Entries tagged with: Eisner Nino
Merchandise at WIERD, September 2012 (more by Phil Maler)
Freelance writer and DJ Maria Sherman gave us a list of her favorites of 2012, including top shows and her favorite label. Check out her list below.
On that list is Merchandise's performance at 538 Johnson, one of the few early performances to feature now-permanent drummer Elsner Nino (also of Shoxx). The new-look Merchandise will perform twice at 285 Kent this week, including tonight's show WITH Night Sins, Pharmakon, Herzog Rising AND Shoxx.
Maria Sherman's Best of 2012 and a video of Merchandise from 538 Johnson earlier this year, below...
- Anonymous wrote: The people at this show must be the same ones who saw The Darkness ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: this guy is such a fucking weirdo. i would like to see this show.</... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Man I used to love to skate to this back in the day. ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: whatever they're all shitty neighborhoods where only the lowliest o... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Any clue as to why they e-mailed ticketholders last week telling th... [more]
- Y wrote: What is all this DMS crap? Why does everyone need a crew like a sec... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: It was a lot of new stuff. Nothing earlier than WIXIW that I notice... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: I wish I was going to be in San Francisco on 6/14 - that's quite a ... [more]
- Foxygen, Amen Dunes, LODRO & Prince Rupert's Drops played first BV-curated RBSS show at the Knit (pics)
- Phoenix played The Apollo with Blood Orange (pics, setlist)
- Coachella Weekend 2 Day 3 in pics (Ghost BC, The Three O'Clock, DIIV, Thee Oh Sees, Nick Cave, Grimes & more)
- Coachella Day 3 Photos (Wu-Tang Clan, Vampire Weekend, Father John Misty, Grimes, Kurt Vile, James Blake ++ more)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)