Entries tagged with: Complete Faggots
Endless Boogie at Terminal 5 (more by Chris Gersbeck)
The band with the best bangs in the biz, aka Endless Boogie, (sorry Vivian Girls!) will kick off a residency at Union Pool TONIGHT (1/5) and continue every Thursday throughout the month of January. Complete Faggots (Jeffrey Jensen) will support tonight, with TV Baby and Bogdan Dust credited with assists on 1/19 and 1/26 respectively (no support announced for 1/12 thus far). $8 gets you into each 9PM show.
Record nerds, make sure and swing by the merch table to get your copy of the band's "bootleg" 20-minute Jam Getting Out of the City, available in small quantities on LP at every show ("the very very last copies in existence").
All dates and some video below.
- Anonymous wrote: This is the musical equivalent of those Charlie Sheen concerts.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Keep on the rockin' in the free world... [more]
- video class wrote: pyrite hand ribs jonathon's flood... [more]
- Internship in Chennai wrote: The team is very good to show their talent.. ... [more]
- velkannan wrote: Wow.. What a performance.. it is remind me 70's music. Thanks.. </p... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: to Porty- fyi, They are not transplants- Oren Bloedow is a bo... [more]
- public school whitey wrote: weird list but great inclusion of the Royal Headache record.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: I told Sheryl not to betray me after I got her the oyster tray but ... [more]
- A guide to NYC holiday concerts and events
- listen to BrooklynVegan's "Spotify In Residence" show
- John Lydon of Public Image Ltd & Sex Pistols talks survival, punk rock, celebrity DJs, beards & more (a BV interview)
- EL VY's Matt Berninger (The National) and Brent Knopf (Menomena) on Melodrama, Birthday Cake, and Legos
- Frodus talk And We Washed Our Weapons in the Sea reissue, Fueled By Ramen, Death by Audio & more ++ stream a demo
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)