DAFT PUNK, THE STOOGES performing Fun House & other reasons to go to Las VEGOOSE
As someone who:
- missed Daft Punk‘s show in Coney Island
- missed Muse‘s show at MSG (not a huge Muse fan, but people keep saying you HAVE to see them live)
- missed Rage Against the Machine at Coachella and Rock the Bells (honestly not dying to see them again, but kind of want to too)
- has seen the reunited Iggy Pop & The Stooges, and think they’re awesome, and would love to see them perform their classic album Fun House from start to finish (like they did in London in 2005)
- likes to see shows by artists like M.I.A., Ghostface, Mastodon, Blonde Redhead, and Gogol Bordello
- likes to roll in Sin City and play the nickel slots ’till the sun comes up…
…VEGOOSE (Oct 26-28, 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada) is looking really tempting.
P.S. This Thursday August 16th is the 30th anniversary of Elvis‘ death.