Entries tagged with: Complete Faggots
Endless Boogie at Terminal 5 (more by Chris Gersbeck)
The band with the best bangs in the biz, aka Endless Boogie, (sorry Vivian Girls!) will kick off a residency at Union Pool TONIGHT (1/5) and continue every Thursday throughout the month of January. Complete Faggots (Jeffrey Jensen) will support tonight, with TV Baby and Bogdan Dust credited with assists on 1/19 and 1/26 respectively (no support announced for 1/12 thus far). $8 gets you into each 9PM show.
Record nerds, make sure and swing by the merch table to get your copy of the band's "bootleg" 20-minute Jam Getting Out of the City, available in small quantities on LP at every show ("the very very last copies in existence").
All dates and some video below.
- TomFan wrote: Can anyone bring in a DSLR ?... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: what's a record collecting scumbag supposed to do if he wants a cop... [more]
- Rifki Fuad wrote: I love all the songs... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: who paid you to hide the evil comments? ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: what are you now, the fashion police? You could be the next Mr. Bl... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: House super group. Wow, what a joke.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: !!! she's great... [more]
- D wrote: BV why are you preventing people from viewing the 70 comments on th... [more]
- The National played Mercury Lounge (pics & setlist)
- Foxygen, Amen Dunes, LODRO & Prince Rupert's Drops played first BV-curated RBSS show at the Knit (pics)
- Phoenix played The Apollo with Blood Orange (pics, setlist)
- Coachella Weekend 2 Day 3 in pics (Ghost BC, The Three O'Clock, DIIV, Thee Oh Sees, Nick Cave, Grimes & more)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)