Entries tagged with: Sumsun
Holy Ghost! rang in the new year in NYC at Brooklyn Bowl with Midnight Magic, and afterwards their DFA labelmate Juan Maclean DJed an afterparty at the same venue. If you missed him spinning that night, he's sure to DJ many more NYC parties in 2013 (like Le Bain on January 20), and he also just announced a show for The Juan Maclean which goes down on February 21 at Le Poisson Rouge with Sumsun. Tickets for that show are on sale now.
A list of all dates and a stream of a recent Juan Maclean DFA Radiomix below...
- Anonymous wrote: Even if this girl is an insufferable cunt, their music is kinda rad... [more]
- massagem tantrica wrote: I was there, it was really crazy! but it was very worthwhile to par... [more]
- Video more exciting places in the body of the woman YouTube wrote: i was hoping that there was some instruction on decent art... [more]
- kelly wrote: Nick is bi and is now in love with Amy Poehler. Please, take note o... [more]
- Coachella 2014 day 3 in pics (Motorhead, Chance the Rapper, Little Dragon, Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel, Toy Dolls, Arcade Fire, more)
- Coachella 2014 day 2 pics & videos (Pharrell w/ huge guests, Nas w/ Jay Z, Solange w/ Beyonce, Pixies, QOTSA, Ty Segall, Pet Shop Boys, Future Islands & more)
- Coachella 2014 Day 1 pics (Replacements, Haim, A$AP Ferg, Afghan Whigs, †††, Waxahatchee, Kate Nash The Knife, more)
- Kraftwerk brought their 3D tour to United Palace Theatre (pics, setlist), do it again tonight
- an interview w/ Stephen Malkmus (on getting older, what "indie" is, the future of Pavement & more)
- BrooklynVegan Day Parties @ SXSW 2014 (SAVE THE DATE)
- Bonnaroo 2014 line-up announced! (Kanye West, Vampire Weekend, Arctic Monkeys, Nick Cave, Damon Albarn, Jack White, Elton John, Neutral Milk Hotel & more)
- BrooklynVegan 2014 SXSW showcase @ Red 7 lineup: Against Me!, Touche Amore, Front Bottoms, Cheap Girls, Harvey Sid Fisher (!!) & more!
- an interview w/ Mogwai's Barry Burns (on the band's longevity, new 'Rave Tapes', soundtracks & more)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)