Entries tagged with: in-stores
Metz at Knitting Factory, Nov 2012 (more by Fred Pessaro // BBG)
METZ are racking up free shows in NYC in late December. The latest big gift with a bow around it comes in the form of an in-store at Generation Records on December 18 at 7PM the day before the band heads to Music Hall of Williamsburg (12/19) that night to team with King Tuff, Sean Bones, and Devin for a free Converse Rubber Tracks (all tickets have been given out).
METZ's debut LP is out now, but the band also recently digitally reissued their single "Dirty Shirt" / "Leave Me Out" which was previously only available as a limited 7". Stream the A-Side below and look for it to buy on the internet on Tuesday (12/4).
All tour dates are listed below, along with song streams.
- Anonymous wrote: hahaha, some dude in his late 30's early 40's listens to Judge. Kil... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Lots of 17 year olds in New York for him to bang, I'm sure he'll be... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: I predict an epic 12-encore performance on July 4.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: Anyone get an email about Public Assembly yet?... [more]
- Regular reader wrote: Love the new Deer Haven.... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: "her friends a midget, yo I can dig it"... [more]
- Anonymous wrote: these people are so white they eat brunch while doing yoga. ... [more]
- Edd wrote: Wow this has escalated quickly.... [more]
- Foxygen, Amen Dunes, LODRO & Prince Rupert's Drops played first BV-curated RBSS show at the Knit (pics)
- Phoenix played The Apollo with Blood Orange (pics, setlist)
- Coachella Weekend 2 Day 3 in pics (Ghost BC, The Three O'Clock, DIIV, Thee Oh Sees, Nick Cave, Grimes & more)
- Coachella Day 3 Photos (Wu-Tang Clan, Vampire Weekend, Father John Misty, Grimes, Kurt Vile, James Blake ++ more)
Browse Categories (or Browse Tags)