Posted in music on August 4, 2014
Lionel Richie upon seeing this list (more by Tim Griffin)
According to some dumb survey making the Internet rounds ("carried out by online streaming service Blinkbox Music, which questioned 2,000 adults"), below is the list of the 10 weirdest song lyrics....
The Top 10 Weirdest Song Lyrics
* according to dumb survey
- The Killers, Human "Are we human, or are we dancer?"
- The Beatles, I Am The Walrus "I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob."
- Michael Jackson, Earth Song "What about elephants? Have we lost their trust?"
- Lionel Richie, All Night Long "Tom bo li de se de moi ya, yeah jambo jambo."
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad."
- Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Pow "Beats so big I'm stepping on leprechauns."
- Duran Duran, The Reflex "The reflex is an only child, he's waiting in the park."
- Wham! Club Tropicana "Club Tropicana, drinks are free, fun and sunshine, there's enough for everyone, all that's missing is the sea."
- Taylor Swift, Love Story -"Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said stay away from Juliet."
- Oasis, Champagne Supernova "Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball."