Entries tagged with: Eugenics Council
Merchandise at WIERD, September 2012 (more by Phil Maler)
Freelance writer and DJ Maria Sherman gave us a list of her favorites of 2012, including top shows and her favorite label. Check out her list below.
On that list is Merchandise's performance at 538 Johnson, one of the few early performances to feature now-permanent drummer Elsner Nino (also of Shoxx). The new-look Merchandise will perform twice at 285 Kent this week, including tonight's show WITH Night Sins, Pharmakon, Herzog Rising AND Shoxx.
Maria Sherman's Best of 2012 and a video of Merchandise from 538 Johnson earlier this year, below...
- hassan emad wrote: many thanks for sharing man ... [more]
- try this wrote: soooo dam cute ... [more]
- gmod free download wrote: I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and inte... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: such a babe... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: kawaiiii... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: uptown terrier... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: wilco made the list so it is one of those years... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: good thinking! better to get the jump on the demo party with this/t... [more]
- A guide to NYC holiday concerts and events
- listen to BrooklynVegan's "Spotify In Residence" show
- John Lydon of Public Image Ltd & Sex Pistols talks survival, punk rock, celebrity DJs, beards & more (a BV interview)
- EL VY's Matt Berninger (The National) and Brent Knopf (Menomena) on Melodrama, Birthday Cake, and Legos
- Frodus talk And We Washed Our Weapons in the Sea reissue, Fueled By Ramen, Death by Audio & more ++ stream a demo
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)