Mysteryland USA adds Ty Dolla $ign, XXYYXX, Jimmy Edgar, Hercules & Love Affair, Hudson Mohawke, more
The US edition of the electronic music festival Mysteryland — which takes place from June 10-13 at Bethel Woods (location of the original Woodstock) — already announced an impressive initial lineup and now more exciting artists have been revealed. Additions include Allan Kingdom, Art Department, Hercules & Love Affair, Hudson Mohawke, Jimmy Edgar, Matthew Dear (DJ), Ryan Hemsworth, Ty Dolla $ign, XXYYXX and more, and they join the previously-announced Odesza, Skrillex, Bassnectar, Young Thug and more. Still more artists TBA. Updated lineup on the poster above.
There’s also more going on besides music…
Those headed to MYSTERYLAND can expect an unparalleled experience with a speakers program curated and hosted by NPR personality, Anya Kamenetz, The Healing Garden’s restorative powers, curated by Sarah Schroder and back by popular demand, the Incendia 50’ fire dome illuminating the night sky. The House of Yes, BangOn!NYC and Dripped On Productions are all also on board to add a little extra magic to the MYSTERYLAND atmosphere.
● Topics of exploration in the speakers programs include discussions on the mysteries of dreams, creativity, sex, and other elements of festival culture
● The Healing Garden’s teepees and tents will return for a full weekend of yoga, healing, meditations, and workshops, led by Sarah Schroder, who has curated Mysteryland’s Healing Garden for over a decade in both the US and Netherlands.
● Back by popular demand, the Incendia 50’ fire dome will illuminate the night with its breathtaking flame effects and fire performers
● The House of Yes, Brooklyn’s premier circus and performance art venue will choreograph daily parades, spectacles and variety shows
● BangOn!NYC brings the Brooklyn warehouse party atmosphere to Bethel Woods, with a flotilla of glowing sculptures, line-up of loft party heroes and New York’s finest party people
● Dripped On Productions–an urban art company founded by artists BKLYN Neville & Denton Burrows–will offer a variety of unique interactive offerings including: Dripped On (featuring live painting, body painting and dope beats) and DO Graff City (Dripped On Artists will provide body painting and “design your own” graffiti hats and t-shirts)
Tickets are still available.