Entries tagged with: Teepee
by Bill Pearis
Field Mouse have a new 7" coming out October 16 as part of Lefse Records' Single Series club. We've got the premiere of the single's A-side, a lovely slab of melodic shoegaze called "How Do You Know?," which you can stream below.
Field Mouse also have some local shows coming up including tonight (9/14) at Pianos with Florida's Beach Day (who also play Cameo on 9/16), Suns and Teepee; then The Rock Shop on September 19 with At Sea and Mansions and Junipers. Field Mouse will also be around for CMJ though the only confirmed date at the moment is the Lefse Records showcase at Pianos on October 16.
Song stream, single art and dates are below.
- Anonymous wrote: jack white boned wanda jackson... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: BEST. NEWS. TODAY!... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: http://www.you... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: So the "after"party starts at 10pm, presumably when the band will b... [more]
- checklist wrote: cool puka shell necklace(s)... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: how about you suck on that strap you nutsack, it's awesome... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: war on drugs... [more]
- idiot wrote: Mark Kozelek is is fucking awesome and I love the laughing.... [more]
- Titus Andronicus, Fat White Family, Bo Ningen, Girlpool, Beverly & more played our Saturday day party (pics, video)
- Twin Peaks, TWIABP, Protomartyr, Single Mothers, Dilly Dally, Tweens & more played BV's Friday CMJ day party (pics)
- The Jazz June, Pity Sex, Beach Slang, Cayetana & Sport played our official CMJ showcase at Baby's All Right (pics)
- King Diamond played Best Buy Theater w/ Jess & the Ancient Ones (pics, videos, setlist)
- Best of CMJ 2014: our 11 favorite acts
- BrooklynVegan events at CMJ this week (5 shows total) --- Friday & Saturday @ Baby's All Right
- Sundials releasing 'Kick' EP on Topshelf (stream two tracks)
- Pianos Become The Teeth streaming "Late Lives" off new album 'Keep You' (listen)
- an interview w/ Bob Geldof (on the Boomtown Rats shows, U2, the importance (or non-importance) of Rock n Roll & more)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)