Entries tagged with: castration
Three men are facing charges in connection with an alleged plot to kill pop star Justin Bieber.Poor Bieber.
Published reports say Mark Staake and his nephew Tanner Ruane planned to castrate and kill Bieber when he was in New York to perform at the end of November.
Reports say 45-year-old Dana Martin -- who is serving life in prison in New Mexico -- was the mastermind behind the plot.
Martin reportedly is obsessed with Bieber and has a tatoo of the pop star on his leg.
Staake was arrested in Vermont and Ruane was picked up by police in New York.
A spokesman says Bieber's security team takes every precaution. [NY1]
- cheap camping stoves wrote: I really don't think anyone has put it that way before! Your blog i... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: someone hook me up with a dfa ticket plz... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Great cover! ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Louisville, KY date added yesterday - July 20 at Headliners Music H... [more]
- rural property in spain for sale wrote: Very nice I am very impressed about this site information.... [more]
- travel bogor bandung wrote: Thanks first time i visit here. Just stumbled across your blog and ... [more]
- Parken Flughafen Hamburg wrote: Somhow Björk is a strange artist. That's why I love the Music... [more]
- giogi wrote: You know that this band if you can say that singed for the first ti... [more]
- The National played Mercury Lounge (pics & setlist)
- Foxygen, Amen Dunes, LODRO & Prince Rupert's Drops played first BV-curated RBSS show at the Knit (pics)
- Phoenix played The Apollo with Blood Orange (pics, setlist)
- Coachella Weekend 2 Day 3 in pics (Ghost BC, The Three O'Clock, DIIV, Thee Oh Sees, Nick Cave, Grimes & more)
- NYC Memorial Day Weekend Events (DFA Anniversary, Do-Over, Converge, Green-Wood Cemetery, Greg Proops & more)
- Adam Yauch Park officially open in Brooklyn Heights
- Coachella webcast livestreaming at YouTube (schedule)
- a guide to Record Store Day 2013
- BrooklynVegan SXSW Day Parties: Wed.-Sat. (lineups & RSVP)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)