Entries tagged with: David Gold
David Gold, aka David Ypres frontman of Canadian doom metal team Woods of Ypres and member of The Northern Ontario Black Metal Preservation Society, passed away following a car accident yesterday near Barrie, ON, Canada. Gold was 31 years old and released three LPs with Woods of Ypres and was preparing to release a fourth via new home Earache. Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light is due on January 30th and you can check out a song from that record below and a second at Metal Hammer.
R.I.P. David Gold, you will be missed.
- Kailey wrote: Great album. Learn a little more about the band here: <a href="http... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: desaster will be killer if it happens.... [more]
- sacbb wrote: Nous nous concentrons sur l'évaluation de bijoux exécutif deviner S... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: maybe, we'll see ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Music for IT guys/RPG players/figurine collectors/virgins.... [more]
- Sophia Wong YOR Health wrote: I would love to see this band perform live. That would be a fun exp... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: whatever the trolls do for a living that normally post on bv the 4t... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: The biggest win is that so many lesbians wear their hair in a Hitle... [more]
- Morrissey and Blondie played Madison Square Garden, which didn't go 100% vegan after all (pics / setlists)
- the historic 2015 NYC Gay Pride March in pics
- PICS: Grateful Dead @ Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara
- Firefly Music Festival 2015 pics & review: Morrissey, Modest Mouse, Run the Jewels, Snoop Dogg, Zola Jesus & more
- 2015 4th of July weekend NYC event guide
- punk drummer Brooks Headley opened mega-hot, Helen Mirren-approved all-veggie Superiority Burger in the E. Village
- Same Sex Marriage is now legal in all 50 states!
- new film 'Eden' set in world of 'French Touch' dance music, is out now ++ win the soundtrack w/ Daft Punk, Jaydee & more
- Failure share part 6 of studio diary and "Hot Traveler" video
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)