Entries tagged with: Romantic Stress
Holy Fuck @ LPR, 9/18/2010 (more by Andrew St. Clair)
Toronto's Holy Fuck have been quiet of late, with just a few live dates (including some with Squarepusher last year) and side project Dusted to speak of. The video for "Red Lights" from Holy Fuck's 2010's Latin is below.
There's been no news from their camp in some time, apart from "new album in progress," but, in possibly related news, a band called "Holy Fun" is listed as playing Death by Audio this Saturday (1/12). The rest of the line-up is Pigeons, Romantic States, and Smoke Bellow.
- jro wrote: Saw him at Bowery. great show. hes a better front man than Win <... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: ^ boom roasted... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: gah... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: oh boy duran duran getting my spanx and spandex ready... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: looked more interesting than many other shows lately. just sayin'</... [more]
- Wimpy wrote: I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: ^ prolly a female poster... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Look at those knockers... [more]
- Morrissey and Blondie played Madison Square Garden, which didn't go 100% vegan after all (pics / setlists)
- the historic 2015 NYC Gay Pride March in pics
- PICS: Grateful Dead @ Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara
- Firefly Music Festival 2015 pics & review: Morrissey, Modest Mouse, Run the Jewels, Snoop Dogg, Zola Jesus & more
- 2015 4th of July weekend NYC event guide
- punk drummer Brooks Headley opened mega-hot, Helen Mirren-approved all-veggie Superiority Burger in the E. Village
- Same Sex Marriage is now legal in all 50 states!
- new film 'Eden' set in world of 'French Touch' dance music, is out now ++ win the soundtrack w/ Daft Punk, Jaydee & more
- Failure share part 6 of studio diary and "Hot Traveler" video
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)