Posted in NYC on August 8, 2014

IMAGE

As you may have heard, iconic midtown dive bar Subway Inn is supposed to close after 77 years of slinging booze on August 15. (They have to be out of the space by 8/20.) That may not be the end of the story, hopefully, if the bar's owners can help it. They have launched a Change.org petition to keep it open:

If you have not heard yet, World-Wide Holdings Corporation who owns our building, and who is worth multi- billions of dollars has decided that our beloved establishment, The Subway Inn which has been a part of this neighborhood for more than 77 years MUST CLOSE BY AUGUST 20th so that high-end, luxury condos can be built on our spot.

We the undersigned believe that New York City is about more than rich investors gobbling up small family businesses to make a quick buck thereby destroying the integrity of the Upper East Side of Manhattan. We call on lawmakers and concerned New Yorkers to STAND UP to these actions, and to stop World-Wide Holdings Corporation from destroying our home and ripping it away from those who helped build this city and who would never be able to afford the multi-million dollar condos that they are planning to put in place of a neighborhood treasure.

There is also an Indiegogo fundraising campaign:
Our donation is crucial and will mean the difference between the doors remaining open or the wrecking ball destroying our beloved DIVE Bar. Don't let Subway Inn become another statistic --where rich investors looking for a quick buck destroy a place where we as a diverse community come together as one. We are Black, White, Hispanic and many other nationalities. We are Gay, Straight, Bi, Rich and Poor. We are Union, Non-Union and all Hardworking. We are employed and unemployed. We are Young and Old. We are women and we are men that know what is right. We are what makes our city the most interesting place in the world to live.
Additionally, the Salinas family that owns Subway Inn has made a short film about their bar and efforts to save it which you can watch below...

Tags: Subway Inn

This campaign is ridiculous.

You launch it now, a dozen or so days before you have to vacate?

You're not raising enough money to stay open, and you didn't get the memo that they want you out. They own the building, you don't, you have no recourse.

The best you could do is stall vacating but if they can legally remove you 8/20, they will.

Giving money to this establishment is a waste of money. Give elsewhere.

Seriously, if you REALLY wanted to stay in business you wouldn't be begging for handouts two weeks before you get the heave-ho. I smell a cashgrab.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 4:17 PM

shut up.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 4:19 PM

Mets... no thanks.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 4:21 PM

I just wrote what I wrote deal with it.

This is a pointless effort and smacks of a last gasp cashgrab.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 4:29 PM

Everyone's looking for a handout

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 4:53 PM

Meermoo

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 4:53 PM

If they promise to get rid of that awful vinegar smell from the wings, I'm in.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 5:02 PM

I hear what they're saying and the city doesn't need more luxury condos, but to call that dark shithole a "neighborhood treasure" is a bit of an overstatement.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 5:03 PM

Was there yesterday it was packed with suits high-fiving each other at how awesome they were slumming it. The bartender said the last day (if they have a last day) will be 8/20 but he also said they might not close...

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 5:08 PM

Bartedge's watering hole in between his job as cummopper the peepshow just above the Port Authority Bus Terminal and SRO in the Bronx.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 5:09 PM

Unclear if they've been brought into landlord/tenant court already and owner has a judgment and warrant, if not, they can stay open and get brought to court, commercial eviction could take maybe 2 months not entirely sure though

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 5:26 PM

Pathetic. Anyone who gives these jokers $ is an idiot.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 5:57 PM

Seriously folks, New York has been over for a decade. Move to
Newark.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 6:27 PM

Turn it into a sex shop. That area needs a place to see a good peep show at lunch.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 6:55 PM

Stopped giving a shit at midtown.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 7:16 PM

Manhattan and Brooklyn are spent. NY is old-fashioned and stuck in its ways.
The new cool kids are moving to Santa Fe, Lincoln, Boulder, Spokane, Saginaw and Mobile.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 7:27 PM

Brick city bitches.

Posted by Anonymous | August 8, 2014 9:09 PM

Saginaw......lol

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 1:04 AM

Saginaw indie rock scene is flourishing

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 5:09 AM

What's wrong with being a liberal progressive? Liberal means liberty and progressive means progress.

Conservative means conserving wealth and power which is detrimental to society because wealth must be spent for society to be liveable for everyone because the less money you spend the less jobs the more people unable to make an honest living and crime including robbery, murder, and both done together. Of course people like Bartedge want everyone to have as little as possible so as many people could live in misery and die as possible thus there is more for fucknuts like him, not realizing he has a better chance of being killed for what he has on him (unless he hides in Mommy and Daddy's basement in Queens where he pretends to be a wealthy conservative.)

Seriously, you, Bartedge, are a real life version of Joe from the movie "Joe" with Peter Boyle or Archie Bunker.

NO ONE is a self-made person. EVERYONE needed someone to get their wealth. Bill Gates bought a computer off someone while his pal Steve Jobs bought the mouse off someone. Paul "I Hate Government" Ryan received a DEATH BENEFIT from the state when his father died, attended a TAXPAYER FUNDED STATE UNIVERSITY, paid x amount if not all of his state college tuition from that death benefit, and currently has free healthcare and I believe a pension from being a politician whose salary is being paid by the government collecting taxes. Yeah, "Big Government" is so evil. He's part of it.

The bottom line is we've had plus job growth over the last five years under Obama. I'd say ALL Americans will have affordable healthcare and healthcare period a year or two after he leaves office.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Fartedge.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 7:23 AM

Bartedge you wouldn't have lasted a day in 1994 NYC cuz why are you so afraid to reveal your identity in comments sections on a blog read by mostly hipsters from Ohio etc. in 2014 when NYC is at it's softest? Afraid old NYHC motherfuckers will find out what you look like then hunt you down? Yep. I mean you don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whatever for anyone to put a face to a name right? I bet you're not listed in the phonebook. So why not give your name?

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 7:31 AM

Donald Trump inherited his wealth from Daddy.

Alex Rodriguez had to be scouted, selected in the draft, and signed to be in position to make his fortune.

Jay Z was selling his tapes to people.

Ice T lived on his then girlfriend's salary while pursuing his acting career.

Nicholas Cage got his foot in the door with acting by being Francis Ford Coppola's nephew.

Fred Durst handed Limp Bizkit's demo to a member of Korn who then handed the demo to Ross Robinson who then signed L.B.

Eminem began his career handing out a flyer for a show of his saying Insane Clown Posse was appearing at the show even though ICP never even met him.

Lady Gaga was signed by Akon despite having zero recording or touring experience.

The list of people who needed someone else to make it goes on and on and on.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 7:37 AM

Sorry I mean rap career for Ice T, although someone had to give Ice T an acting job for him to parlay that job into another job and more jobs.

No one is self-made - NO ONE.

That said, wealthy people of all people should be the most helpful.

If you can be wealthy you can be broke.

Use your wealth to help others attain wealth. You got yours, sometimes from a break. Pay it forward esp. if you got a break.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 7:42 AM

Enjoy your socialist mayor.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 8:28 AM

He teaches us that truth, reasoning, education, and intelligence are the tools of the enemy. Any argument can be won by simply declaring yourself the winner.

"Trolling NYers, musicians, and libs is the only thing that makes me happy after dad makes me toss his salad."

-Jersey Republican

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 9:30 AM

barftege get over yourself. couldnt have lasted in nyc 20yrs ago, eh? you sound like a move in yourself. further proven by your tired special ohio hate, which no nyer has. for one thing, clevelanders like rockefellers, dolans, ratners, steinbrenners, gunds and on and on, yes all clevelanders, much less the rest of ohio, made and continue to make this city. should they move out too?? fool. might be time for you to go back to kansas yourself kiddo.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:31 AM

^
Obvious hipster from Williamsburg who's here temporarily from Canada

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 11:35 AM

Hey CT
Aka D
Aka Brian Cruz

Your basically describing trickle down economics and
Capitalism in your rant about Donald trump
And your list of celebs

What do you do read the national enquirer while on the shitter
At your job at 7-11 ?

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 11:39 AM

I ate a shit load of those wings.

Posted by bartoloedge | August 9, 2014 11:57 AM

^
Welcome to the team
You're well on your way to becoming a great wealthy american

As for the rest of the commi hipster liberals
Without your trust funds you are nothing
Just sad specks of turd

Go do something and stop complaining someone else has more than you

Obama is a scum bag liberal loser
Wake up america

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 1:11 PM

Notice how D no longer posts
He is a fag and apparently I scared him out if ny

He's now posting as Brian Cruz on livewire records board
Talking about Milwaukee and watching movies on Friday at his work

What a loser freak if nature this guy is

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 1:13 PM

First I'm the one who's been calling you out as D, CTIV, and now I guess your newest incarnation Brian Cruz as I checked the Livewire board. If you're not him go on there to out him as your other alter egos, or can you? I bet you can't even log in hahaha. Run out of accounts dipshit?

Second, conservative means being rich and hoarding money now, in 2014, fuck the original meaning of the word which dipshits like you try to spin it as. You conserve no traditions of this country save to make the richer richer and the poor poorer. Your meaning doesn't apply in today's world save to dipshits like you who try to spin it as such and other deceptive creeps like you who believe that's the meaning.

Liberal progressivism doesn't mean socialism, dumbass, it means the best opportunity to all e.g. $10.10 minimum wage, healthcare for all, lower taxes for the non-rich which in turn puts more money in people's pockets so they can spend more money etc. Conservatives want everyone else to be miserable. They get richer while everyone else gets poorer.

My panties aren't ruffled and I'm not your alter egos CTIV, D, or Brian Cruz. So every new poster is CTIV? You are clearly nuts cuz YOU ARE CTIV and everyone on the LW would agree.

You're afraid old NYHC heads will sit on and crush you, you fuckin' no-nut pussy. Chickenshit. You're getting no one's panties in a bunch but yourself with your multiple posts every time I call you out. Seriously, every time I call you out you go on a 3 to 5 post tear. No reposting of song lyrics this time you fuckin' jagoff?

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 1:36 PM

12:53pm = Bartedge

Bartedge you certainly aren't on your way to being a great wealthy American.

You're a mid 40s loser who doesn't have a clue about communism, socialism, or any other -ism, or the fucking balls to put his name down here.

I love how you think every new poster on the Livewire is CTIV who drove you off the board but wait, again CTIV was you, so you drove yourself off the board nutball.

Keep crying about Obama you hurt bitch. Thanks for showing the world you have no better alternative to him. He killed Osama Bin Laden and will soon crush ISIS/IS whose caravan of cars will come to a crashing halt once they dare move on Erbil.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 1:43 PM

Notice how D no longer posts? Yeah, cuz YOU'RE D. This is by design. I and others called you out as D/CTIV/etc. and now you show everyone it's true by dropping the multiple names and posting as you. You've given up pretending to be others. I commend youy. Now there's only one name to keep track of.

Unmistakably you with your endless rants about Obama, commies, hipsters, socialists blah blah blah.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 1:56 PM

^
Angry 20 something liberals with their parents money

Yawn

Lol

It's so easy it's sad
I don't even know why I try

Your buddy Obama is going to go down as the worst president in the history of the country

But you aren't bright enough to realize it

He's been a train wreck from day one
And your anger shows it

If I wasn't right you'd be laughing at me calling me names
Instead I've got you fuming with hatred because you know I'm right

Any way it's Saturday night and I've got to go party now
And spend my hard earned money

Later dorks

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 2:34 PM

@1:36
I'm getting you so mad and I love it

By the way your description of a liberal progressive
Is exactly what a socialist is

Must be your fancy community college education
That tought you this brilliance that you define
As conservative / liberal

Any way I'm getting bored
But I'm glad I'm getting to you

That's my job and I do it well

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 2:39 PM

Saturday night? It's not even 3:30pm yet you fucking dork. I guess living in Mommy and Daddy's basement with the two lone small windowpanes covered and not showing light outside will make you think it's nighttime lol. And you're not going out. The fact that you wrote you're going out means you're not going out cuz you wouldn't type it you'd just do it.

YOU'RE getting to me? Dude every time I or others call you out you make at least three comments in a row, usually (you were good this time with only two.)

George W.Bush is the worst U.S. President in history for starting two unnecessary wars which have cost TRILLIONS of dollars and accomplished NOTHING (see ISIS/IS you selective amnesia nutcase) and wrecked the American economy so much it will take BOTH of his successor's Presidential terms to clean up the mess and it still won't be cleaned up. Obama is merely cleaning up GWB's mess, but you and your ilk keep spinning it like Obama is the worst.

You don't like Obama because he's black plain and simple. He has not been a trainwreck since day one, you and your ilk have wanted him to be a trainwreck since day one. The only trainwreck is the GOP who
is doing nothing for this country save dumb pointless bullshit like suing the President for executive orders when his predecessor gave way more executive orders than him - where was the lawsuit against GWB? Democrats are above that nonsense. They have better things to do like fight ISIS, push for a higher minimum wage, create jobs, provide healthcare for all. You know...everything the GOP doesn't want. Everything you don't want because you are anti-American.

I did not describe socialism, I described a society where everyone makes money dipshit.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 3:27 PM

Everyone just to reiterate:

Bartedge = D = CTIV = who knows who else?

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 3:35 PM

^
Brian Cruz latest livewire poster

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 3:49 PM

3:27

Typical liberal
Full of Hate and anger

Can't admit Obama is a disaster and destroying our country

Obama is the gayest wimpiest president we have ever had
The world is laughing there asses off at him
And just do as they please

At least bush was a real man and our enemies respected him
Can't say that for gaybama and his hideous transsexual wife
Aka michelle the wookie

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 3:52 PM

^ Wrong. If so go on there toughguy. Call him out. Go ahead. Watch him see your inane, insane ramblings and ignore you cuz he's not you. I bet you can't even log on.

You're not going out tonight you no-life nutcase, so you can do it. Go ahead.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 3:53 PM

Not every new LW poster is you/CTIV.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 3:56 PM

Ct1v = Brian Cruz

It's so obvious

Same posts about 80s movies

Now he pretends he lives in Milwaukee

It's CT1V up to his old tricks

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 3:58 PM

Barry Obama is a fraud

Liberals are to dumb to figure it out

Barack Obama couldn't clean up the mess his dog made on the floor let alone run the country

He's a loser and has lower approval rating than gwb

He's also a wimp and is gayer than the gayest man in history

His wife looks like chewbacca from Star Wars

Dems don't have a prayer at holding the senate or congress
Thus year

Lol
Good luck libtards

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 4:02 PM

Let's circle back to Subway Inn. I appreciate that little written piece from their Indiegogo campaign. I hope they can remain in business. If they can do it through crowd sourcing, so be it.

Don't pay attention to the people who want these comments to be about themselves.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 4:13 PM

This whole thread is like performance art.

Not that I was expecting intelligent discourse, but it's a new level of lowest common denominator writing.

It's also what happens when you let entertainers/talk show hosts form your political opinions as opposed to constructively thinking problem solvers. Everyone works you into a frenzy for the big bucks. Meanwhile their greed is successful in polarizing America even more and the corporations laugh all the way to the bank while lobbyists take care of the rest. And political gridlock/dysfunction ensues.

Face it, you're all suckers.

That being said, Bartedge is an especially egregious fucktard.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 4:13 PM

^ ding bat broad poster at its finest

I think bartedge rules and is the most sensible poster
On here he's also very funny and I enjoy his posts

As for you isn't it time you got back in the kitchen
You dumb whore ?

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 4:24 PM

I agree with bartedge I used to be a liberal until I realized
That my president is a complete homo

And a sissy boy . Obama us so embarrassing and makes me sad I'm an american

He's just so fucking gay

And yes bartedge his wife does look like chewbacca !

Lol epic

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 4:26 PM

Bartedge for president 2016

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 4:47 PM

How come you're always such a fussy young man
Don't want no Captain Crunch, don't want no Raisin Bran
Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan
So eat it, just eat it

Don't want to argue, I don't want to debate
Don't want to hear about what kind of food you hate
You won't get no dessert 'till you clean off your plate
So eat it

Don't you tell me you're full
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Get yourself an egg and beat it
Have some more chicken, have some more pie
It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried
Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it
Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it, ooh

Your table manners are some cryin' shame
You're playin' with your food, this ain't some kind of game
Now, if you starve to death, you'll just have yourself to blame
So eat it, just eat it

You better listen, better do what you're told
You haven't even touched your tuna casserole
You better chow down or it's gonna get cold
So eat it

I don't care if you're full
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Open up your mouth and feed it
Have some more yogurt, have some more spam
It doesn't matter if it's fresh or canned
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Don't you make me repeat it
Have a banana, have a whole bunch
It doesn't matter what you had for lunch
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it

Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
If it's gettin' cold, reheat it
Have a big dinner, have a light snack
If you don't like it, you can't send it back
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Get yourself an egg and beat it (oh lord)
Have some more chicken, have some more pie
It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Don't you make me repeat it (oh no)
Have a banana, have a whole bunch
It doesn't matter what you had for lunch
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 4:49 PM

Wow Josh, you're still the most annoying motherfucker around. Congrats!

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 5:38 PM

Look, now Bartedge is posting as Anonymous and making believe he's an Anonymous poster saying Bartedge is ok.

Pathetic.

Bartedge = CTIV = D

You fail to realize no one on here gives a fuck about your long gone from the Livewire board alter ego CTIV let alone the Livewire board, and again why don't you call out "Brian Cruz" as CTIV? Cuz you can't get back on the LW. You've run out of accounts to use to get back on there. You're also afraid he won't engage you like your newest alter ego "Mike Collier" did and you'll have one less LW account to post your psychobabble.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 5:44 PM

BTW I thought you were "going out now" (what you said at 2:34pm.)

Bush was a real man alright. He didn't serve our country during Vietnam. He didn't kill Osama Bin Laden. He didn't finish what he started. He has Obama cleaning up his mess.

The Republicans will lose the House, Senate, and next Presidential election thus be crushed once and for all, and you will cry about for another four years like you're crying now.

You're a racist piece of shit who needs a fucking beating.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 5:47 PM

Bartedge go away you're embarassing dude

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 5:56 PM

Ah I see Bartedge slipped us all a clue about where he's from.

He posted as "bartoloedge" no doubt alluding to the fat pitcher for the New York Mets Bartolo Colon.

The Mets' ballpark is in Queens.

So you DO live in Queens, Bartedge, where else?

Why would you allude to a fat Mets pitcher with your wings comment?

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 6:00 PM

Obama = Gay , worst president ever since FDR

He also used to smoke crack that's why he's so girly skinny
He sucks at basketball the one sport he's big into

He sucks at golf yet plays everyday to get away from his transexual ape of a wife aka 1st wookie

He got our diplomats killed in Benghazi
Because he was too busy being gay

He signed the most disastrous health care law into effect
Which will cripple generations to cone with new taxes

He's a whiny man chd who crus about amnesty
When he could have past legislation when they controlled the house and senate

He has been known to be anti Semitic
Like most liberals are

He's a Muslim and never goes to church
But claims he's a Christian

His real name is Barry ( shows what a fraud he is)

The list goes on

His approval ratings are lower than GW
But the liberal media will never tell you

The dems are thru in the senate and mitt Romney
Will most likely win in 2016

Then the republican will unravel Obongo care
And our country will get back to normal

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 7:42 PM

Can you clowns stop whining about me for 5 minutes
I'm about to sit down to dinner and eat a big steak and eat with friends

Then im gonna go club some baby seals
And dump some oil in the river

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 7:45 PM

You suck Josh. You suck balls.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 9:02 PM

Bartedge has once and for all shown what a crazy, sniveling, racist coward he is.

You are seriously a subhuman psychopathic waste of life, joking or not.

BV time to require registration for commenters so this loser and losers like him can disappear from the internet forever.

Create Facebook or Disqus comments STAT.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 10:15 PM

^ Put your name on it. You're a living hypocrite.

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 10:19 PM

^ You're a living coward.

You're also unable to post on the Livewire anymore.

Again go there. Afraid you'll lose another account you created in 2006 thus have one less account to post your psychobabble, nutball? Yep.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 10:26 PM

Typical Bartedge post:

Obama blah blah Obama fags blah blah gay

Liberals blah blah Obama blah blah Obama

I am not D or CTIV he's a blah blah blah

Obama gays commies liberals socialism benghazi

----------

You're like a mutant Huffington Post comments board outcast

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 10:29 PM

How bout enjoying the city. Very sad that I'm the number 1 thing on all your minds in NY a Saturday night.

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 10:39 PM

Hey CT

What's the matter nobody on livewire to answer to your boredom
As Brian Cruz ?

Nobody to play with

Little old me will return to livewire when I'm good and ready

I've got an idea if your bored

Masturbate to family photos of your granny
That will keep you busy out in queens

Love
BE

Posted by Bartedge og | August 9, 2014 10:45 PM

To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers or my enemies

Take it up or leave it
I'm not gonna change a bit
If it means heartache
Then leave it out for your sake
I tried and I tri-tried
To take care of my insides
Nobody's perfect so leave me if you object

To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers

When you're a pirouetting, highkicking, thigh slapping cruiser
When you're a hip grinding, spellbinding, clean cut seducer
You have to be careful so people take note
I take it serious, but I still like a joke

To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers or my enemies
To become admirers

Take it up or leave it
I'm not gonna change a bit
If it means heartache
Then leave it out for your sake
I tried and I tri-tried
But still you say that I lied
Nobody's perfect
So leave me if you object

Take it up or leave it
I'm not gonna change a bit
If it means heartache
Then leave it out for your sake
I tried and I tri-tried
To take care of my insides
Nobody's perfect
So leave me if you object

Posted by Bartedge og | August 9, 2014 10:50 PM

Bartedge = D = CTIV

You're not returning to shit.

You're done on the Livewire.

You're the one alone on a Saturday night.

Pathetic coward.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:01 PM

Chickenshit Bartedge is down to his last Livewire account or has no more LW accounts to post his psychobabble.

Pussy.

Go harrass Brian Cruz and any other new poster on there you fuckin' no-life nutcase.

You won't cuz you're afraid he won't answer your bullshit and POOF! You're gone again and maybe for good.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:04 PM

Wow! You all must be virginal pre teens or old pathetic AA heroes with zero concept of modern technology or current musical trends.

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 11:10 PM

^ Says a guy posting to himself at 11:10pm on a Saturday night.

Get some therapy.

I should hope pre-teens are virginal you pedophile.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:13 PM

Bartedge is a pedophile.

He thinks pre-teens should have sex.

Sicko.

He posted about being by the waterfront in Red Hook - no doubt to cruise for children (pre-teens) or suck adult male dick since kids don't go there.

He's a Repukilcan closet homosexual who wishes he was part of the 1% when he's not.

He gets ALL his news from Rush Limbaugh and FOX.

He worships Romney the idiot who tied his dog to the roof of his car and drove the dog 800 miles across the country and a guy who has five quiet wives being a Mormon.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:21 PM

Hey CT

You see there are these things called iPhones
That allow you to surf the internet wherever your ass
Decides to be

It's this amazing technology where you don't actually need to be at home to be connected to the web

Google it sometime

It's called an iphone this company named apple makes it

Lol

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 11:21 PM

You see Brian aka CT aka D

I'm very calculated how i handle the livewire board
In just a few years I neutered it and made everyone
Leave because I'm so obnoxious and embarresing

When I'm ready I'll drop some real bombs that will make the
Moderators wish I never existed

I have over 30 accounts there

That board hasn't seen shit yet

I'll return when I'm good and ready

Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 11:25 PM

You're not posting from an iPhone, you don't even have an iPhone. If you really were posting from an iPhone, you wouldn't make a point to say you are posting from one.

I never said you were posting from home, so it's HILARIOUS that you are all pissy about how you are posting your psychbabble. I LOVE that you tip off that you're lying LOL.

You're posting from a COMPUTER AT HOME ALONE WITH NO ONE AROUND YOU you sad, pathetic little cowardly racist anti-American shit.

You are such a fucking hot air balloon. You don't have "over 30 accounts" there cuz if you did you'd surely sacrifice one of them to reply to Brian Cruz or whoever you decide to target.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:33 PM

You say you're going out "tonight" at 2:34pm.

You say you're by the Red Hook waterfront.

You say you're posting from an iPhone.

All this SCREAMS the TRUTH which is threefold:

- You have not gone out and will not go out tonight.

- You're not at the Red Hook waterfront.

- You're not posting from an iPhone.

You try so hard to convince everyone you're out when fact is you are home alone with no friends cuz you're a mental case.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:37 PM

Look at Bartedge/D/CTIV all bent out of shape about where he's posting from when I NEVER MADE AN ISSUE ABOUT IT.

He hilariously said he's "going out tonight now" at 2:34pm which led me to believe he was posting from somewhere where he didn't know if it was day or night out. I speculated a basement. That's where he is.

"Any way it's Saturday night and I've got to go party now
And spend my hard earned money
Later dorks
Posted by Bartedge | August 9, 2014 2:34 PM"

He's been insisting he's been posting from in iPhone ever since.

Look at all the tell-tale clues of a no-life piece of shit bigmouth:

He says it's Saturday night like he's supposed to go out when he or anyone else doesn't HAVE to. Sheep. He goes out of his way to say he has "hard earned money". Tell the world you're jobless with that.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:45 PM

Once again you are going out of your way to tell everyone you're out, having fun, eating pizza. All lies. All insecurity about your being alone.

Why don't you admit that you're all alone on a Saturday night and it's ok. Go on Twitter, type "alone Saturday night" and you will see many people saying they're that with no shame. You, however, are a sheep man who thinks he has to be out and about now and it's sad. So what if you were? I bet you don't run your anti-Obama nonsense to anyone esp. black people.

Now you're saying I'M in a basement to deflect the fact that YOU'RE in a basement and it's ok. Go get cookies and milk yourself bitch.

I checked Brian Cruz's post he made on the on the Livewire today. He posted that at 2:20pm today and you're going on about what one Livewire poster out of hundreds posted almost half a day ago? Don't get therapy, get a fucking life.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:58 PM

Tell the world; D is back.

So much great music out in Brooklyn.

Losers spread the word.

Posted by D | August 9, 2014 11:59 PM

BTW where in NYC and what pizzeria?

You can tell me that. You're still safe.

Posted by Anonymous | August 9, 2014 11:59 PM

D at 11:59pm = Bartedge

So painfully obvious.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:00 AM

I'm waiting.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:03 AM

^ Look at this pussy posting song lyrics so long hoping no one will read his keyboard diahrrea above it.

Such a coward he won't even tell me where he is in NYC and what pizzeria he had his pizza at.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:12 AM

Best Pizza on Havemeyer. Come by and get bitch slapped!

I don't think you'll be able to make that trip from Union City NJ and your mom might get mad that you're out late.

Posted by D | August 10, 2014 12:19 AM

1$ slices right across from port authority
Best pizza in town

Then I'm heading uptown with the ball and chain

Posted by Bartedge | August 10, 2014 12:21 AM

D I'm heading uptown to around 72nd st on the west side for some late night drinks with friends

Maybe you can get on your helicopter and fly to the upper west side and you can kick my ass

Just remember I'm packed and have a concealed carry permit

Do you wAnt the address ??

I've got some friends you'd like to meet

Posted by Bartedge | August 10, 2014 12:24 AM

You posted you're having pizza at 11:48pm, I asked you where 11:59pm, and you FINALLY tell me where TWENTY MINUTES after that.

You've been at a pizzeria since 11:48pm? HAHAHAHA bullshit.

And you're nowhere NEAR that place - you just pulled it out of your ass like everything else.

Even if you were there I don't have to come to you.

And I love how you once again deflect that you're from and currently in Queens by saying you're in Brooklyn and not only Brooklyn but around where all the hipsters, liberals, and black people live and hang (Best Pizza in the 11211 zip code and Red Hook.)

Pussy.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:25 AM

^ Suck a raw doberman's dick

Posted by D | August 10, 2014 12:28 AM

You're at Best Pizza on Havemeyer in Brooklyn zip code 11211 at 12:19am then the dollar slice place next to Port Authority at 12:21am , now you're heading to a bar around 72nd St. The Dakota Bar?

Did you beam yourself from Brooklyn to Port Authority Star Trek style? WTF are you doing next to PA? Looking to touch some tourist kiddies you pedophile.

You have a concealed carry permit hahaha so you need to fight with a gun? So tough. Pussy can't fight with his bare hands.

You have a helicopter for a brain.

You are so shook it's hilarious. Like I'm gonna fly out the door and track you down with no picture, name, or description of what you're wearing.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:32 AM

^

I like cock

Posted by CT1V | August 10, 2014 12:32 AM

If your so tough come by the subway inn
I'm there Monday thru Friday drinking

You pussy bag

Posted by Bartedge | August 10, 2014 12:33 AM

Ah he's finally posting as CTIV which he was posting as on the Livewire.

Yeah you're at the Subway Inn sure. What? You saw Subway Inn and said I'm there.

You got it half right:

You are drinking at some bar Monday through Friday you jobless wannabe Rush Limbaugh/Archie Bunker/Joe from the movie Joe, bigmouthed, shit-talking, cowardly, racist, no-life drunk bum fuckface.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:36 AM

I'm going to have you chasing me all over the city

Like batman and the joker

Lol

I own you

Posted by Bartedge | August 10, 2014 12:37 AM

You're asking me to suck a dog's dick ewwwww so you're into fucking animals, too. Sicko.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:37 AM

Fine, meet me at the SI tonight if you think your so tough. I'll suck yr cock so good it'll make yr butthole implode.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:40 AM

Dude (yes singular), kill yourself.

Posted by Anonymous | August 10, 2014 12:43 AM

Sometimes when I'm bored I fart on my hand and then smell that hand.

Posted by Bartedge's Mom | August 10, 2014 9:24 PM

Obama is gay ....

His wife is an ape man

Posted by D | August 10, 2014 10:41 PM

#lamesttrolleva #jokeskool

Posted by Anonymous | August 11, 2014 12:55 AM

haha, holy shit, what the fuck is going on with this shit??!

Posted by Anonymous | August 11, 2014 9:52 AM

D wins.

While D doesn't look like me (I have Paul Newman's eyez) I'm sure he's been laid more than his antagonist. Get laid sissy city boy.

Posted by Mr. Foot Fetish | August 11, 2014 1:56 PM

Hummus guy laughs at all you minions.

Posted by Anonymous | August 11, 2014 2:13 PM

the inmates have taken over the asylum

Posted by Anonymous | August 11, 2014 2:20 PM

This kinda makes me yearn for the days of lxly and meh jokes. Congrats, bartwhateverthefuck. You killed the board. You win.

Posted by Anonymous | August 11, 2014 2:35 PM

I hate the 'it's all one person' people, but this thread was truly all on person.If you're going to troll be funny. Sad isn't funny.

Posted by Anonymous | August 11, 2014 2:38 PM