedge (same person probably) is one big put on, just a guy fucking with people.

Posted by Anonymous | August 27, 2014 11:09 AM