Entries tagged with: Ascetic House
Merchandise at WIERD, September 2012 (more by Phil Maler)
Freelance writer and DJ Maria Sherman gave us a list of her favorites of 2012, including top shows and her favorite label. Check out her list below.
On that list is Merchandise's performance at 538 Johnson, one of the few early performances to feature now-permanent drummer Elsner Nino (also of Shoxx). The new-look Merchandise will perform twice at 285 Kent this week, including tonight's show WITH Night Sins, Pharmakon, Herzog Rising AND Shoxx.
Maria Sherman's Best of 2012 and a video of Merchandise from 538 Johnson earlier this year, below...
- Anonymous wrote: ^ You really want to see the same photo over and over again?... [more]
- materassi memory wrote: Huh? Suede has been never stopped. She still does live shows.... [more]
- materassi memory wrote: another average tune from this one. don't get it. bland songwriting... [more]
- Seattle market research wrote: Hey, nice blog with good info. I really like coming back here often... [more]
- Kayne West wrote: Uhg...so many Black Flag Nerds....... [more]
- restless leg symptoms wrote: During songs, Glass would cross over the barrier between the photo ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: I concede some points re: Bob Mould. I Youtubed Mould p... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: I didn't know Jeffrey Dahmer has a band... [more]
- A Guide to the 2013 Northside Festival (this week in Brooklyn w/ Walkmen, Solange, Torche, Black Flag, Swans & more)
- Our Katrina and the Waves tribute EP is now on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify & RDIO
- NYC Memorial Day Weekend Events (DFA Anniversary, Do-Over, Converge, Green-Wood Cemetery, Greg Proops & more)
- Adam Yauch Park officially open in Brooklyn Heights
- Coachella webcast livestreaming at YouTube (schedule)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)