Entries tagged with: The Wedding Present
The Wedding Present @ Hotel Vegan (BV-SXSW 2012) (more by Amanda Hatfield)
today in Chicago
* Rusted Root @ Cubby Bear
* Digital Freshness @ Reggie's
* Write Club @ Hideout (Early Show)
* Oberhofer, Pond, Yawn @ Lincoln Hall
* El Ten Eleven, In Tall Buildings @ SPACE
* Barehand Dixieland @ Hideout (Late Show)
* The Magnetic Fields, Kelly Hogan @ the Vic
* feedtime, Nones, Relay Beken @ Empty Bottle
* K. Serra, Milano, Sirens, Oil Fields @ Subterranean
* Rhyton, Turn to Crime, Solar Fox @ The Burlington
* Birdhand, The Swayback, Dinosaur Party @ Schubas
* The Flabby Hoffman Jamboree @ Stage Bar (Free Show)
* Yukon Blonde, Library Voices, Champions @ Beat Kitchen
* The Wedding Present, The Jet Age, Pinky Piglets @ Double Door
* Black Dahlia Murder, Nile, Skeletonwitch, House Of Penance @ Bottom Lounge
The Wedding Present play their Steve Albini-recorded LP Seamonsters in-full at the Double Door tonight.
Digital Freshness is happening at Reggie's.
The Magnetic Fields play their second show at the Vic, this time with Kelly Hogan.
Reunited Australian post-punk outfit feedtime hit the bottle tonight.
Swervedriver played Fallon last night. Check out the footage below.
UK-based band Los Campesinos! released a new record titled Hello Sadness this past fall. In support of the well-received album, the band will hit North America for a string of dates this winter. Catch them at Metro on January 27th. Tickets go on sale this Saturday (12/10), at noon CST.
Zola Jesus @ Le Poisson Rouge (NYC) in October (more by Amanda Hatfield)
The Wedding Present @ South Street Seaport in 2010 (more by Chris La Putt)
The Wedding Present have announced some plans to tour their '91 classic Seamonsters in 2012. They're also prepping a new LP titled Valentina, due out in March. They'll visit Chicago during that month (on the 27th to be exact), to play the Double Door with tour mates The Jet Age. Tickets go on sale tomorrow (12/9), at noon CST.
Australian solo artist Gotye is set to hit North America this February, reaching Chicago's Park West on April 3rd. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, at 10AM CST. His track "Somebody That I Used To Know" is one hell of a catchy number.
Stay tuned for more show announcements.