Entries tagged with: Dad City
Merchandise at WIERD, September 2012 (more by Phil Maler)
Freelance writer and DJ Maria Sherman gave us a list of her favorites of 2012, including top shows and her favorite label. Check out her list below.
On that list is Merchandise's performance at 538 Johnson, one of the few early performances to feature now-permanent drummer Elsner Nino (also of Shoxx). The new-look Merchandise will perform twice at 285 Kent this week, including tonight's show WITH Night Sins, Pharmakon, Herzog Rising AND Shoxx.
Maria Sherman's Best of 2012 and a video of Merchandise from 538 Johnson earlier this year, below...
- Anonymous wrote: @257 STFU... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: J Hat doesn't schtup anyone. Haven't her lyrics made that clear?</p... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Avey commented on this saying the album is NOT called Floridada- th... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Why wasn't Kendrick Lamar #1? "To Pimp A Butterfly" is the album of... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: She was briefly in the film Evolution, starring the undeniable Davi... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Everything Everything's latest album is disposable trash, good ridd... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Deafheaven blows. Shoegazing glove-wearing boring boring band.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Jack Adams my baby... we love you-... [more]
- listen to BrooklynVegan's "Spotify In Residence" show
- John Lydon of Public Image Ltd & Sex Pistols talks survival, punk rock, celebrity DJs, beards & more (a BV interview)
- EL VY's Matt Berninger (The National) and Brent Knopf (Menomena) on Melodrama, Birthday Cake, and Legos
- Frodus talk And We Washed Our Weapons in the Sea reissue, Fueled By Ramen, Death by Audio & more ++ stream a demo
- Carrie Brownstein talks her memoir, Kendrick Lamar, Sleater-Kinney, social media activism & more (in a BV interview)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)