Entries tagged with: Call Me Maybe
check out this new photo of Amanda & her band...
The always talented and controversial - mostly because she isn't afraid to try new things and speak her mind (especially on Twitter), Amanda Palmer, is playing a massive New Year's Eve show at NYC's Terminal 5 where she and The Grand Theft Orchestra will be performing Prince's Purple Rain in its entirety in addition to her original songs (get your tickets - regular or VIP).
Meanwhile, we asked Amanda to list her favorite 10 musical things from 2012, and you can see what she listed and watch her new NSFW video for "Do It With a Rockstar", below...
- Anonymous wrote: Wait a second, who believes in this band? Who gives a shit about th... [more]
- /sludge wrote: My life is one of the few idiotic barnyard moments in human history... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: The Tom Jones of hip-hop ... [more]
- Bilbo wrote: Maids of Gravity... [more]
- J wrote: Marrón, formed early 2014. For fans of Swiz, Soulside, and all thin... [more]
- Dewi Setiawan wrote: Nice Album for listening, thanks you... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: must of been the hummus... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: 5 string bass... [more]
- John Reis & the Blind Shake on tour, surfed with the So So Glos @ Saint Vitus (pics)
- Father John Misty played Rough Trade with Guy Blakeslee (pics, setlist, review)
- Napalm Death, Voivod, Exhumed, Iron Reagan & Ringworm played Gramercy Theatre (pics, videos, review)
- Jack White & Run the Jewels played MSG with guests Zack De La Rocha & Q-Tip (pics, videos, setlist)
- Buzzcocks playing East Coast shows in April, including Irving Plaza and Stone Pony (with BrooklynVegan presale)
- Pixies, TV on the Radio & John Grant playing shows together before Boston Calling, including Asbury Park (BV presents)
- Firefly Music Festival 2015 lineup (Kings of Leon, The Killers, Morrissey, Modest Mouse, Spoon, Run the Jewels & more)
- Pitchfork Fest 2015 lineup
- an interview w/ David Johansen aka Buster Poindexter (on the Cafe Carlye residency, NY Dolls status, Mitch Ryder & more)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)