Entries tagged with: Ari Folman
Max Richter released his new album, Recomposed By Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons, this past August and it's been getting a lot of praise in the modern classical world. As the title states, it's a re-imagining of Vivaldi's The Four Seasons, and you can check it out below via a Spotify widget.
Max will be performing the album with Daniel Hope (violin)
and the Wordless Music Orchestra and an ensemble (UPDATE: Wordless Music is not taking part in this show) in NYC at Le Poisson Rouge on December 19 and 20. Tickets for both nights are on sale now.
Max has also been in the studio working on the score for Ari Folman's new film, The Congress, which stars Robin Wright, Harvey Keitel, and Paul Giamatti and is due out in 2013. You can check out a video of Max working on that score in-studio below.
- Anonymous wrote: There's no stopping the cretins from hopping... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: ^ did you run out of dicks to eat, son? do you need more dicks?... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: The real D would never accuse someone of having homosexual fantasie... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: In an era where people are listening to bland electronic pop, dress... [more]
- Time to eat wrote: Hard style shows... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Wytches, Slave & Heat = 3 of the laziest, dumbest fucking band name... [more]
- Hologram events wrote: I merely identified your website as well as planned to are convince... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Does Spotify offer a yearly subscription?... [more]
- Pitchfork Festival 2014 day 1 pics (Beck, Giorgio Moroder, Sun Kil Moon, Sharon Van Etten, Factory Floor, more)
- The National began their three-night run in Prospect Park (Night 1 with Phosphorescent -- pics & setlist)
- Governors Ball 2014 day 3 pics (Vampire Weekend, Interpol, James Blake, Kills, Tyler the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, more)
- Sasquatch 2014 day 2 pics (The National, Cut Copy, MIA, Neko Case, Deafheaven, Violent Femmes, Panda Bear, more)
- an interview w/ Neil Halstead of Slowdive (on the reunion, a new album, writing songs & more)
- Ten (somewhat smaller) Northside shows we're excited to see
- an interview with Owen Pallet (on songwriting, music press, why he hates Beyonce & Rihanna... JUST KIDDING!)
- an interview w/ Future Islands (who played Webster Hall last night, streaming DC show tonight) -- on going viral, making pop music, how they got started & more
- Luke Haines talks new solo LP, Auteurs reissues, the rock mythology of NYC and more in BV interview
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)