Entries tagged with: castration
Three men are facing charges in connection with an alleged plot to kill pop star Justin Bieber.Poor Bieber.
Published reports say Mark Staake and his nephew Tanner Ruane planned to castrate and kill Bieber when he was in New York to perform at the end of November.
Reports say 45-year-old Dana Martin -- who is serving life in prison in New Mexico -- was the mastermind behind the plot.
Martin reportedly is obsessed with Bieber and has a tatoo of the pop star on his leg.
Staake was arrested in Vermont and Ruane was picked up by police in New York.
A spokesman says Bieber's security team takes every precaution. [NY1]
- Anonymous wrote: Music for retards... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Tim Hecker is the one good thing about this list. That's it. ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: @9:52 LPR is great but the rest of the venues you list are shit. Th... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Dude on the far left wanted to add the 10/31 Ghost>Carini but was s... [more]
- Serpent wrote: Devin from DIIV here. Glad to be label mates with these guys now. W... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: apology for poor english when were you when king nignog die... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: I am very open to this; however, these acts just do not provide any... [more]
- wealthypeople20 wrote: Recommended Service: ___ RïchFïšhes.örg ___. Over 200,000,0 active ... [more]
- My Bloody Valentine played Hammerstein Ballroom w/ Dumb Numbers (night 1 pics, setlist)
- MIA says Superbowl middle finger was a Hindu hand gesture, played Terminal 5 again (and a party in Bushwick) -- pics
- Nine Inch Nails taped for ACL TV (pics & setlist), now on the road with Austin's Explosions in the Sky (dates)
- 2013 NYC Village Halloween Parade in photos (part 2) -- Marshmallow Man, Heisenberg, body paint, zombies & more
- 'Emo Revival' & how 'Indie Rock' was already 'Emo' (or vice versa)
- an interview with Johnny Marr (on his own forthcoming autobiography, social media, Spider-Man, Andy Rourke & more)
- an interview with Ben Nichols of Lucero (who are on tour with Titus Andronicus now, playing Terminal 5... again)
- an interview with Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine
- Lou Reed, RIP
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)