Entries tagged with: Complete Faggots
Endless Boogie at Terminal 5 (more by Chris Gersbeck)
The band with the best bangs in the biz, aka Endless Boogie, (sorry Vivian Girls!) will kick off a residency at Union Pool TONIGHT (1/5) and continue every Thursday throughout the month of January. Complete Faggots (Jeffrey Jensen) will support tonight, with TV Baby and Bogdan Dust credited with assists on 1/19 and 1/26 respectively (no support announced for 1/12 thus far). $8 gets you into each 9PM show.
Record nerds, make sure and swing by the merch table to get your copy of the band's "bootleg" 20-minute Jam Getting Out of the City, available in small quantities on LP at every show ("the very very last copies in existence").
All dates and some video below.
- obd2 tools wrote: obd2 tools... [more]
- car repair wrote: No Grimes?!... [more]
- D wrote: Ceremony is shit.... [more]
- Peter wrote: So baby make just like K-Fed and let yourself go, let yourself go!<... [more]
- RABBITS wrote: ouch... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: And, you're reporting it. How stupid. Not surprised.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Lucius are hipster cornflakes.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: He fought injustice, now it's up to Perfect Pussy to finish the job... [more]
- My Bloody Valentine played Hammerstein Ballroom w/ Dumb Numbers (night 1 pics, setlist)
- MIA says Superbowl middle finger was a Hindu hand gesture, played Terminal 5 again (and a party in Bushwick) -- pics
- Nine Inch Nails taped for ACL TV (pics & setlist), now on the road with Austin's Explosions in the Sky (dates)
- 2013 NYC Village Halloween Parade in photos (part 2) -- Marshmallow Man, Heisenberg, body paint, zombies & more
- 'Emo Revival' & how 'Indie Rock' was already 'Emo' (or vice versa)
- an interview with Johnny Marr (on his own forthcoming autobiography, social media, Spider-Man, Andy Rourke & more)
- an interview with Ben Nichols of Lucero (who are on tour with Titus Andronicus now, playing Terminal 5... again)
- an interview with Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine
- Lou Reed, RIP
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)