Entries tagged with: Timmys Oranism
Chicago psych-garage rockers Radar Eyes launch a tour next week that will bring them to NYC for a show at Cake Shop on November 10 with The Young, Reptiles and Timmy's Organism. They'll be in town the day after (11/11) as well for a show at a venue TBD. In the meantime, the band are readying two new 7" singles that will be released this fall by HoZac and Addenda records, respectively.
Meanwhile, you can stream their self-titled debut from earlier this year below which is recommended for fans of '80s New Zealand, Spacemen 3 and other trippy, noisy sounds.
All Radar Eyes tour dates are listed below.
- Anonymous wrote: can't fucking wait to hear this!... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Bummed I heard about the SF show too late... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: uggly betty fans are pumped... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: "This A chord is killing my fingersssss!!!!"... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Why is that one dude trying to look like Zach Galifinakis in The Ca... [more]
- thyromine online wrote: The blog article very surprised to me! I found so many entertaining... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: it was a killer show, I def got my money's worth <a href="h... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: #25years... [more]
- John Reis & the Blind Shake on tour, surfed with the So So Glos @ Saint Vitus (pics)
- Father John Misty played Rough Trade with Guy Blakeslee (pics, setlist, review)
- Napalm Death, Voivod, Exhumed, Iron Reagan & Ringworm played Gramercy Theatre (pics, videos, review)
- Jack White & Run the Jewels played MSG with guests Zack De La Rocha & Q-Tip (pics, videos, setlist)
- Album release day officially moving to Friday worldwide
- Firefly Music Festival 2015 lineup (Kings of Leon, The Killers, Morrissey, Modest Mouse, Spoon, Run the Jewels & more)
- Pitchfork Fest 2015 lineup
- an interview w/ David Johansen aka Buster Poindexter (on the Cafe Carlye residency, NY Dolls status, Mitch Ryder & more)
- Beyonce & Lil B promoting veganism; Fully vegan creperie opens in Brooklyn; Dirty Candy reopens in bigger spot
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)