Entries tagged with: castration
Three men are facing charges in connection with an alleged plot to kill pop star Justin Bieber.Poor Bieber.
Published reports say Mark Staake and his nephew Tanner Ruane planned to castrate and kill Bieber when he was in New York to perform at the end of November.
Reports say 45-year-old Dana Martin -- who is serving life in prison in New Mexico -- was the mastermind behind the plot.
Martin reportedly is obsessed with Bieber and has a tatoo of the pop star on his leg.
Staake was arrested in Vermont and Ruane was picked up by police in New York.
A spokesman says Bieber's security team takes every precaution. [NY1]
- Anonymous wrote: Who let Ned Flanders in a band?... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Sounds like a whacked out version of chicken foot meets Kenny Wayne... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: They're pretty good. Another good act from Straya.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Dan's shows are more fun than a barrel of monkeys.....maybe you sho... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: The National with members of Vampire Weekend? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: cool beans been waiting on this news... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: I once saw these volume lords clear out an entire room at a party i... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Bummed I heard about the SF show too late... [more]
- John Reis & the Blind Shake on tour, surfed with the So So Glos @ Saint Vitus (pics)
- Father John Misty played Rough Trade with Guy Blakeslee (pics, setlist, review)
- Napalm Death, Voivod, Exhumed, Iron Reagan & Ringworm played Gramercy Theatre (pics, videos, review)
- Jack White & Run the Jewels played MSG with guests Zack De La Rocha & Q-Tip (pics, videos, setlist)
- Album release day officially moving to Friday worldwide
- Firefly Music Festival 2015 lineup (Kings of Leon, The Killers, Morrissey, Modest Mouse, Spoon, Run the Jewels & more)
- Pitchfork Fest 2015 lineup
- an interview w/ David Johansen aka Buster Poindexter (on the Cafe Carlye residency, NY Dolls status, Mitch Ryder & more)
- Beyonce & Lil B promoting veganism; Fully vegan creperie opens in Brooklyn; Dirty Candy reopens in bigger spot
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)