What’s going on Wednesday?
Beirut @ Lollapalooza 2011 (more by Grant MacAllister)
today in NYC
* Big Teriffic @ Cameo
* Girls @ Other Music
* Anton Batagov @ The Stone
* Vincent Royer @ The Stone
* Opeth, Katatonia @ Webster Hall
* The Shakes, Breezin, Seequill @ Cake Shop
* Sole & The Skyrider Band @ Knitting Factory
* Dan Deacon, Ed Schrader’s Music Beat @ Maxwell’s
* Beirut, Laetitia Sadier (of Stereolab) @ Terminal 5
* Rpllnt, Spaces, Phone Home, Elyrians @ The Delancey
* Mike Bones, Ken Griffin, Brian Kalkbrenner @ Zebulon
* Mount Eerie, Nicholas Krgovich, Ed Askew @ 285 Kent Ave
* Celestial Shore, Pet Lions, Phil & The Osophers @ Bruar Falls
* Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Washington @ Irving Plaza
* The Olivia Tremor Control, The Music Tapes @ Le Poisson Rouge
* Jeffrey Lewis, Lady Lamb The Beekeeper, Emperor X @ Maxwell’s
* Endless Boogie, La Otracina, Rhyton (mems. Psychic Ills) @ Union Pool
* Frank Turner, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Into It. Over It. @ Bowery Ballroom
* Cymbals Eat Guitars, Hooray For Earth, Beige @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
* Mutwawa, Dubknowdub, Mincemeat Or Tenspeed, Shams, Flesh Control @ Death By Audio
* Alex Battles & The Whisky Rebellion, Thrift Store Cowboys, JP & The Gilberts @ Union Hall
* Zs, Burning Star Core, Mountains, Dinowalrus (Hipster Puppies Cassette Release Party) @ Public Assembly
Beirut‘s first of two shows at Terminal 5 is tonight (despite what I originally accidentally wrote in the “2 night stands” post).
Opeth play their first of two shows tonight too.
Why? were supposed to play two shows, both tonight, but they’re cancelled.
Check out a video of the Horrors performing on KEXP, below…