Entries tagged with: Dad City
Merchandise at WIERD, September 2012 (more by Phil Maler)
Freelance writer and DJ Maria Sherman gave us a list of her favorites of 2012, including top shows and her favorite label. Check out her list below.
On that list is Merchandise's performance at 538 Johnson, one of the few early performances to feature now-permanent drummer Elsner Nino (also of Shoxx). The new-look Merchandise will perform twice at 285 Kent this week, including tonight's show WITH Night Sins, Pharmakon, Herzog Rising AND Shoxx.
Maria Sherman's Best of 2012 and a video of Merchandise from 538 Johnson earlier this year, below...
- Anonymous wrote: Ty had a party at our wicked lady in between colbert and the gig</p... [more]
- Arthur wrote: Phil is racist, Pepper just cheated on his wife. You'll hear all a... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: yo - I had tix to the Grant Lee Buffalo show and homeboy had to go ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: not everything old is worth revisiting... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Rock. And Roll.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Waking motherfucking windows.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: "A collaboration of men from 3 overhyped bands who all failed to de... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Probably... [more]
- Anderson .Paak played SOB's & 'Colbert' (pics, video, review)
- Bruce Springsteen played 'The River' & more at Madison Square Garden (pics & setlist)
- Oddisee, OSHUN & Tunji Ige played BrooklynVegan-Red Bull Sound Select at Baby's All Right (pics)
- Chris La Putt photo show continues; Basia Bulat and Nellie McKay played the opening reception (pics)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)