Entries tagged with: David Gold
David Gold, aka David Ypres frontman of Canadian doom metal team Woods of Ypres and member of The Northern Ontario Black Metal Preservation Society, passed away following a car accident yesterday near Barrie, ON, Canada. Gold was 31 years old and released three LPs with Woods of Ypres and was preparing to release a fourth via new home Earache. Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light is due on January 30th and you can check out a song from that record below and a second at Metal Hammer.
R.I.P. David Gold, you will be missed.
- Anonymous wrote: 4:32 not blaming. If I saw the Tweet I would have purchased and wen... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Skifflin!... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: With the amount of name changes, track reshuffling, and variations ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Can someone produce a series about how much Apple sucks?... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: 11:24, Exhausting for a 74 year old? Like Wilson is going to be doi... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Amazing news! This new album is long awaited for fans like myself.<... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: The 10 minute version of Mr a Telephone Man was cool and all, but t... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Can't wait for Kozelek to write a song about how much he hates SXSW... [more]
- Anderson .Paak played SOB's & 'Colbert' (pics, video, review)
- Bruce Springsteen played 'The River' & more at Madison Square Garden (pics & setlist)
- Oddisee, OSHUN & Tunji Ige played BrooklynVegan-Red Bull Sound Select at Baby's All Right (pics)
- Chris La Putt photo show continues; Basia Bulat and Nellie McKay played the opening reception (pics)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)