Panorama announces official aftershows: Cherry Glazerr, Preoccupations & more
The 2017 edition of Panorama is coming up July 28 – 30 at Randall’s Island in NYC, featuring Frank Ocean, Solange, A Tribe Called Quest, Nine Inch Nails, Tame Impala, Alt-J, and more. The fest has also started announcing some official aftershows featuring some of this year’s lineup playing more intimate venues. Tickets for all these shows go on sale Friday, June 30 at noon, and include:
- Cherry Glazer at Rough Trade on July 28 (tickets)
- Jaguar Ma at Bowery Ballroom on July 28 (tickets w/ presales on 6/28)
- Theo Parrish and Marcellus Pittman at Le Bain on July 28
- Preoccupations at Rough Trade on July 29 (tickets)
- Huerco S. and Powder at Le Bain on July 29
- Derrick Carter, Honey Dijon and friends at Le Bain on July 30
More may still be announced. UPDATE: See above for a few more Panorama aftershows that have been announced, and the poster below.
There are also a few Panorama-presented pre-fest shows that go on sale Friday as well, including Janelle Kroll at Mercury Lounge on July 25 (tickets) and Peking Duk at Mercury Lounge on July 27 (tickets).