new Arcade Fire album & single = ‘The Suburbs’ (pre-order)
Arcade Fire’s “The Suburbs”
Arcade Fire‘s two-song double A side 12″ single for “The Suburbs”/”Month of May” is out now, and available at record stores in limited quantity (and online through the band). The band writes that the title of one of the A sides, The Suburbs, will be the title for their new record, which is coming out August 3rd in the US & Canada (August 2nd in the UK). That’s the cover art above.
Win Butler will be on NPR at noon today to discuss and play the tracks
The band will be touring this summer (with more dates still TBA). A note from them on the record and preorder information and links, below…
PRE-ORDER THE ALBUM THE SUBURBS
Available the 2nd of August in the UK & the 3rd in the US and Canada
1) Premium digital in 320 kbps MP3, FLAC or Apple Lossless. Delivered via email $7.99 PRE-ORDER
2) CD + premium digital, $12.99 PRE-ORDER
3) Double 12″ vinyl + premium digital (gatefold, 180 g) $24.99 PRE-ORDER
4) Two tracks for instant digital download – “The Suburbs” & “Month of May” (transferred from the acetate master) $1.99 ORDER
5) CD + Premium digital + Limited Edition Screen Printed Poster (Designed by Wes Winship from Burlesque of North America) $32.99 PRE-ORDER
6) Double 12″ Vinyl + premium digital + Limited Edition Screen Printed Poster (Designed by Wes Winship from Burlesque of North America) $44.99 PRE-ORDER
* All pre-orders receive an instant download of both songs Month of May and The Suburbs.