Entries tagged with: Christian Schaal
Sharon Van Etten at Town Hall earlier this month (more by Chris La Putt)
Sharon Van Etten put together a show with her "favorite people in the world," happening at Cameo Gallery on December 15. Though she isn't on the bill (anymore), the venue lists "special guests." And though we have no clue if Sharon will actually play her own set at this, She Keeps Bees and Speck Mountain definitely will. Plus there will be DJ sets by Call the Doctor (Christian Schaal and Andreas Knutsen). Tickets for the show are on sale now.
Sharon just played Town Hall with a bunch of guests, and you can check out pics of that HERE.
A stream of She Keeps Bees and Sharon Van Etten's "Cuddle Alone," below.
- Anonymous wrote: one of the baddest dudes walking this planet....... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: I know it has been said 1000 times before, but I will say it again-... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Lego hipsters > human hipsters... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Not that crazy about his 2 solo albums but live he is still brings ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: One bad act after another! Awesome!... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Mike Fudge... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: awful... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Is it me or is something off with this post? Some of the pictures ... [more]
- Protomartyr, The Gotobeds & Grooms played The Wick (pics)
- The Menzingers, Big Eyes, Crazy & the Brains & Brett Davis played Baby's All Right (BV-RB #SoundSelect pics)
- Coachella 2015 day 3 in pics: Drake, St. Vincent, Jenny Lewis, Built to Spill, Desaparecidos, Ryan Adams, OFF! & more
- BV-SXSW Saturday @ Red 7 in pics -- Mew, Pop Group, Frank Turner, Iceage, Lees of Memory, Screaming Females & more
- an interview with Shlohmo (on running a label, dealing with others, Flying Lotus, Burzum, Yung Gud, Tidal & more)
- a guide to NYC Record Store Day 2015 in-store performances, special events (and free beer)
- Residuels covered The Stooges, opening for Buzzcocks in NYC (win tix!)
- DJ Jess, RIP
- Don't get arrested at Coachella (here are tips from a lawyer)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)