Entries tagged with: J Crew
"Surely somebody has noticed that the old 9:30 Club building in Washington, D.C., is soon to be a J. Crew store. Surely someone will claim this is somehow ''ironic,'' that the club that fostered the all-ages hardcore scene of Minor Threat, Government Issue and Fugazi will soon sell pairs of $140 Café Capri pants in geranium lace. I don't see the big deal. But I worry about the smell." [NY Times]The 9:30 Club is currently located at 815 V ST. N.W., WASHINGTON DC.
Upcoming shows there include Miike Snow (who just played three nights in NYC), Willie Nelson (who recently got a statue in Austin), Andrew Bird, who just played Coachella and has two shows coming up at Beacon Theater & ASAP Rocky (who just played Coachella and whose upcoming Chicago opener L.E.P. Bogus Boys was reportedly kicked off the bill by the police).
- Anonymous wrote: Low Fight Getting High is the tits. ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: SCARFS.... [more]
- James Ashel wrote: They Rock, and will feed your ears with sonic candy!... [more]
- AmandaParris wrote: hes funny looking but theyre actually really good... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: 12:56...sarcasm?... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Lil bit of mid-afternoon misoginy aand racism, brooklyn vegan toppi... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Jaybird... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: @4:14, "was absolutely not having fun on tour" Not what I'v... [more]
- Foxygen, Amen Dunes, LODRO & Prince Rupert's Drops played first BV-curated RBSS show at the Knit (pics)
- Phoenix played The Apollo with Blood Orange (pics, setlist)
- Coachella Weekend 2 Day 3 in pics (Ghost BC, The Three O'Clock, DIIV, Thee Oh Sees, Nick Cave, Grimes & more)
- Coachella Day 3 Photos (Wu-Tang Clan, Vampire Weekend, Father John Misty, Grimes, Kurt Vile, James Blake ++ more)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)