Entries tagged with: Eisner Nino
Merchandise at WIERD, September 2012 (more by Phil Maler)
Freelance writer and DJ Maria Sherman gave us a list of her favorites of 2012, including top shows and her favorite label. Check out her list below.
On that list is Merchandise's performance at 538 Johnson, one of the few early performances to feature now-permanent drummer Elsner Nino (also of Shoxx). The new-look Merchandise will perform twice at 285 Kent this week, including tonight's show WITH Night Sins, Pharmakon, Herzog Rising AND Shoxx.
Maria Sherman's Best of 2012 and a video of Merchandise from 538 Johnson earlier this year, below...
- Anonymous wrote: 8:37: Agreed.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: It's good Phil wore his Levi's jacket in Levis' Stadium. #thinkovat... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: canada in space... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Wow I'm so excited for the album :3... [more]
- link wrote: good job my friend... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Is there not going to be a Seaport Music Festivsl this year?... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: What about the Chauffeur, 1:41? I agree 2:42, I've always... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: They don't cover Cannibal Corpse. They play their own music, thoug... [more]
- Morrissey and Blondie played Madison Square Garden, which didn't go 100% vegan after all (pics / setlists)
- the historic 2015 NYC Gay Pride March in pics
- PICS: Grateful Dead @ Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara
- Firefly Music Festival 2015 pics & review: Morrissey, Modest Mouse, Run the Jewels, Snoop Dogg, Zola Jesus & more
- punk drummer Brooks Headley opened mega-hot, Helen Mirren-approved all-veggie Superiority Burger in the E. Village
- Same Sex Marriage is now legal in all 50 states!
- new film 'Eden' set in world of 'French Touch' dance music, is out now ++ win the soundtrack w/ Daft Punk, Jaydee & more
- Failure share part 6 of studio diary and "Hot Traveler" video
- Saint Etienne's Sarah Cracknell talks about new solo LP and more, shares "Take the Silver" featuring The Rails (listen)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)